Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM Protest 15:01 - Jun 20 with 4125 viewsJimmyGilligan

Peaceful, respectful, Churchill nice and safe and uncovered, not a police horse in sight. Only one thing missing....

funny that

BLM Protest on 18:44 - Jun 20 with 2768 viewsJack123

I wonder why, last weeks events happened in the first place? Perhaps it had to do with the lovely peaceful blm movement defacing the statues the previous week. I'll be honest with you people who stick up for this blm, really are TURKEYS voting for Christmas

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 18:46 - Jun 20 with 2758 viewsDarran

Another race baiting thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BLM Protest on 18:48 - Jun 20 with 2750 viewsexiledclaseboy

BLM Protest on 18:46 - Jun 20 by Darran

At least one of the usual suspects is on it.

Poll: Tory leader

BLM Protest on 18:49 - Jun 20 with 2749 viewsJimmyGilligan

BLM Protest on 18:46 - Jun 20 by Darran

Fascist baiting thread actually, and the bait's just been taken

It's all BLM's fault apparently, nothing to do with pissed up, middle aged numpties looking for a fight.
BLM Protest on 18:52 - Jun 20 with 2740 viewsTreforys_Jack

BLM Protest on 18:49 - Jun 20 by JimmyGilligan

It's all BLM's fault apparently, nothing to do with pissed up, middle aged numpties looking for a fight.

It took a while though to be fair.
BLM Protest on 19:04 - Jun 20 with 2700 viewsJimmyGilligan

BLM Protest on 18:52 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

It took a while though to be fair.

A good fisherman never gives up
BLM Protest on 19:06 - Jun 20 with 2683 viewsLeonWasGod

BLM Protest on 18:44 - Jun 20 by Jack123

I wonder why, last weeks events happened in the first place? Perhaps it had to do with the lovely peaceful blm movement defacing the statues the previous week. I'll be honest with you people who stick up for this blm, really are TURKEYS voting for Christmas

Yeah, who’d want black people to be treated equally hey?
BLM Protest on 19:07 - Jun 20 with 2677 viewsJack123

Of course it's their fault, if they hadn't defaced the statues, then the violence which happened last week, wouldn't have happened. The same movement in America blm and Iv'e seen countless videos of white people being dragged out of their cars and set upon just for being white.. This whole blm ideology is ferked up, speak against it, and your'e either called a racist or a fascist.

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

BLM Protest on 19:10 - Jun 20 with 2658 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 19:06 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, who’d want black people to be treated equally hey?

Did I say i was against that? Jeez, how can you be so blind. The blm is not about racial equality.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 19:12]

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 19:15 - Jun 20 with 2641 viewsJimmyGilligan

BLM Protest on 19:07 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Of course it's their fault, if they hadn't defaced the statues, then the violence which happened last week, wouldn't have happened. The same movement in America blm and Iv'e seen countless videos of white people being dragged out of their cars and set upon just for being white.. This whole blm ideology is ferked up, speak against it, and your'e either called a racist or a fascist.

The only white people being dragged out of cars videos i've seen, the police were doing the dragging. I also remember seeing one white guy driving up to a protest, getting out and aiming a crossbow at the crowd.
There was also an incident in Minneapolis where a tanker was driven at full speed into a crowd of at least a few hundred...by a white man.

Videos such as this one https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-52963352 will show you predominantly white crowds defacing the statues.
BLM Protest on 19:19 - Jun 20 with 2634 viewsLeonWasGod

BLM Protest on 19:10 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Did I say i was against that? Jeez, how can you be so blind. The blm is not about racial equality.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 19:12]

Of course it is, unless you swallow the racist bullshit that’s being spouted to discredit them.
BLM Protest on 19:20 - Jun 20 with 2628 viewsJack123

Post a load of nonsense , and you take glee and reckon you have found a fascist.. ah well brightened up my day anyway good day sir, as they say on dragons I'm out.

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 19:23 - Jun 20 with 2621 viewsJimmyGilligan

BLM Protest on 19:20 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Post a load of nonsense , and you take glee and reckon you have found a fascist.. ah well brightened up my day anyway good day sir, as they say on dragons I'm out.

Which part was nonsense?

BLM Protest on 19:37 - Jun 20 with 2600 viewsTreforys_Jack

BLM Protest on 19:04 - Jun 20 by JimmyGilligan

A good fisherman never gives up

👍
BLM Protest on 19:43 - Jun 20 with 2584 viewsTreforys_Jack

I know you have a low opinion of Churchill, you've made that clear, but do you admire or are you even grateful for his leadership during 39-45 . No bait, Genuine question.
BLM Protest on 19:47 - Jun 20 with 2574 viewsLeonWasGod

BLM Protest on 19:43 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

I know you have a low opinion of Churchill, you've made that clear, but do you admire or are you even grateful for his leadership during 39-45 . No bait, Genuine question.

It’s possible to appreciate his role in WWII whilst being uncomfortable about some of his views and his role in other events, isn’t it?
BLM Protest on 19:50 - Jun 20 with 2567 viewsTreforys_Jack

BLM Protest on 19:47 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

It’s possible to appreciate his role in WWII whilst being uncomfortable about some of his views and his role in other events, isn’t it?

Yes absolutely, he was a massive racist by todays standards and a bit of a c*nt by all accounts, however I'm eternally grateful for those 6yrs
BLM Protest on 20:02 - Jun 20 with 2545 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 19:23 - Jun 20 by JimmyGilligan

Which part was nonsense?

Not part, all of it! I really get the impression that if you don't take the knee and do a little bit of virtue signalling, you get labelled a racist or fascist, for just speaking out against which is something which is glaringly obvious, it's nothing to do with racial equality, I can guarantee you that!

I really get the impression if you say anything different to the blm movement, you are classed as someone who really hates blacks, the type who would do monkey gestures towards black people, and just generally dislike them, before you even spoke to them or even knew them! well that's not me!

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 20:06 - Jun 20 with 2523 viewsTreforys_Jack

BLM Protest on 19:43 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

Apologies I meant to quote JimmyGilligan as I was curious as to his reply,
BLM Protest on 20:08 - Jun 20 with 2516 viewsNeath_Jack

BLM Protest on 20:02 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Not part, all of it! I really get the impression that if you don't take the knee and do a little bit of virtue signalling, you get labelled a racist or fascist, for just speaking out against which is something which is glaringly obvious, it's nothing to do with racial equality, I can guarantee you that!

I really get the impression if you say anything different to the blm movement, you are classed as someone who really hates blacks, the type who would do monkey gestures towards black people, and just generally dislike them, before you even spoke to them or even knew them! well that's not me!

You drinking this evening?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

BLM Protest on 20:13 - Jun 20 with 2500 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 20:08 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

You drinking this evening?

Well it's a Saturday night.

Fck, Iv'e only just realised I put " I really get the impression" twice!! grrr, I hate that, I knew something was up, but I triple checked the post.. ah well
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 20:49]

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 20:16 - Jun 20 with 2491 viewsNeath_Jack

BLM Protest on 20:13 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Well it's a Saturday night.

Fck, Iv'e only just realised I put " I really get the impression" twice!! grrr, I hate that, I knew something was up, but I triple checked the post.. ah well
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 20:49]

Oh f*ck

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

BLM Protest on 20:28 - Jun 20 with 2464 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 20:16 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Oh f*ck

I think it's game, set and match too me, it seems the black lady from my video who knows the score did the trick.

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 20:37 - Jun 20 with 2433 views1462jack

Come on mate let’s have some common sense here , the first BLM protests in London were carnage as were the the counter protests The week after , the second protests were a direct result of the first , you must be blind or on a wind up to think other wise , both groups Had elements That were peaceful and both groups had elements that caused trouble , they were as bad as each other But one was a reaction to the other and please don’t label me a racist or fascist etc until you have a look through my posts
BLM Protest on 20:44 - Jun 20 with 2408 viewsHumpty

BLM Protest on 20:37 - Jun 20 by 1462jack

Come on mate let’s have some common sense here , the first BLM protests in London were carnage as were the the counter protests The week after , the second protests were a direct result of the first , you must be blind or on a wind up to think other wise , both groups Had elements That were peaceful and both groups had elements that caused trouble , they were as bad as each other But one was a reaction to the other and please don’t label me a racist or fascist etc until you have a look through my posts

Last week they attacked the police so this week its only fair if we attack the police.

Nah. Doesn't work for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024