Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96286 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:01 - Jan 7 with 1276 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:24 - Jan 6 by BillyChong

But why would asymptotic people be booking a test?

That was the whole point of the mass testing PHW did in Merthyr before Christmas to find asymptomatic cases. It is also why lorry drivers are tested before they can travel to France and why footballers are test to allow football matches to continue.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:22 - Jan 7 with 1263 viewsScotia

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/news-opinion/no-plan-no-targets-no-19575648

Even the WoL (basically the Daily Mirror) has turned on a Labour administration now.

I actually feel really disappointed about how badly we are being let down.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:44 - Jan 7 with 1248 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:22 - Jan 7 by Scotia

Even the WoL (basically the Daily Mirror) has turned on a Labour administration now.

Another question to ask is why PHW only managed 12,000 tests in latest figures. The UK as a whole managed 500,000.
Wales only managed 2.4% of the tests despite having 4.8% of the UK population. Are PHW trying to hide the true number of infections in Wales?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:21 - Jan 7 with 1238 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:44 - Jan 7 by felixstowe_jack

Another question to ask is why PHW only managed 12,000 tests in latest figures. The UK as a whole managed 500,000.
Wales only managed 2.4% of the tests despite having 4.8% of the UK population. Are PHW trying to hide the true number of infections in Wales?

I think I asked taxman that question, are cases really falling or is it just fewer tests are obviously finding fewer new cases.

Even so the number of new cases (on last nights Welsh news) has risen, I think it was 2,238 and wasn't it 2,069 last Wednesday?

It was 62, 322 for the UK as a whole. Todays R number is 1.1 to 1.3 with growth between 1 and 6 % so the new cases will continue to rise, in less than 15 days another 1 million people will probably be infected, unless people wise up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:17 - Jan 7 with 1227 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:21 - Jan 7 by Catullus

I think I asked taxman that question, are cases really falling or is it just fewer tests are obviously finding fewer new cases.

Even so the number of new cases (on last nights Welsh news) has risen, I think it was 2,238 and wasn't it 2,069 last Wednesday?

It was 62, 322 for the UK as a whole. Todays R number is 1.1 to 1.3 with growth between 1 and 6 % so the new cases will continue to rise, in less than 15 days another 1 million people will probably be infected, unless people wise up.

The positive proportion of tests seems to be falling but very slightly and is still worryingly high considering we've been in almost full lockdown for a fortnight.

Interestingly, the zoe app is showing a sharp increase in Wales again. I assume due to the new variant increasing.

We need to get vaccinating ASAP.

On the vaccine point, up to last Sunday we'd vaccinated less than 50,000 people.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:17 - Jan 7 with 1206 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:21 - Jan 7 by Catullus

Todays figure is 1718 which is the lowest figure since 5 December other than the 3 days in December where no lighthouse lab figures were included. You can ignore the figures on 8, 14 and 15 December for that reason and 11468 cases on 17 December picking up the extra cases.

Are the figures coming down the answer is yes. Positivity rates are also declining. However the figures arent coming down as much as expected as North Wales is increasing. Todays figure of 1718 is lower than 31 Dec a week ago which was 1831 so it is down by just over 100.

What is likely to happen is the rate will drop lower for a few days when the lockdown takes effect. Afew days after that it will probably increase due to the effect of Christmas.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:47 - Jan 7 with 1190 viewsDr_Winston

Wales "lags behind" in vaccination drive. Anyone even remotely surprised? We're at the point where even Chris Grayling couldn't have ballsed things up better than Drakeford and Co.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55573436

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:41 - Jan 7 with 1173 viewsBoundy

I wonder if Drakeford sycophants still think he's the right "man" for the job , months they've known about the vaccine and yet no forward planning on how they were going to transport , where or how they were going to dispense it , mind boggling

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:52 - Jan 7 with 1160 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:41 - Jan 7 by Boundy

I wonder if Drakeford sycophants still think he's the right "man" for the job , months they've known about the vaccine and yet no forward planning on how they were going to transport , where or how they were going to dispense it , mind boggling

How many vaccination centres will Wales have, where will they be, when will they all be opened...these are all things we should know by now.

We knew before Christmas we'd need them, does anybody know the answers to those questions?

The only one I remember hearing about being open was in Torfaen.

Why have the pharmacists been ignored, they have thouands of staff qualified to give jabs but they've been ignored by all the governments.

It's a cluster of clusterflucks.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:01 - Jan 7 with 1154 viewsDr_Winston

The pharmacists are the first place I'd have looked to for vaccination rather than do everything "in house".

The distribution network is already there. The capability is already there. It's insane that it's not been made use of.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:22 - Jan 7 with 1144 viewsFlashberryjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:52 - Jan 7 by Catullus

How many vaccination centres will Wales have, where will they be, when will they all be opened...these are all things we should know by now.

We knew before Christmas we'd need them, does anybody know the answers to those questions?

Why have the pharmacists been ignored, they have thouands of staff qualified to give jabs but they've been ignored by all the governments.

The daughter works in a doctors surgery and health center, and they've been told not to expect delivery of the vaccine for least another 2 to 3 weeks.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:07 - Jan 7 with 1127 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:41 - Jan 7 by Boundy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55566404

Take a look at the map on here - "not all centres in Wales have been made public"

We are an absolute shambles.

Boris is on the TV at 5 tonight talking about the vaccine in England, where is Drakeford? I haven't seen him for a week.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 1125 viewsWingstandwood

The mind boggles! To think that some individuals want full independence given to that absolute shower of sh1te.

Ahhh but never mind cos according to Welsh nats and lefty loons we’ve got water to sell, the Welsh economy will be water based, wont need roads they’re 1960’s standard anyhow, just pipe it through to Arizona and Saudi Arabia instead? Cut out the middleman hey? Who needs extra reservoir building strategy and desalination plants hey? Listening England?

Get the inward investment rolling in with a PR-offensive involving romantic patriotism, its our only hope! Show imagery of coracles, clog-dancing around swords on an Eisteddfodd stage, bards dressed like wizards, quango cronies, castles, green fields, mountains, a gridlocked M4 corridor and potholes!.........Second thought i.e. don't mention the roads, how much water can a coracle transport?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 17:30]

Argus!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:18 - Jan 7 with 1119 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:52 - Jan 7 by Catullus

in this area they are at Margam Orangery, Bay Studios and the Gorseinon Centre (near Aldi) - they should have been operational on Monday. I don't know if they are.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:28 - Jan 7 with 1108 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:07 - Jan 7 by Scotia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55566404

Take a look at the map on here - "not all centres in Wales have been made public"

We are an absolute shambles.

Boris is on the TV at 5 tonight talking about the vaccine in England, where is Drakeford? I haven't seen him for a week.

There are more mass centres in Wales than is shown. Swansea Bay has announced 3 sites in the Bay studios, Gorseinon and Margam. Cardiff has announced centres in Splott, Penylan and Barry. North Wales has announced sites in Deeside, Bangor and Llandudno. The problem at the moment is not these sites. You can have as many sites as you like but can only use the vaccines you receive. There has been a problem with Betsi Cadwalladr using the Llandudno site and the staff giving the Cardiff jabs have had to self isolate due to a member of staff having the virus which has slowed things down there. Swansea Bay for example has given nearly 8000 jobs. At a similar rate the amount provided would be 8000x8x22 ie 1/.4 million a similar rate to England. The same applies to Hywel Dda, As usual with you anything you can you will criticise Drakeford over without looking at the facts or reasons for things.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:25 - Jan 7 with 1073 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:28 - Jan 7 by exhmrc1

There are more mass centres in Wales than is shown. Swansea Bay has announced 3 sites in the Bay studios, Gorseinon and Margam. Cardiff has announced centres in Splott, Penylan and Barry. North Wales has announced sites in Deeside, Bangor and Llandudno. The problem at the moment is not these sites. You can have as many sites as you like but can only use the vaccines you receive. There has been a problem with Betsi Cadwalladr using the Llandudno site and the staff giving the Cardiff jabs have had to self isolate due to a member of staff having the virus which has slowed things down there. Swansea Bay for example has given nearly 8000 jobs. At a similar rate the amount provided would be 8000x8x22 ie 1/.4 million a similar rate to England. The same applies to Hywel Dda, As usual with you anything you can you will criticise Drakeford over without looking at the facts or reasons for things.

A similar rate to England you say except we haven't made that rate and are vaccinating slower than England.

Is that soemthing to be happy about?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:52 - Jan 7 with 1050 viewsScotia

Yes I know.

Why haven't they been made public?

There should not be reasons for the vaccine centres locations to be secret.

The man is inedpt, why you don't acknowledge his failures is beyond me. He is endangering you.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:00 - Jan 7 with 1044 viewsBoundy

You've specified llandudno and and one un specified cardiff site , what about the rest you seem well up on the specifics so what's the reason behind the rest of the low numbers . Drakeford was to the forefront when it came to announcing the shutdown and the destruction of people's livelihoods , not a peep from him when his inaction is plain to see to everyone

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:14 - Jan 7 with 1024 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:17 - Jan 7 by exhmrc1

Todays figure is 1718 which is the lowest figure since 5 December other than the 3 days in December where no lighthouse lab figures were included. You can ignore the figures on 8, 14 and 15 December for that reason and 11468 cases on 17 December picking up the extra cases.

Are the figures coming down the answer is yes. Positivity rates are also declining. However the figures arent coming down as much as expected as North Wales is increasing. Todays figure of 1718 is lower than 31 Dec a week ago which was 1831 so it is down by just over 100.

What is likely to happen is the rate will drop lower for a few days when the lockdown takes effect. Afew days after that it will probably increase due to the effect of Christmas.

Today's figures also show the infection rate per 100,000 in Wales has risen from 454 last week to 518.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:29 - Jan 7 with 1015 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:00 - Jan 7 by Boundy

You've specified llandudno and and one un specified cardiff site , what about the rest you seem well up on the specifics so what's the reason behind the rest of the low numbers . Drakeford was to the forefront when it came to announcing the shutdown and the destruction of people's livelihoods , not a peep from him when his inaction is plain to see to everyone

Firstly I suspect Drakeford will do tomorrows briefing. He usually does.

Secondly I suspect without having figures that Hywel Dda will be above both Swansea and the UKs figure. Aneurin Bevan is also fairly close to Swansea's level. Cardiff and the Vale should on population base have a quarter more vaccinations than Swansea ie somewhere near 10000 when they have only vaccinated under 7000 so there is a 3000 shortfall there. Betsi Cadwalladr has 1 and 1/2 the population base of Swansea Bay so should have vaccinated around 1200 instead of under 6000. Again a shortfall of 6000. This would be 9000 cases. 9000x22 would be nearly 200,000 equivalent cases in England. you add 9000 cases to the 79000 and pro rats that it works out just below the 1.3 million Hancock referred to in England up to Sunday. The difference is very small.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:25 - Jan 7 with 985 viewsWingstandwood

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:10 - Jan 7 by Wingstandwood

The mind boggles! To think that some individuals want full independence given to that absolute shower of sh1te.

Ahhh but never mind cos according to Welsh nats and lefty loons we’ve got water to sell, the Welsh economy will be water based, wont need roads they’re 1960’s standard anyhow, just pipe it through to Arizona and Saudi Arabia instead? Cut out the middleman hey? Who needs extra reservoir building strategy and desalination plants hey? Listening England?

Get the inward investment rolling in with a PR-offensive involving romantic patriotism, its our only hope! Show imagery of coracles, clog-dancing around swords on an Eisteddfodd stage, bards dressed like wizards, quango cronies, castles, green fields, mountains, a gridlocked M4 corridor and potholes!.........Second thought i.e. don't mention the roads, how much water can a coracle transport?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 17:30]

Looks like a Llanelli lad is going to be a major figure for mass vaccination in England! A fully independent Wales hey? I wonder if the Welsh Government will reach out across the border to Westminster for desperately required expertise and assistance?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9122701/Brigadier-Phil-Prosser-Iron-Vip

Argus!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:44 - Jan 7 with 965 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:25 - Jan 7 by Wingstandwood

Looks like a Llanelli lad is going to be a major figure for mass vaccination in England! A fully independent Wales hey? I wonder if the Welsh Government will reach out across the border to Westminster for desperately required expertise and assistance?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9122701/Brigadier-Phil-Prosser-Iron-Vip

Its a pity Cayo-Evans and his merry band of brothers aren't still around , anyone know of a coracle and cart going cheap .
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 19:48]

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:52 - Jan 7 with 957 viewsWingstandwood

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:44 - Jan 7 by Boundy

Its a pity Cayo-Evans and his merry band of brothers aren't still around , anyone know of a coracle and cart going cheap .
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 19:48]

They might not be around anymore but there are still quite a few, in the year 2021, still carrying resentment because the English crossed the Welsh border in 1277 with their swords and bow n' arrows.

Argus!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:58 - Jan 7 with 949 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:52 - Jan 7 by Wingstandwood

They might not be around anymore but there are still quite a few, in the year 2021, still carrying resentment because the English crossed the Welsh border in 1277 with their swords and bow n' arrows.

is it the Welsh or English border ? its the little details that sometimes catches you out

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:07 - Jan 7 with 946 viewsWingstandwood

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:58 - Jan 7 by Boundy

is it the Welsh or English border ? its the little details that sometimes catches you out

If England based Westminster shows tremendous kindness towards Wales by allowing (despite health being devolved) Wales to be assisted by Westminster directive and expertise? I will out of an act of extreme gratitude call it the English border, cos after all they were not obligated in anyway to come to Wales's assistance because its a devolved issue.

Westminster to the rescue please!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024