Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Lives Matter on football shirts 11:04 - Jun 18 with 18097 viewsDarran

Is there anyone on here that cares so much that they would actually sign a petition against it?

The reason I ask is because I’ve just seen a former poster off here promoting the petition on Twitter.

Seriously how could any human being care enough about to sign it unless they’re a rampant racist?

Who actually gives a fuçk enough?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:48 - Jun 20 with 1092 viewsepaul

Simple really if you dont like it tough sh*t, f*ck off ya racist tw*t, don't think I can put it more succinct than that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:16 - Jun 20 with 1021 viewsNeath_Jack

This must have hurt some of you lot today...

Well in son, go on to rip the Premier League up!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:33 - Jun 20 with 1012 viewsexiledclaseboy

Seeing pretty much every player, staff member and official take the knee at every game since football returned has been absolutely fantastic.

Poll: Tory leader

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:43 - Jun 20 with 1000 viewsTreforys_Jack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:33 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Seeing pretty much every player, staff member and official take the knee at every game since football returned has been absolutely fantastic.

They are probably terrified not to in fairness.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:45 - Jun 20 with 999 viewsItchySphincter

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:16 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Ferdie.

Brewster YJB by Ace_Jack 20 Jun 2020 14:38
Great shift today. Very proud. YJB.

https://twitter.com/bbcsportwales/status/1274315686198874112?s=21

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:50 - Jun 20 with 992 viewsKilkennyjack

👏👏👏👏

✊🏾🦢

Beware of the Risen People

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:54 - Jun 20 with 975 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:43 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

They are probably terrified not to in fairness.

Could you imagine the howling mob?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:57 - Jun 20 with 981 viewsexiledclaseboy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:54 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

Nah, the mob was up in London last weekend rucking with the police. Y’know. Your lot.

Login to get fewer ads

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:04 - Jun 20 with 972 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:54 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

Going off the split opinions on this website, social media and the what’s app groups I’m in I think it’s safe to say that not every player and official taking the knee at these games agree with what they are doing. Kind of makes a mockery of it all and goes to show that freedom of speech in this country is a myth and unless you abide by the rules of the left you’ll be hounded.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:10 - Jun 20 with 967 viewsNeath_Jack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:04 - Jun 20 by Jango

Going off the split opinions on this website, social media and the what’s app groups I’m in I think it’s safe to say that not every player and official taking the knee at these games agree with what they are doing. Kind of makes a mockery of it all and goes to show that freedom of speech in this country is a myth and unless you abide by the rules of the left you’ll be hounded.

Nah I don't reckon you're right.

Black sportsmen have had tons of abuse hurled at them over the years, and if you've ever played a team sport, you will defend your team mates to the hilt, even if you're not best mates off the field. So, taking that into account, I reckon that 99% of their fellow team mates ate only too pleased to back their team mates in this situation.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:11 - Jun 20 with 958 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:57 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Nah, the mob was up in London last weekend rucking with the police. Y’know. Your lot.

‘My lot’ were studiously ignored by the media.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:14 - Jun 20 with 958 viewsDJack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:04 - Jun 20 by Jango

"goes to show that freedom of speech in this country is a myth "

There is no right to frredom of speech in this country and the rules were put in by the right as much as the left. Give your head a wobble you dissembling fool.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:14 - Jun 20 with 956 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:10 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Black sportsmen have had tons of abuse hurled at them over the years, and if you've ever played a team sport, you will defend your team mates to the hilt, even if you're not best mates off the field. So, taking that into account, I reckon that 99% of their fellow team mates ate only too pleased to back their team mates in this situation.

I’ve played team sport all my life, I’ve got a black brother and plenty of black friends and work colleagues. With all due respect I think you’re wrong.

In fact, there was a what’s app group from a rugby team doing the rounds last week proving my point.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 18:16]
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:15 - Jun 20 with 958 viewsexiledclaseboy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:11 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

‘My lot’ were studiously ignored by the media.

Eh? This time last week your boys were all over the media.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:16 - Jun 20 with 953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:10 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Footballers especially are likely to be far more attuned to the abuse their black mates and team mates will have been subject to during their careers.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:16 - Jun 20 with 943 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:15 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Eh? This time last week your boys were all over the media.

I’m talking about The Legion not the legless.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:17 - Jun 20 with 947 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:14 - Jun 20 by DJack

"goes to show that freedom of speech in this country is a myth "

There is no right to frredom of speech in this country and the rules were put in by the right as much as the left. Give your head a wobble you dissembling fool.

One thing is for certain on this forum. It’s always the morally superior on here that dish out the insults.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:20 - Jun 20 with 939 viewsSgorioFruit

can anyone remind me again why the poppy wasn't allowed on football shirts?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:23 - Jun 20 with 936 viewsDJack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:17 - Jun 20 by Jango

One thing is for certain on this forum. It’s always the morally superior on here that dish out the insults.

No it's those who are fed up of the intolerant and give some back...snowflake.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:24 - Jun 20 with 934 viewsexiledclaseboy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:20 - Jun 20 by SgorioFruit

can anyone remind me again why the poppy wasn't allowed on football shirts?

It was. Every club has a poppy on its shirts for about a month every autumn.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:25 - Jun 20 with 926 viewschad

Why would excellent football hurt us? Ah the message.

In fairness it is neither exceptionalist nor promoting a Marxist organisation that wants to rip down our social structures, although kinda prefer hello gran get well soon

Exceptionalism does not resolve exceptionalism

Nor division heal divides

No skin colour is a crime
But taking a knee, may be theft.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:30 - Jun 20 with 928 viewsNeath_Jack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:14 - Jun 20 by Jango

I’ve played team sport all my life, I’ve got a black brother and plenty of black friends and work colleagues. With all due respect I think you’re wrong.

In fact, there was a what’s app group from a rugby team doing the rounds last week proving my point.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 18:16]

And I think you are wrong as well, what a pickle eh.

That's all that whatsapp group proved is that there are racists everywhere.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:32 - Jun 20 with 924 viewsNeath_Jack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:25 - Jun 20 by chad

In fairness it is neither exceptionalist nor promoting a Marxist organisation that wants to rip down our social structures, although kinda prefer hello gran get well soon

Surprised at you Chaddy.

Saying that, I'm not really.

As you were.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:33 - Jun 20 with 922 viewsDarran

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:25 - Jun 20 by chad

I’m still looking for the thief.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:48 - Jun 20 with 901 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:30 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

And I think you are wrong as well, what a pickle eh.

That's all that whatsapp group proved is that there are racists everywhere.

More insults from the morally superior. Funny world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024