Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Lives Matter on football shirts 11:04 - Jun 18 with 18356 viewsDarran

Is there anyone on here that cares so much that they would actually sign a petition against it?

The reason I ask is because I’ve just seen a former poster off here promoting the petition on Twitter.

Seriously how could any human being care enough about to sign it unless they’re a rampant racist?

Who actually gives a fuçk enough?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:51 - Jun 20 with 1663 viewsNeath_Jack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:48 - Jun 20 by Jango

More insults from the morally superior. Funny world.

Where is the insult?

You're really reaching now if you think there was even a hint of an insult in my reply to you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:52 - Jun 20 with 1659 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:20 - Jun 20 by SgorioFruit

can anyone remind me again why the poppy wasn't allowed on football shirts?

I’d suggest the intolerant were the ones marching the streets and making a fuss.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:52 - Jun 20 with 1653 viewsexiledclaseboy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:52 - Jun 20 by Jango

I’d suggest the intolerant were the ones marching the streets and making a fuss.

I agree. Last weekend was dreadful with all those racists rucking with the police for no reason.

Poll: Tory leader

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:53 - Jun 20 with 1650 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:51 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Where is the insult?

You're really reaching now if you think there was even a hint of an insult in my reply to you.

Calling those with a different view to you, racist, is insulting.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:54 - Jun 20 with 1644 viewsDrizzy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:53 - Jun 20 by Jango

Calling those with a different view to you, racist, is insulting.

What's your view on Nazi salutes and monkey chants?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:54 - Jun 20 with 1642 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:52 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

I agree. Last weekend was dreadful with all those racists rucking with the police for no reason.

Absolutely. As were the ones the week before. I’m not a hypocrite see.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:55 - Jun 20 with 1636 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:54 - Jun 20 by Drizzy

Lowest of the low. What’s your point?
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:57 - Jun 20 with 1625 viewsDrizzy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:55 - Jun 20 by Jango

Lowest of the low. What’s your point?

That's funny, you called it "a different view" just a few minutes ago.

Login to get fewer ads

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:58 - Jun 20 with 1621 viewsDarran

Ok to bring the thread to a conclusion has anyone’s life been affected by having BLM on football shirts this weekend? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:59 - Jun 20 with 1616 viewsJango

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:57 - Jun 20 by Drizzy

That's funny, you called it "a different view" just a few minutes ago.

😂 not everyone with a different view makes nazi signs and monkey chants. They are all racists tho apparently.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 19:08 - Jun 20 with 1594 viewsDrGonzo

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:58 - Jun 20 by Darran

Ok to bring the thread to a conclusion has anyone’s life been affected by having BLM on football shirts this weekend? lol

Well it's obviously very upsetting for the racists on here and across the country.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 01:31 - Jun 21 with 1519 viewsDJack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:54 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

Could you imagine the howling mob?

We saw them, don't you remember the "patriots" attacking the police last weekend...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:01 - Jun 21 with 1494 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:58 - Jun 20 by Darran

To see all those players take the knee and have that slogan on their shirts depressed me. It was as if we had gone back to 1968 and all the athletes were doing the Black Power salute.

The BLM cult is no different from the 1960s Black Power cult.

In 1968 most of those in authority knew the people behind Black Power were dangerous criminals and revolutionaries and there was no official requirement for all athletes at the 1968 Olympics to give the Black Power salute. How different to today where all those young people were required to abase themselves by displaying that slogan and "taking the knee" .
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 9:03]
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:46 - Jun 21 with 1445 viewsJackinexile1

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:15 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Eh? This time last week your boys were all over the media.

They run off and left one of their own and the BLM protesters had to protect him.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:47 - Jun 21 with 1443 viewsDrizzy

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:01 - Jun 21 by Arthur_from_OTB

To see all those players take the knee and have that slogan on their shirts depressed me. It was as if we had gone back to 1968 and all the athletes were doing the Black Power salute.

In 1968 most of those in authority knew the people behind Black Power were dangerous criminals and revolutionaries and there was no official requirement for all athletes at the 1968 Olympics to give the Black Power salute. How different to today where all those young people were required to abase themselves by displaying that slogan and "taking the knee" .

That's your take from the entire civil rights movements of the 1960s?

F*cking hell there really is no hope for some. I presume you're a geriatric from your username which brings me some comfort.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:03 - Jun 21 with 1431 viewsKerouac

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:46 - Jun 21 by Jackinexile1

They run off and left one of their own and the BLM protesters had to protect him.

The truth is he was an ex-policeman who went along with young men from his local football club to keep them out of trouble. Most people were just there to defend statues.
He was attacked trying to get on a train by a mob and by the bloke who saved him's own admission would have been murdered if he hadn't stepped in.

Great stuff from the bloke who saved him, and supports BLM...but there was also a gang of young men brought on to the streets by BLM who would have murdered somebody that day if it were not for one person's intervention.
So stop spinning the lie that it is a peaceful movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:05 - Jun 21 with 1430 viewsNotLoyal

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 19:08 - Jun 20 by DrGonzo

Well it's obviously very upsetting for the racists on here and across the country.

Are their racists on here ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:29 - Jun 21 with 1401 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:47 - Jun 21 by Drizzy

F*cking hell there really is no hope for some. I presume you're a geriatric from your username which brings me some comfort.

You were probably not around in the 1960s and what you know about the 1960s has come from what you have been told. How do you know this information is accurate?

One way would be to get a wide range of evidence from people who were around in the 1960s and then evaluate the truth of this evidence. If you found that most of your witnesses gave you evidence contrary to the official history taught to you in school would you dismiss them as liars or would you think that you had been taught lies. Ask yourself what evidence would it take to make think you are wrong about what you believe.

I would guess you feel contempt for people who feel contempt for others because of their demographics and yet you seem to feel contempt for me because I am old. Think about that.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:35 - Jun 21 with 1390 viewsBadlands

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:01 - Jun 21 by Arthur_from_OTB

Well there we have it.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:53 - Jun 21 with 1386 viewschad

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:47 - Jun 21 by Drizzy

Ah Drizz did you not read the website you linked to (silly me, obs not as you missed the ‘while dismantling White Supremacy, Patriarchy, Capitalism, Imperialism and the role the state plays in supporting them.’ bit)

Anyway ageism is one of the many ism it is against, as well as making crass assumptions about people I would think.

Oh dear, and thought you presented yourself as so all encompassing
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:51 - Jun 21 with 1352 viewsCatullus

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:35 - Jun 21 by Badlands

Well there we have it.

Maybe think about what he's posted and ask yourself why all but one of BLM's founders have kept their identities secret?

Are they really scared for their lives or are they hiding something?

The truth isn't always easily seen, you have ro scrape below the surface.

"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.”
― Jonathan Swift

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:03 - Jun 21 with 1333 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:54 - Jun 20 by Drizzy

I think you should stop doing them. What will your neighbours In the next ward think?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:15 - Jun 21 with 1330 viewsJackinexile1

Whats your real name?
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:21 - Jun 21 with 1320 viewsDrGonzo

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:05 - Jun 21 by NotLoyal

Are their racists on here ?

I would say this site is 52% racist.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:03 - Jun 21 with 1263 viewsairedale

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:21 - Jun 21 by DrGonzo

I would say this site is 52% racist.

I think that 82.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024