Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. 08:57 - Jun 10 with 17879 viewsjacktar

Venue or kick off time not disclosed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52988183

Friendly .............. Yeah!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 09:28 - Jun 10 with 7637 viewsjack_lord

How they are above us in the table astounds me as they were totally siht when we played them twice.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:29 - Jun 10 with 7570 viewsMrSwerve

Les Ferdinand reffing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:53 - Jun 10 with 7545 viewsbennytheblue

How many you bringing? Usual poor turnout?
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:58 - Jun 10 with 7541 viewsSoberBaker

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:53 - Jun 10 by bennytheblue

I wonder if your players will notice any difference in atmosphere if its played up at your place?

AMOW

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 11:17 - Jun 10 with 7521 viewsSwansea93

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:58 - Jun 10 by SoberBaker

I wonder if your players will notice any difference in atmosphere if its played up at your place?

They had a poor showing up there place, terrible atmosphere.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 11:17 - Jun 10 with 7516 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:58 - Jun 10 by SoberBaker

Hear you lot are going to play fake crowd noise AGAIN? 🤪🤪
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 12:30 - Jun 10 with 7434 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:53 - Jun 10 by bennytheblue

Says the guy who's ground is too big for his club 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:07 - Jun 10 with 7390 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 12:30 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

Says the guy who's ground is too big for his club 🙈

Just aswell, what with social distancing we should be ok with 35000 capacity, mind you, same for you with 20!
Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:12 - Jun 10 with 7377 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:07 - Jun 10 by bennytheblue

Just aswell, what with social distancing we should be ok with 35000 capacity, mind you, same for you with 20!

So much for you posting good wishes to all and sundry on here past few weeks.
Just a cvnt benny, we know what you are.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:17 - Jun 10 with 7366 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:07 - Jun 10 by bennytheblue

Says the man who doesn't go to games 🙄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:25 - Jun 10 with 7340 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 11:17 - Jun 10 by bennytheblue

Hear you lot are going to play fake crowd noise AGAIN? 🤪🤪

Cardiff were going to use it and recorded some games apparently. They thought the equipment wasn’t working then it dawned on them that there was no noise to record.

At least it will be our noise and if it’s good enough for Bayern Munich it’s good enough for us.

I hope you and your family are well Benny and don’t worry, six fingers on each hand isn’t a symptom of COVID 19.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:17 - Jun 10 with 7228 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 13:12 - Jun 10 by sainthelens

So much for you posting good wishes to all and sundry on here past few weeks.
Just a cvnt benny, we know what you are.

I meant them.....just a tiny bit of banter back saint, come on, you ain’t that sensitive r u?
Be nice when things get back to normal no?
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:20 - Jun 10 with 7225 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:17 - Jun 10 by bennytheblue

I meant them.....just a tiny bit of banter back saint, come on, you ain’t that sensitive r u?
Be nice when things get back to normal no?

Not for a second do I think there is anything remotely normal about you.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 19:28 - Jun 10 with 7116 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:20 - Jun 10 by sainthelens

Not for a second do I think there is anything remotely normal about you.

Just a bit of nothing really Saint, how many you bringing etc....really? Whatever.....pathetic rivalry’s seeming a lot more pathetic in the last few months hey, as well I saw it for what it was years ago and one of many reasons it’s not for me anymore....like I’ve said many times.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 19:34 - Jun 10 with 7105 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 19:28 - Jun 10 by bennytheblue

Just a bit of nothing really Saint, how many you bringing etc....really? Whatever.....pathetic rivalry’s seeming a lot more pathetic in the last few months hey, as well I saw it for what it was years ago and one of many reasons it’s not for me anymore....like I’ve said many times.

How do you know it's gona be played at yours?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. (n/t) on 19:37 - Jun 10 with 7100 viewsSwanjaxs

[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 19:49]

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 21:32 - Jun 10 with 6963 viewsBillyChong

Rumour is it’s being played on the beach. Cardiff fans already bobbing in the water hoping for a good view.
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:17 - Jun 10 with 6919 viewsOldjack

it's at lego land 2.30 ko i believe

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 06:57 - Jun 11 with 6771 viewsChief

Any chance of it being at least on the radio or somewhere?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 09:56 - Jun 11 with 6668 viewsMrSwerve

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 06:57 - Jun 11 by Chief

Any chance of it being at least on the radio or somewhere?

Zero chance I’d imagine. Other teams have had friendlies and announced results hours after the final whistle.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 10:19 - Jun 11 with 6634 viewsvetchonian

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 22:17 - Jun 10 by Oldjack

it's at lego land 2.30 ko i believe

wont matter to the Bluebirds which ground as they are used to playing with virtually no crowd and zero atmosphere...unfair adavantage to them really!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 11:29 - Jun 11 with 6595 viewsowainglyndwr

When the team bus turns up and the Blueturds sing Gypho
Isn't that racism these days 😎
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 11:59 - Jun 11 with 6579 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 11:29 - Jun 11 by owainglyndwr

When the team bus turns up and the Blueturds sing Gypho
Isn't that racism these days 😎

Compared to the other crap they've chimed up over the years?
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:08 - Jun 12 with 6235 viewsbennytheblue

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 19:34 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

How do you know it's gona be played at yours?

I’ll be there🤩
Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:38 - Jun 12 with 6196 viewssainthelens

Swans v Blueturds pre-restart friendly. on 17:08 - Jun 12 by bennytheblue

I’ll be there🤩

Shopping in the Asda opposite is the closest you ever get.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024