Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic Raab 12:12 - Jun 18 with 14419 viewswaynekerr55

Thick as a pound of mince

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dominic Raab on 14:32 - Jun 18 with 1299 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:23 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

Good job there'll be no crowds there, they'd get booed.

If anyone anywhere near me booed them they’d have a mouthful.
Dominic Raab on 14:32 - Jun 18 with 1293 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 14:13 - Jun 18 by waynekerr55

I'd vote for a traffic cone over those populist zealots.

You want to be led by a bunch of people on their knees who so disrespect this country's proud history and who are disgusted by it's people.

Give your head a wobble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Dominic Raab on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 1294 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:27 - Jun 18 by Lohengrin

Or laughed at.

One day you may realise that you’re the one that’s being laughed at.
Dominic Raab on 14:34 - Jun 18 with 1286 viewsLohengrin

Dominic Raab on 14:29 - Jun 18 by Neath_Jack

You can boo at your screen.

You and Loh could get on Zoom and boo together.

I’m nipping up to Tottenham myself, the Labour council are unveiling a plaque to brave Winston Silcott, a man ahead of his time. I wouldn’t want to miss that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dominic Raab on 14:37 - Jun 18 with 1270 viewsLohengrin

Dominic Raab on 14:33 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

One day you may realise that you’re the one that’s being laughed at.

I don’t see the attraction in this urge to self-abasement personally, but you knock yourself out kiddo.

Dominic Raab on 14:38 - Jun 18 with 1267 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:32 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

You want to be led by a bunch of people on their knees who so disrespect this country's proud history and who are disgusted by it's people.

Give your head a wobble.

What exactly is disrespectful to this country’s history about what they’re doing?

Why are they disgusted by its own people?

You are so ingrained with your own sense of superiority you believe people trying to gain equality are oppressing you. People lifting up black people, or gay people, or women for that matter are not attacking white people, or straight people, or men.
Dominic Raab on 14:38 - Jun 18 with 1260 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 14:32 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

If anyone anywhere near me booed them they’d have a mouthful.

...and how would you expect them to respond?

Dominic Raab on 14:41 - Jun 18 with 1252 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:37 - Jun 18 by Lohengrin

I don’t see the attraction in this urge to self-abasement personally, but you knock yourself out kiddo.

It’s not self abasement.

It’s a gesture to recognise the struggle of others.

Voluntarily getting on a knee as a measure of support is not demeaning.

If your own sense of self worth is so fragile you need to find other ways to address that.
Login to get fewer ads

Dominic Raab on 14:41 - Jun 18 with 1250 viewsFlashberryjack

Dominic Raab on 14:20 - Jun 18 by Neath_Jack

The players from our football team will be doing the same on Saturday.

Yep, but maybe some would choose not to kneel in the real world.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dominic Raab on 14:41 - Jun 18 with 1247 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 14:38 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

What exactly is disrespectful to this country’s history about what they’re doing?

Why are they disgusted by its own people?

You are so ingrained with your own sense of superiority you believe people trying to gain equality are oppressing you. People lifting up black people, or gay people, or women for that matter are not attacking white people, or straight people, or men.

Every citizen of the UK already has equality.

Yeah that's right love, I think I'm superior...You want to read your posting history back.

I don't know if you have noticed but every time this country has gone to the ballot box in the last 10 years, people who think like you have got smashed.
...but you carry on

Dominic Raab on 14:44 - Jun 18 with 1244 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:38 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

...and how would you expect them to respond?

Well the last time I gave a mouthful to a little git who was being racist while watching the Swans he apologised, nervously looked round for support and and slunk off when his mates started laughing at him, so similar I’d expect.

Bullies often do slink off when they’re called out by someone.
Dominic Raab on 14:46 - Jun 18 with 1235 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:41 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

Every citizen of the UK already has equality.

Yeah that's right love, I think I'm superior...You want to read your posting history back.

I don't know if you have noticed but every time this country has gone to the ballot box in the last 10 years, people who think like you have got smashed.
...but you carry on

You are so stupid you can’t see that you’ve literally contradicted yourself in your post.

Absolute moron.
Dominic Raab on 14:47 - Jun 18 with 1228 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 14:44 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

Well the last time I gave a mouthful to a little git who was being racist while watching the Swans he apologised, nervously looked round for support and and slunk off when his mates started laughing at him, so similar I’d expect.

Bullies often do slink off when they’re called out by someone.

There you go, It is racist to disagree with the movement Black Lives Matter...

For those confused on why Lisa thinks like this and sees no problem in bullying those around her to go along with her politics, see my thread on Cultural Marxism.

Dominic Raab on 14:50 - Jun 18 with 1217 viewsHumpty

Dominic Raab on 14:47 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

For those confused on why Lisa thinks like this and sees no problem in bullying those around her to go along with her politics, see my thread on Cultural Marxism.

The one in which your chums confirmed it's all about antisemitism?
Dominic Raab on 14:50 - Jun 18 with 1214 viewsHumpty

Dominic Raab on 14:22 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

and the working class of this country think...

Have the working class of this country told you they agree with you? Along with every other f*cker you've ever met?
Dominic Raab on 14:51 - Jun 18 with 1212 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:47 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

You’re twisting again.

I said I’d give a mouthful to someone who booed. That is not the same thing as me saying everyone should actively support the movement. I wouldn’t have a go at someone who, for example, didn’t wish to applaud it.

Your thread on cultural Marxism is you supporting an anti Semitic conspiracy theory.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 14:53]
Dominic Raab on 14:52 - Jun 18 with 1196 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 14:50 - Jun 18 by Humpty

The one in which your chums confirmed it's all about antisemitism?

BLM your chums who confirm that this is all about trying murder innocent white men trying to get on a train. Those your chums are they?

Dominic Raab on 14:53 - Jun 18 with 1195 viewsNeath_Jack

Dominic Raab on 14:41 - Jun 18 by Flashberryjack

Yep, but maybe some would choose not to kneel in the real world.

And maybe they all are choosing to do it, not sure what real world is mind.

Anyway, it’s nice to see they’ve all got each other’s backs, can only bode well for team spirit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dominic Raab on 14:57 - Jun 18 with 1175 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 14:51 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

You’re twisting again.

I said I’d give a mouthful to someone who booed. That is not the same thing as me saying everyone should actively support the movement. I wouldn’t have a go at someone who, for example, didn’t wish to applaud it.

Your thread on cultural Marxism is you supporting an anti Semitic conspiracy theory.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 14:53]

Yeah I am twisting, jinking and swerving. I have metaphorically dribbled around you and gone back round to nutmeg you the second time.

So you don't support free speech then.

In my world you are allowed to give the booer a mouthful and he is allowed to tell you in no uncertain terms what he thinks of you.

Re: My thread being anti-Semitic
No it isn't, stop telling lies.

Dominic Raab on 15:03 - Jun 18 with 1165 viewsLohengrin

Dominic Raab on 14:41 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

It’s not self abasement.

It’s a gesture to recognise the struggle of others.

Voluntarily getting on a knee as a measure of support is not demeaning.

If your own sense of self worth is so fragile you need to find other ways to address that.

” It’s a gesture to recognise the struggle of others.”

Is it? Is it now? Can you explain to me exactly what your new friends spray painting all over the Highland Division memorial last week was supposed to achieve?

Do you know how much a serving soldier takes home a month? I can tell you now, £1400. I’ve got one by the side of me in the kitchen now and he’s off to Iraq in a month or so risking his life for less money than people like me have to stump up every month to pay the benefits of scum like that.

Don’t lecture me on decency and respect.

Dominic Raab on 15:09 - Jun 18 with 1148 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 14:57 - Jun 18 by Kerouac

Yeah I am twisting, jinking and swerving. I have metaphorically dribbled around you and gone back round to nutmeg you the second time.

So you don't support free speech then.

In my world you are allowed to give the booer a mouthful and he is allowed to tell you in no uncertain terms what he thinks of you.

Re: My thread being anti-Semitic
No it isn't, stop telling lies.

Kerouac, the disconnect between your sense of your ability to discuss anything and your actual ability to discuss anything is genuinely funny.

Yes, I do support free speech, to the extent it doesn’t harm anyone else (which is what the law is here btw - we don’t live in America).

Booing someone exercising their right is not free speech. It’s you being an arse.

It is exactly the same as the difference between someone choosing to not sing GSTQ (perfectly reasonable - I don’t sing it), or booing those who are singing it (not acceptable, boorish behaviour).

I haven’t said that the person who I give a mouthful to can’t give me a mouthful back. I just said (you asked what I thought would happen) that they’d probably slink off with their little tail between their little legs. It’s up to them what they do within the law.
Dominic Raab on 15:12 - Jun 18 with 1130 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 14:50 - Jun 18 by Humpty

Have the working class of this country told you they agree with you? Along with every other f*cker you've ever met?

2010 - Tory/Lib Dem coalition (I voted Lib Dem)

2015 - Tory victory (Did not vote)

2016 - Brexit referendum (I voted to leave)

2017 - Tory victory (I voted Tory, the Tory platform was to leave Brexit means Brexit)

2019 European election - Brexit party won (I voted for them)

2019 - Tory victory (I voted Tory, 80 seat majority)

BLM and Left wing agitators are responsible for violent riots in London, try to tear down monuments that celebrate British history.

The following weekend there is a mass counter protest in London, followed by a 500,000+ petition against taking our statues down, begging the government to grow a backbone (and that's the tip of the iceberg, I haven't signed that petition and I am sure there are millions like me)

That not convincing enough for you?

Dominic Raab on 15:16 - Jun 18 with 1130 viewslondonlisa2001

Dominic Raab on 15:03 - Jun 18 by Lohengrin

” It’s a gesture to recognise the struggle of others.”

Is it? Is it now? Can you explain to me exactly what your new friends spray painting all over the Highland Division memorial last week was supposed to achieve?

Do you know how much a serving soldier takes home a month? I can tell you now, £1400. I’ve got one by the side of me in the kitchen now and he’s off to Iraq in a month or so risking his life for less money than people like me have to stump up every month to pay the benefits of scum like that.

Don’t lecture me on decency and respect.

We’re not talking about people causing criminal damage though are we. We’re talking about Starmer choosing to kneel (and others).

The BLM movement will have people within it and supporting it who are criminals. The British Army has people within it and supporting it who are criminals. In both cases, you can’t accuse the vast majority who are trying to do their best for their cause (whether it be race or country) with the tiny minority who are scum.
Dominic Raab on 15:20 - Jun 18 with 1114 viewsLohengrin

Dominic Raab on 15:16 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

We’re not talking about people causing criminal damage though are we. We’re talking about Starmer choosing to kneel (and others).

The BLM movement will have people within it and supporting it who are criminals. The British Army has people within it and supporting it who are criminals. In both cases, you can’t accuse the vast majority who are trying to do their best for their cause (whether it be race or country) with the tiny minority who are scum.

Look, love, when your friends shit in the street don’t turn your head and pretend somebody else did it. Get a sack and shovel and clean up your own mess.

Dominic Raab on 15:21 - Jun 18 with 1109 viewsKerouac

Dominic Raab on 15:09 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

Kerouac, the disconnect between your sense of your ability to discuss anything and your actual ability to discuss anything is genuinely funny.

Yes, I do support free speech, to the extent it doesn’t harm anyone else (which is what the law is here btw - we don’t live in America).

Booing someone exercising their right is not free speech. It’s you being an arse.

It is exactly the same as the difference between someone choosing to not sing GSTQ (perfectly reasonable - I don’t sing it), or booing those who are singing it (not acceptable, boorish behaviour).

I haven’t said that the person who I give a mouthful to can’t give me a mouthful back. I just said (you asked what I thought would happen) that they’d probably slink off with their little tail between their little legs. It’s up to them what they do within the law.

"Yes, I do support free speech, to the extent it doesn’t harm anyone else (which is what the law is here btw - we don’t live in America).

Booing someone exercising their right is not free speech. It’s you being an arse. "

So booing = harming someone else.
Right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024