Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions 09:58 - Jun 14 with 4959 viewsMrSwerve

I’ll start with a few...

Leonard Rossiter
Tommy Cooper
Patricia Routledge

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:14 - Jun 14 with 833 viewsSwanjaxs

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:09 - Jun 14 by WarwickHunt

Milligan is a bit of a clue...

😄☘

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:15 - Jun 14 with 827 viewstheloneranger

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:06 - Jun 14 by karnataka

I wonder why that bit is in Gaelic? Anyone know?

The churchyard where he's buried said it wouldn't be appropriate to have that written on his gravestone. So Spike and his family came up with the Gaelic version 😇

It's typical Spike 😂
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 19:25]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:29 - Jun 14 with 805 viewsdickythorpe

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:15 - Jun 14 by theloneranger

The churchyard where he's buried said it wouldn't be appropriate to have that written on his gravestone. So Spike and his family came up with the Gaelic version 😇

It's typical Spike 😂

Legend
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:30 - Jun 14 with 803 viewsdickythorpe

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:39 - Jun 14 with 792 viewsHumpty

If you haven't read Milligan's books on his wartime experiences I highly recommend them. Adolf Hitler: My Part In HIs Downfall and Mussolini: His Part In My Downfall.

Piss yourself laughing funny and also rather sad in some places.

Read them folks.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 19:43]
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions (n/t) on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 744 viewskarnataka

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:09 - Jun 14 by WarwickHunt

Milligan is a bit of a clue...

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 22:00]
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 22:11 - Jun 14 with 723 viewskarnataka

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:15 - Jun 14 by theloneranger

It's typical Spike 😂

Yeah, I was aware of the Irish connection but thank you, loneranger, for the proper answer to the question I was asking. The fact his surname was Irish was an obvious reason why some of the inscription was in Gaelic but was not the reason why only that sentence was in Gaelic.
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 22:13 - Jun 14 with 718 viewsSwanjaxs

Can't believe nobody has said the massive Swans fan that is Owen Money 😯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024