Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stream codes 14:38 - Jun 16 with 11530 viewsJonTheJack

I've received mine and the instructions do not work.

When I enter my code, I do not get the "Success" message and it just redirects me to another page.

Has anyone had the same/any joy?
Stream codes on 14:57 - Jun 16 with 6942 viewsevanss8

All worked for me, try a different browser.
Stream codes on 14:58 - Jun 16 with 6938 viewsevanss8

You did type in the code in CAPITALS ?
Stream codes on 15:00 - Jun 16 with 6928 viewsMrSwerve

As someone who has been using SwansTV for a while, I’ll say don’t keep your hopes up. They did seem to have ironed out most of the issues before Xmas I’d still get the odd log out or failure to log in, etc. God knows what it’ll be like with a huge increase in users...

The user interface and process of getting the stream up is also pretty terrible.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 15:55]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stream codes on 15:11 - Jun 16 with 6901 viewsoldcob

Same happened to me as Jon the Jack, so started procedure again, when I fed it through the second time is showed "Code already allocated" then I had an email giving me another code. Do I assume the first one was a SUCCESS, though it didn't tell me it was? Do I feed it in again with new code, hoping to get a SUCCESS? Confused. Written email to ask them this. I'm 76 for Gawds sake, still trying to get used to ball point pens and tin-openers. Wish I'd asked for my money back now. Surely they could have made it more simple. The trouble with IT people is they think everyone is as adept as they are at this kind of thing.
Stream codes on 15:19 - Jun 16 with 6884 viewsJonTheJack

Was told by the club to "update my Swans Club Account" which I had already done when they emailed last week.

Knowing the system that the site runs on, I just visited my Swans Club Account and saved my preferences even without changing anything.

Put the code in after and it worked.

Didn't have high hopes for this after the only time I had to use SwansTV for the first game of the season when I was on holiday. This hasn't helped, good luck all.
Stream codes on 15:20 - Jun 16 with 6880 viewsBadlands

Just used mine from the e-mail.
Pressed enter and got a message to say it had been accepted and 'return' to the home page.
I assume that when the games stream the activation code has set up my account to watch the games.
I coppied and pasted the code I was sent rather than type it - if you weren't successful try that.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Stream codes on 15:28 - Jun 16 with 6866 viewsDr_Winston

Got the success message but not the trial stream when I click on the live link in the top left.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stream codes on 15:39 - Jun 16 with 6849 viewsJonTheJack

Stream codes on 15:28 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

Got the success message but not the trial stream when I click on the live link in the top left.

Did you click the 'video' button on the right hand side? I only saw the test stream after that was clicked.
Login to get fewer ads

Stream codes on 15:43 - Jun 16 with 6842 viewsDr_Winston

Stream codes on 15:39 - Jun 16 by JonTheJack

Did you click the 'video' button on the right hand side? I only saw the test stream after that was clicked.

It didn't even offer me the option when I first checked it. Might not have been up and running properly. Just gone in again and it's working now.

Nice one.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stream codes on 15:46 - Jun 16 with 6827 viewsSwans2020

Stream codes on 15:20 - Jun 16 by Badlands

Just used mine from the e-mail.
Pressed enter and got a message to say it had been accepted and 'return' to the home page.
I assume that when the games stream the activation code has set up my account to watch the games.
I coppied and pasted the code I was sent rather than type it - if you weren't successful try that.

yes, thats right. all you need to do now for each game is log in and click the LIVE NOW button on the homepage and then the click the video icon :)
Stream codes on 15:46 - Jun 16 with 6824 viewsevanss8

If you have issues with the test card try a different browser

Windows 10
Will not play test card - Chrome - Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Test card works - IE11 - 11.1282.17763.9
Mac
Test card works - Chrome ver 83.0.4103.97
Test card works - Safari 13.11 (15609.2.9.12)
Stream codes on 15:47 - Jun 16 with 6821 viewsSwans2020

Stream codes on 15:11 - Jun 16 by oldcob

Same happened to me as Jon the Jack, so started procedure again, when I fed it through the second time is showed "Code already allocated" then I had an email giving me another code. Do I assume the first one was a SUCCESS, though it didn't tell me it was? Do I feed it in again with new code, hoping to get a SUCCESS? Confused. Written email to ask them this. I'm 76 for Gawds sake, still trying to get used to ball point pens and tin-openers. Wish I'd asked for my money back now. Surely they could have made it more simple. The trouble with IT people is they think everyone is as adept as they are at this kind of thing.

to check its worked correctly go to the homepage of the site.... click the LIVE NOW and then the screen should drop down and then click the video button. let me know what happens
Stream codes on 15:55 - Jun 16 with 6810 viewsoldcob

Stream codes on 15:47 - Jun 16 by Swans2020

to check its worked correctly go to the homepage of the site.... click the LIVE NOW and then the screen should drop down and then click the video button. let me know what happens

Showing streaming test successful. Thanks 2020,
Stream codes on 16:39 - Jun 16 with 6727 viewssherpajacob

before I give it a go, I've got an amazon fire box connected to my TV.

Will it work on that?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Stream codes on 16:41 - Jun 16 with 6722 viewsSwans2020

Stream codes on 16:39 - Jun 16 by sherpajacob

before I give it a go, I've got an amazon fire box connected to my TV.

Will it work on that?

i dont think it will work.... but give it a go
Stream codes on 17:36 - Jun 16 with 6655 viewssherpajacob

Stream codes on 16:41 - Jun 16 by Swans2020

i dont think it will work.... but give it a go

Yes, works on my amazon fire box, says stream test successful. Just took a bit of fannying around with the club account.

Good stuff, can watch on my big telly in the lounge

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Stream codes on 17:40 - Jun 16 with 6653 viewschad

All set up fine, downloaded app on iPad.

presume can also just watch on laptop, through chrome browser and log on to swans account via website?

Can you swap between devices during game? Presumably need to log off one before loggging onto other (laptop charger dodgy)

Thanks
Stream codes on 17:48 - Jun 16 with 6640 viewsJackfath

Why aren't people just using their normal IPTV to watch the matches?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stream codes on 18:20 - Jun 16 with 6588 viewsMrSwerve

Stream codes on 17:40 - Jun 16 by chad

All set up fine, downloaded app on iPad.

presume can also just watch on laptop, through chrome browser and log on to swans account via website?

Can you swap between devices during game? Presumably need to log off one before loggging onto other (laptop charger dodgy)

Thanks

You can watch on multiple devices at the same time.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stream codes on 18:37 - Jun 16 with 6560 viewsWhiterockin

Stream codes on 17:48 - Jun 16 by Jackfath

Why aren't people just using their normal IPTV to watch the matches?

I really can't understand it. Watch on a TV or watch on a device, really is a no brainer.
Stream codes on 18:54 - Jun 16 with 6530 viewsAndy1300

Not being that techy, can I watch on my smart tv? If so, how do I do it?

Number 1 team in Wales

Stream codes on 19:30 - Jun 16 with 6487 viewsSwanjaxs

Stream codes on 18:54 - Jun 16 by Andy1300

Not being that techy, can I watch on my smart tv? If so, how do I do it?

Mirror screen from your mobile/tablet or via a hdmi cable mate.
Pretty straight forward

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stream codes on 19:54 - Jun 16 with 6450 viewsVetchfielder

Stream codes on 18:20 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that I read on one of the set-up screens today that you won't be able to watch on different devices at the same time.
However, if you are correct, then that would mean somebody could share their login details with a friend, which you'd think the club would have prevented technically.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Stream codes on 19:58 - Jun 16 with 6443 viewsSwanjaxs

Stream codes on 18:20 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

If you have the app on two devices you have to log out on one device before the other device will let you log in.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 8:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stream codes on 20:35 - Jun 16 with 6389 viewslibertyx

I haven't received a code yet. All my friends have and it appears people on here also. I will be on the phone tomorrow morning
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024