Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions 09:58 - Jun 14 with 5227 viewsMrSwerve

I’ll start with a few...

Leonard Rossiter
Tommy Cooper
Patricia Routledge

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:03 - Jun 14 with 4323 viewsKilkennyjack

Bobby Gould.

Beware of the Risen People

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:06 - Jun 14 with 4317 viewsDarran

Lenny Henry.
Just for racial balance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:09 - Jun 14 with 4311 viewsJimmyGilligan

An American female comedian called Sarah Cooper has been doing lip syncing videos of Trump's crazy speeches over the lockdown. She was relatively well established before, but has now appeared on the Jimmy Fallon & Ellen show because of them, two of the biggest shows in America.

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:10 - Jun 14 with 4307 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil Cool.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:23 - Jun 14 with 4282 viewsHighjack

No contest.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:29 - Jun 14 with 4273 viewsBLAZE

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:23 - Jun 14 by Highjack

No contest.

Absolute legend

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:38 - Jun 14 with 4258 viewsFireboy2

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 10:23 - Jun 14 by Highjack

No contest.

Absolutely brilliant and taken far far too early.
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 11:23 - Jun 14 with 4207 viewstheloneranger

Very early 1980's "Kevin Turvey Investigates" ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:10 - Jun 14 with 4185 viewsdickythorpe

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 11:23 - Jun 14 by theloneranger

Very early 1980's "Kevin Turvey Investigates" ...

Tried too hard.

Michael Palin - absolute natural
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:12 - Jun 14 with 4174 viewsMrSwerve

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:10 - Jun 14 by dickythorpe

Tried too hard.

Michael Palin - absolute natural

THAT scene in A Fish called Wanda.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:22 - Jun 14 with 4161 viewsairedale

Tommy Cooper for me, I used to look at him and start laughing.
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:26 - Jun 14 with 4158 viewsHighjack

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:12 - Jun 14 by MrSwerve

THAT scene in A Fish called Wanda.

All the scenes with Palin are great. The first time I saw the bit where he’s trying to assassinate the old lady but keeps picking off the Yorkshire terriers one by one I nearly died from laughing.

And of course Biggus Dickus.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:31 - Jun 14 with 4147 viewsNotLoyal

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:22 - Jun 14 by airedale

Tommy Cooper for me, I used to look at him and start laughing.

A very very funny man, but would the fez be allowed today ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:32 - Jun 14 with 4143 viewsHighjack

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:31 - Jun 14 by NotLoyal

A very very funny man, but would the fez be allowed today ?

Definitely not. It’s clearly evil cultural appropriation and therefore his statue, if indeed he has one should be torn down immediately.

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:34 - Jun 14 with 4135 viewsHighjack

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:32 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Definitely not. It’s clearly evil cultural appropriation and therefore his statue, if indeed he has one should be torn down immediately.

Apparently there’s one in Caerphilly so we can go and tear it down once the very sexy Mark Drakeford relaxes lockdown rules.

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:36 - Jun 14 with 4129 viewsNotLoyal

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 12:34 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Apparently there’s one in Caerphilly so we can go and tear it down once the very sexy Mark Drakeford relaxes lockdown rules.

Cheese and Tommy Cooper, the town knows no boundaries.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 13:22 - Jun 14 with 4102 viewsjack2jack

Les Dawson.
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 14:20 - Jun 14 with 4068 viewsSwansea_Viking

Spike Milligan

You Stupid Boy!

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 14:42 - Jun 14 with 4057 viewsairedale

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 14:20 - Jun 14 by Swansea_Viking

Spike Milligan

Spring has sprung, the grass has riz.......

And is it true that his headstone reads ‘I told you I was ill’
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 14:45 - Jun 14 with 4052 viewsSwanjaxs

Bernard Manning

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 15:04 - Jun 14 with 4028 viewscontroversial_jack

Harry Hill.
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 18:34 - Jun 14 with 3974 viewstheloneranger

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 14:42 - Jun 14 by airedale

Spring has sprung, the grass has riz.......

And is it true that his headstone reads ‘I told you I was ill’

"Dúirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite" ... "I told you I was ill"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 18:55 - Jun 14 with 3953 viewsHumpty

Vic and Bob.
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:06 - Jun 14 with 3933 viewskarnataka

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 18:34 - Jun 14 by theloneranger

"Dúirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite" ... "I told you I was ill"

I wonder why that bit is in Gaelic? Anyone know?
Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:09 - Jun 14 with 3927 viewsWarwickHunt

Comedians/actors with the funniest facial expressions on 19:06 - Jun 14 by karnataka

I wonder why that bit is in Gaelic? Anyone know?

Milligan is a bit of a clue...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024