Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96252 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:30 - Jan 11 with 1169 viewsDr_Winston

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:28 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

So you do not accept that 205,000 doses currently unused for 2 weeks is unacceptable, do not give me a page of stats and your normal drivel, a simple yes or no will suffice.

It's the standard response. The WG are indefensible so try and deflect things onto the Dastardly English instead.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:41 - Jan 11 with 1158 viewsWingstandwood

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:30 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

It's the standard response. The WG are indefensible so try and deflect things onto the Dastardly English instead.

I spoke to a girl working in a local and very busy pharmacy this morning, I asked her if she has received her jab yet, her answer was no.

Argus!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:47 - Jan 11 with 1151 viewsCatullus

Ok the news says the UK has vaccinated around 2 million.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uk-vaccination-tracker-find-out-how-many-hav

Yesterday I saw Wales had done 70,000. The stats still say we are the slowest to vaccinate. We won't catch up.

Now as to what Drakeford doesn't know. He does know how many doses we will get if not exactly when. He has been told by Westminster what the Weslh share of the UK order will be. He also knew how many doses Wales had sitting in cold storage.

We were slow starting, just accept it taxman. We were the slowest. Somebody had to be I guess but it still shows which government is worse. The Senedd is slow to do anything. There's nothing wrong with caution, when it's needed but we needed the vaccines out and being given quickly. It is a race, a race to save lives. It's not a 100 metre sprint, it's a 26 mile sprint but Drakeford is busy being the Tortoise while the other Uk countries Hare off ahead.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:50 - Jan 11 with 1144 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:28 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

So you do not accept that 205,000 doses currently unused for 2 weeks is unacceptable, do not give me a page of stats and your normal drivel, a simple yes or no will suffice.

The alternative would have been to drag over 80s all over the place ie from Angelsey to a centre in say Wrexham. I personally wouldnt expect that but you would. Over 80s can stay at home for a week or so and not be under risk but you would expect them to travel many miles rather than stay in their house and get a vaccination a week later. Time for you to say the truth.

You are prepared to put over 80s many miles. Yes or no.

The pfizer vaccine doesnt travel and has to be kept at -70. It cannot be transported in the way the AZ vaccine can and anyone with any caring instinct would put over 80s through what you suggest. Many of these are infirm and putting them through that is unfair.

The pfizer vaccine can be provided to those who are fitter and more able to travel such as health and social care workers who are currently receiving the vaccine. Given the time scale it was received it left little or no time to contact people in this category and many would have preferred to have it in the New Year as has happened.

If what you really want is to give it to over 80s it would have involved travel and many in the over 80s are housebound anyway. My mother was. My next door neighbour is and the lady down the road is. It isnt like you present it.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:51 - Jan 11 with 1138 viewsWhiterockin

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:50 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

The alternative would have been to drag over 80s all over the place ie from Angelsey to a centre in say Wrexham. I personally wouldnt expect that but you would. Over 80s can stay at home for a week or so and not be under risk but you would expect them to travel many miles rather than stay in their house and get a vaccination a week later. Time for you to say the truth.

The pfizer vaccine doesnt travel and has to be kept at -70. It cannot be transported in the way the AZ vaccine can and anyone with any caring instinct would put over 80s through what you suggest. Many of these are infirm and putting them through that is unfair.

The pfizer vaccine can be provided to those who are fitter and more able to travel such as health and social care workers who are currently receiving the vaccine. Given the time scale it was received it left little or no time to contact people in this category and many would have preferred to have it in the New Year as has happened.

If what you really want is to give it to over 80s it would have involved travel and many in the over 80s are housebound anyway. My mother was. My next door neighbour is and the lady down the road is. It isnt like you present it.

Another post full of crap, just yes or no.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:58 - Jan 11 with 1121 viewsCatullus

Ok so how about they get on with vaccinating the people that can get to the centre then? Where is the sense in holding the vaccine back?

The over 80's can wait, if they are shielding and don't leave the house they are low risk for catching and spreading anyway.
Give it to the emergency services, to supermarket staff, to teachers but no, Drakeford locks it away in a fridge and moans about logistics in rural areas.

I wonder how many the Scottish have vaccinated in the Highlands? I wonder how many the English have vaccinated in Devon and Cornwall?

On that note though,NHS England did send out a very badly written letter that caused the 80 plus group concerns, what twonk thought that letter was good? It didn't contain all the info needed and had OAP's even more stressed. people need sacking and not just in Wales!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:03 - Jan 11 with 1114 viewsDr_Winston

If it's a logistical impossibility to give it to the over 80's then give it to someone else. Just give it to somebody. Leaving it sitting in the fridge because you lack the wherewithal to do something different is idiotic.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:07 - Jan 11 with 1111 viewsWhiterockin

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:58 - Jan 11 by Catullus

Ok so how about they get on with vaccinating the people that can get to the centre then? Where is the sense in holding the vaccine back?

The over 80's can wait, if they are shielding and don't leave the house they are low risk for catching and spreading anyway.
Give it to the emergency services, to supermarket staff, to teachers but no, Drakeford locks it away in a fridge and moans about logistics in rural areas.

I wonder how many the Scottish have vaccinated in the Highlands? I wonder how many the English have vaccinated in Devon and Cornwall?

On that note though,NHS England did send out a very badly written letter that caused the 80 plus group concerns, what twonk thought that letter was good? It didn't contain all the info needed and had OAP's even more stressed. people need sacking and not just in Wales!

Agreed Westminster have been very poor throughout this, but the whole point of a devolved government is to do the best for its citizens. The Senedd have failed miserably with the vaccines.
Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:10 - Jan 11 with 1104 viewsScotia

ABSOLUTELY, 100%, YES I WOULD ENCOURAGE THEM TO TRAVEL. IT MAY SAVE THEIR LIFE.

One of the largest care homes in Swansea (Hengoed Court) has a fleet of minibuses, I'm sure they'd have taken their residents to Morriston if they's been invited. It's not hard. The ambulance service could even have used their patient transport buses.

The Pfizer jab is more difficult to use - but it can be stored in a fridge for 5 days. There are hospitals all over Wales where it could be stored at -70 degrees before being rolled out to other settings.

People won't be waiting an extra week, the Oxford jab wasn't approved until a month after Pfizer and still isn't being rolled out in huge numbers. The wait is more like 6 weeks.

N. Ireland have vaccinated nearly all care home residents already, the Vaccine in Wales is still in the freezer.

There is no excuse.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:57 - Jan 11 with 1074 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:10 - Jan 11 by Scotia

One of the largest care homes in Swansea (Hengoed Court) has a fleet of minibuses, I'm sure they'd have taken their residents to Morriston if they's been invited. It's not hard. The ambulance service could even have used their patient transport buses.

The Pfizer jab is more difficult to use - but it can be stored in a fridge for 5 days. There are hospitals all over Wales where it could be stored at -70 degrees before being rolled out to other settings.

People won't be waiting an extra week, the Oxford jab wasn't approved until a month after Pfizer and still isn't being rolled out in huge numbers. The wait is more like 6 weeks.

N. Ireland have vaccinated nearly all care home residents already, the Vaccine in Wales is still in the freezer.

There is no excuse.

All nursing homes have minibuses but the Medical advisers decided it was better to get the vaccine take to the home. If you take residents out you increase the risk of them catching coronavirus. It was decided it was better to leave patients where they were and give the AZ vaccine when it was made available. It was made available last week. The vaccinations started last week.

No they dont need to travel and it wont save their lives. If an older person stays at home they dont catch it. The risk only becomes that if someone comes in or you go out.
I have an 87 year old next door neighbour who walks around the house with a zimmer. She doesnt even come out in the garden. Her family dont visit her to prevent the risk of coronavirus yet you want the ambulance to take her several miles away. She gets carers in twice a day. Her son does her shopping but doesnt stay. I have other neighbours in similar positions. You want to send them several miles away rather they wait slightly longer so she can be given the vaccination in her house. Bonkers. There are others similar around here.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:08 - Jan 11 with 1068 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:57 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

All nursing homes have minibuses but the Medical advisers decided it was better to get the vaccine take to the home. If you take residents out you increase the risk of them catching coronavirus. It was decided it was better to leave patients where they were and give the AZ vaccine when it was made available. It was made available last week. The vaccinations started last week.

No they dont need to travel and it wont save their lives. If an older person stays at home they dont catch it. The risk only becomes that if someone comes in or you go out.
I have an 87 year old next door neighbour who walks around the house with a zimmer. She doesnt even come out in the garden. Her family dont visit her to prevent the risk of coronavirus yet you want the ambulance to take her several miles away. She gets carers in twice a day. Her son does her shopping but doesnt stay. I have other neighbours in similar positions. You want to send them several miles away rather they wait slightly longer so she can be given the vaccination in her house. Bonkers. There are others similar around here.

Still, why keep the vaccines in a fridge and not give them where they can be given?

Why say Darkeford doesn't know how many doses we'll get when they know exactly how many are on order and what Wales share is?

I agree about leaving the very elderly at home though, makes more sense to me. Give the vaccine to the people more likely to spread it though, don't leave it in a fridge.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:18 - Jan 11 with 1065 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:57 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

That is just excuse making nonsense. I don't expect anything different from you now, you still think WG are doing a decent job despite under -performing in every possible facet of the response to this pandemic.

N. Ireland have vaccinated nearly all care home residents. At least a third of Covid deaths are in care homes. Of course it would save lives. Scotland have managed to vaccinate people in the Highlands with the Pfizer jab, but we can't get it to people who live in our biggest cities. Drakeford is killing people with his inaction.

Many over 80 year old's are capable of travelling independently, their vaccines are still in the freezer with 204,999 others. They should be in their arms. They haven't even been offered the opportunity.

Just think of the vulnerable population who live in Llangyfelach, Clydach and Morriston. Many of them could have been vaccinated by now at the hospital within a couple of miles of their home. It's a farce.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:24 - Jan 11 with 1046 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:18 - Jan 11 by Scotia

That is just excuse making nonsense. I don't expect anything different from you now, you still think WG are doing a decent job despite under -performing in every possible facet of the response to this pandemic.

N. Ireland have vaccinated nearly all care home residents. At least a third of Covid deaths are in care homes. Of course it would save lives. Scotland have managed to vaccinate people in the Highlands with the Pfizer jab, but we can't get it to people who live in our biggest cities. Drakeford is killing people with his inaction.

Many over 80 year old's are capable of travelling independently, their vaccines are still in the freezer with 204,999 others. They should be in their arms. They haven't even been offered the opportunity.

Just think of the vulnerable population who live in Llangyfelach, Clydach and Morriston. Many of them could have been vaccinated by now at the hospital within a couple of miles of their home. It's a farce.

As far as your last comments I dont think Morriston Hospital is being used. They were there initially and have since moved to the Bay field hospital. The Morriston hospital issue was used for staff.

Wales is not underperforming on every basis. It doesnt surprise me that you ignore the fact that Wales is rate is currently 415 per 100,000 and dropping as against England being over 650. Today hasnt been released yet but the evidence has been it is increasing whilst it is dropping here. Having a higher rate of the virus is now doubt better in your eyes as it suits your political anti Drakeford views.

The figures of vaccinations has been disclosed today with Wales just over 89000 which is a UK equivalent of 1.9 million. Last Sundays rate in the UK was just under 1.3 million so there isnt a vast difference whatever you say. At most it is a couple of days behind.

As far as taking older people to centres I really think it would be better to have them vaccinated in their surgeries or in many cases at home. I have many over 80s living around me many of whom dont go out. I can think of 3 in about 7 houses away You show so later care for them that you think they should be dragged elsewhere. Often these people have district nurses and carers attending them. Others do not drive. It is far better for them to have vaccines done locally than just sending them there to suit your political beliefs
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:38 - Jan 11 with 1035 viewsWhiterockin

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:24 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

As far as your last comments I dont think Morriston Hospital is being used. They were there initially and have since moved to the Bay field hospital. The Morriston hospital issue was used for staff.

Wales is not underperforming on every basis. It doesnt surprise me that you ignore the fact that Wales is rate is currently 415 per 100,000 and dropping as against England being over 650. Today hasnt been released yet but the evidence has been it is increasing whilst it is dropping here. Having a higher rate of the virus is now doubt better in your eyes as it suits your political anti Drakeford views.

The figures of vaccinations has been disclosed today with Wales just over 89000 which is a UK equivalent of 1.9 million. Last Sundays rate in the UK was just under 1.3 million so there isnt a vast difference whatever you say. At most it is a couple of days behind.

As far as taking older people to centres I really think it would be better to have them vaccinated in their surgeries or in many cases at home. I have many over 80s living around me many of whom dont go out. I can think of 3 in about 7 houses away You show so later care for them that you think they should be dragged elsewhere. Often these people have district nurses and carers attending them. Others do not drive. It is far better for them to have vaccines done locally than just sending them there to suit your political beliefs

On the BBC news lunchtime the Welsh press were questioning why Wales are behind the other home nations with the vaccine roll out and said that the had not received an acceptable answer from the Senedd.

Meanwhile a spokeswoman in Scotland explained how they were able to administer the Pfizer vaccine in nursing homes. They said it was broken down into manageable and deliverable batches and transported throughout Scotland, meeting all the Pfizer directives. Why could we not do that.

Edit added below.

- The Pfizer thermal shippers, in which doses will arrive, that can be used as temporary storage units by refilling with dry ice every five days for up to 30 days of storage.
- Refrigeration units that are commonly available in hospitals. The vaccine can be stored for five days at refrigerated 2-8°C conditions.
After storage for up to 30 days in the Pfizer thermal shipper, vaccination centers can transfer the vials to 2-8°C storage conditions for an additional five days, for a total of up to 35 days. Once thawed and stored under 2-8°C conditions, the vials cannot be re-frozen or stored under frozen conditions.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 13:45]
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:39 - Jan 11 with 1031 viewsScotia

Morriston hospital has been used and should be used. It's a hospital with facilities to store the Pfizer jab in deep freeze. It is there in the freezer at the moment.

We have been in lockdown longer than England. We have nowhere near the outbreak of the new, more infectious, variant that they have. This is about the fifth time I've told you. We should be in a better position than them. We still have most deaths, most infections and lowest vaccinations.

The rest of the UK haven't released their figures today yet. There is no excuse for us to be behind at all.

Many over 80's don't have carers, many live independently and many drive. They all want to be able to fully participate in life again. They can when they have a vaccine. Many would "drag" themselves over hot coals to get a vaccine ASAP, but unfortunately it is in a freezer and not a syringe.

What has wanting vaccines to be used got to do with political beliefs? I think it is reasonable to expect our stocks to be used as they are delivered. My political beliefs extend to thinking Drakeford, Gething and colleagues are completely inept, even worse than the clowns in Westminster. Everything points to it - i genuinely think you'd have to be a bit thick to want more of the same after May.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:47 - Jan 11 with 1016 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:07 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

Agreed Westminster have been very poor throughout this, but the whole point of a devolved government is to do the best for its citizens. The Senedd have failed miserably with the vaccines.

Its failed its citizens for the past 20 years in education, health and employment, why should this be any different

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:50 - Jan 11 with 1006 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:10 - Jan 11 by Scotia

There is no excuse.

The Council has a large fleet of vehicles with trained staff for persons with special needs etc . Why not transport them to a central point and carry out the injections whilst still on the buses .

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:23 - Jan 11 with 985 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:50 - Jan 11 by Boundy

The Council has a large fleet of vehicles with trained staff for persons with special needs etc . Why not transport them to a central point and carry out the injections whilst still on the buses .

There really isnt a great deal of difference in terms of speed. Johnson has said today there has been 2.4 million vaccinations UK wide. Wales announced 86000 earlier which on a UK basis is 1.9 million. If England are now vaccinating at 200,000 a day that is 2 and 1/2 days sooner than Wales. They would have achieved the equivalent Wales figure Thursday or Friday.

It isnt as wide as it appears. The number of first jabs given in Wales is 86039 roughly 1.9 million. Johnson says first jabs given UK wide is 2 million not 2.4 million.

"I think we've done 2 million people so far, or 2.4 million jabs," Boris Johnson said as he visited a vaccination centre.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 14:37]
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:30 - Jan 11 with 982 viewsBoundy

". Often these people have district nurses and carers attending them" why not train them then , there's always a way to do things if the will is there .Its not rocket science to inject someone

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:14 - Jan 11 with 963 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:30 - Jan 11 by Boundy

". Often these people have district nurses and carers attending them" why not train them then , there's always a way to do things if the will is there .Its not rocket science to inject someone

I agree wholeheartedly with you and it has already been said that those unable to travel to surgeries will get their jabs at home. The big difficulty is that it might take some time to do. Whereas surgeries may be able to drop things like diabetic or asthma clinics most of the work district nurse do cannot be dropped. Things like insulin and Tinzaparin injections have to be done daily or in some cases twice daily so they cannot be stopped. You cannot really stop the support they give for cancer patients and if someones catheter gets blocked it needs sorting. For that reason they will end up doing just a few injections a day unlike the amounts done in surgeries where mass amounts are involved.

As far as using Swansea transport vehicles the amount you can transport that way will be negligeable. My wife's friend's husband gets transported to hospital by ambulance. To prevent the risk of infection he is taken alone to hospital gets his treatment then it returns him home. The ambulance then takes him home goes back to the depot has to go through a deep clean before the next patient. How many patients do you think each vehicle will be able to transport given having to do that. 2 possibly 3 a day.

Based on todays figures released by PHW and Johnson's statement the difference is going to be somewhere between 100 and 200000 more having had their first jab in the UK than the equivalent Welsh figure. Based on the higher number that would be 10000 jabs more should have been given in Wales and that works out under 1500 jabs per health board. That would be 1 day longer than England. Swansea Bay were planning giving 3200 a day.

The idea somehow patients in Wales are weeks behind the UK is nonsense. The big difference is Wales has targeted NHS staff first which hasnt happened in England. Who do you think is at greater risk. A nurse or doctor dealing with coronavirus patients on a 12 hour shift or me who is at risk but is largely able to protect myself by staying in. If you vaccinate staff at risk you prevent sickness and it is highly likely that you will prevent patients catching coronavirus.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:16 - Jan 11 with 958 viewspencoedjack

Doesn't look like a yes or no answer.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:41 - Jan 11 with 934 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:14 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

I agree wholeheartedly with you and it has already been said that those unable to travel to surgeries will get their jabs at home. The big difficulty is that it might take some time to do. Whereas surgeries may be able to drop things like diabetic or asthma clinics most of the work district nurse do cannot be dropped. Things like insulin and Tinzaparin injections have to be done daily or in some cases twice daily so they cannot be stopped. You cannot really stop the support they give for cancer patients and if someones catheter gets blocked it needs sorting. For that reason they will end up doing just a few injections a day unlike the amounts done in surgeries where mass amounts are involved.

As far as using Swansea transport vehicles the amount you can transport that way will be negligeable. My wife's friend's husband gets transported to hospital by ambulance. To prevent the risk of infection he is taken alone to hospital gets his treatment then it returns him home. The ambulance then takes him home goes back to the depot has to go through a deep clean before the next patient. How many patients do you think each vehicle will be able to transport given having to do that. 2 possibly 3 a day.

Based on todays figures released by PHW and Johnson's statement the difference is going to be somewhere between 100 and 200000 more having had their first jab in the UK than the equivalent Welsh figure. Based on the higher number that would be 10000 jabs more should have been given in Wales and that works out under 1500 jabs per health board. That would be 1 day longer than England. Swansea Bay were planning giving 3200 a day.

The idea somehow patients in Wales are weeks behind the UK is nonsense. The big difference is Wales has targeted NHS staff first which hasnt happened in England. Who do you think is at greater risk. A nurse or doctor dealing with coronavirus patients on a 12 hour shift or me who is at risk but is largely able to protect myself by staying in. If you vaccinate staff at risk you prevent sickness and it is highly likely that you will prevent patients catching coronavirus.

I fully support front line medics being vaccinated first.

What has that, or any of that post, got to do with 205,000
Doses sitting in a freezer for a fortnight?
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:37 - Jan 11 with 890 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:41 - Jan 11 by Scotia

I fully support front line medics being vaccinated first.

What has that, or any of that post, got to do with 205,000
Doses sitting in a freezer for a fortnight?

Do you not realise there are many thousands probably millions sitting in a freezer elsewhere as well. Any cases Wales get England gets 18 times. 250000x18 is roughly 4.5 million. England hasnt vaccinated them either. There is a reason for both as Gething explained in the press conference today. They are monthly amounts and we work through them throughout the month as do other parts of the UK. Just part of you and others attempts to discredit Drakeford. The fact is your effort to do so and not accept what happens elsewhere just shows what your agenda is. Now slag of Johnson and Hancock, Sturgeon and Foster for doing the same thing and also look into facts properly instead of spending all your time attacking Drakeford
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:40 - Jan 11 with 885 viewsWhiterockin

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:37 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

Do you not realise there are many thousands probably millions sitting in a freezer elsewhere as well. Any cases Wales get England gets 18 times. 250000x18 is roughly 4.5 million. England hasnt vaccinated them either. There is a reason for both as Gething explained in the press conference today. They are monthly amounts and we work through them throughout the month as do other parts of the UK. Just part of you and others attempts to discredit Drakeford. The fact is your effort to do so and not accept what happens elsewhere just shows what your agenda is. Now slag of Johnson and Hancock, Sturgeon and Foster for doing the same thing and also look into facts properly instead of spending all your time attacking Drakeford

A spokeswoman in Scotland explained how they were able to administer the Pfizer vaccine in nursing homes. They said it was broken down into manageable and deliverable batches and transported throughout Scotland, meeting all the Pfizer directives. Why could we not do that.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:13 - Jan 11 with 863 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:40 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

A spokeswoman in Scotland explained how they were able to administer the Pfizer vaccine in nursing homes. They said it was broken down into manageable and deliverable batches and transported throughout Scotland, meeting all the Pfizer directives. Why could we not do that.

That would mean forward planning , you must understand the vaccines only been in the pipeline for , how many months is it now ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024