Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister 23:34 - Jun 15 with 1064 viewsKerouac

I do believe she actually gets it (as does Imran Khan)...

Imran Ahmad Khan, who referenced a letter to Ms Patel last week from black and ethnic minority Labour MPs - including a number of members of Sir Keir's frontbench - who accused her of using her own experiences of racism to "gaslight the very real racism faced by black people and communities across the UK”.

Mr Ahmad Khan said: “The home secretary and I, along with other Conservative colleagues have been subject to torrents of hateful prejudice and frankly racist abuse from the Left’s legions outside - as well as, in the case of my right honourable friend, sadly from sources on the benches opposite - as we refuse to conform to their prejudices.
“Does the home secretary agree with me that the leader of the opposition should condemn all these attacks and support the full weight of the law being applied equally to everyone no matter how righteous they believe their views are?”

Ms Patel replied: “He is absolutely right, we should be calling out collectively racist and intolerant behaviour and I am saddened that the leader of the opposition has effectively failed to depart from the divisive, hateful, racist politics of its former leader.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 23:40 - Jun 15 with 1035 viewsHighjack

10 pages by breakfast.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 23:50 - Jun 15 with 1021 viewssainthelens

May I be the first to enquire wether the OP has developed a drink problem during lockdown?
Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 00:17 - Jun 16 with 978 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Waaaaaaannnnkkkaaaaahhhhh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 11:03 - Jun 16 with 844 viewssherpajacob

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to start a thread on planet swans and to remove all doubt. – ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 11:14 - Jun 16 with 836 viewswaynekerr55

Well she would fit in well with the Zionists *taps nose

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 12:02 - Jun 16 with 787 viewsleighton1318

Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 12:23 - Jun 16 with 765 viewsKilkennyjack

Absolutely not.

Useless.

Happy to help.

Beware of the Risen People

Priti Patel - Next Prime Minister on 12:35 - Jun 16 with 745 viewsJack11

Perhaps we should have a poll: Does using bold font make you more or less of a cùnt than someone who uses caps?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024