Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City 01:09 - Jun 22 with 9959 viewsNotLoyal

I hope they keep on winning, and I hope Swansea City the most decorated and successful team in Wales in a lifetime do as well.
Because they can't live with us and they can't beat us, it's a guaranteed play off win, regardless if it is over 2 legs or one.
Keep winning boys because your mentors are waiting.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City on 08:24 - Jun 23 with 1890 viewssainthelens

Cardiff City on 07:29 - Jun 23 by bennytheblue

Me too, they travel everywhere. One of the reasons us and them get in so well.👍

You get on with them cos the numbers arnt in your favour.
Cardiff City on 09:48 - Jun 23 with 1856 viewsBillyChong

Cardiff City on 07:29 - Jun 23 by bennytheblue

Me too, they travel everywhere. One of the reasons us and them get in so well.👍

So do we. Naples,Valencia, Malmo, St Gallen amongst others. All to ourselves, no need to share the experience with outdated half wits from other clubs.
Cardiff City on 10:55 - Jun 23 with 1830 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff City on 22:34 - Jun 22 by owainglyndwr

Wrexhams racecourse is the oldest international football ground in the world

Yeah but Cardiff’s the cApItOl so what you going to do. You think the FAW of Cardiff are going to move back to Wrexham! I’m genuinely shocked the football museum is not going to legoland.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff City on 12:12 - Jun 23 with 1811 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 20:35 - Jun 22 by Brynmill_Jack

When the numbers even out their “courage” let’s them down

We had big numbers in France, they had the opportunity, and never took it. 🤔

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 12:15 - Jun 23 with 1806 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 08:24 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

And Wrexham know it, bullies will always suffer and they are suffering even in the international stage now. Old cnts, no courage.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 12:20 - Jun 23 with 1795 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City on 12:12 - Jun 23 by NotLoyal

I said to the boys in Toulouse aswell, I didn't see one Cardiff flag in the pubs around there.....

I think it was because of who we were playing....
Cardiff City on 14:39 - Jun 23 with 1737 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 08:24 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

They are actually, it’s a mutual respect thing, way behind your lots comprehension as you only showed up in 2016....when it was safe
Cardiff City on 15:31 - Jun 23 with 1721 viewssainthelens

Cardiff City on 14:39 - Jun 23 by bennytheblue

They are actually, it’s a mutual respect thing, way behind your lots comprehension as you only showed up in 2016....when it was safe

Mutual respect
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City on 17:11 - Jun 23 with 1696 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 15:31 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

Mutual respect

I recall well Cyprus in 2005, a few swansea flags along the side of the pitch, about thirty brave lads brought up on bullshit books ripped them down, and then when they realised how much they fckd up it was all ‘ just having a laugh lads’ The good thing was no coppers in the ground, plenty of time to sort matters out properly - and oddly enough all the Wrexham lads were more than happy to let us crack on. Much beer flowed afterwards as per France ( when we first turned up apparently, sorry I wasn’t about in 1958 ) 😂 Then there will be the Kilmarnock incident in 97 ish, Scotland v Wales. Cardiff called it on with the Scottish and when they saw the jock numbers they ran like scared children leaving twenty of us to try and regain some pride, and yes one of the scared rabbits has written a book ...
Fcking soul crew, kiss my cock. There’s much more, but I’m done with it all now.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 17:34 - Jun 23 with 1677 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 12:12 - Jun 23 by NotLoyal

You were looking 25 years too late, bit like the Russians.....not that anyone I know even noticed you were there that is.
Cardiff City on 17:35 - Jun 23 with 1675 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 17:11 - Jun 23 by NotLoyal

I recall well Cyprus in 2005, a few swansea flags along the side of the pitch, about thirty brave lads brought up on bullshit books ripped them down, and then when they realised how much they fckd up it was all ‘ just having a laugh lads’ The good thing was no coppers in the ground, plenty of time to sort matters out properly - and oddly enough all the Wrexham lads were more than happy to let us crack on. Much beer flowed afterwards as per France ( when we first turned up apparently, sorry I wasn’t about in 1958 ) 😂 Then there will be the Kilmarnock incident in 97 ish, Scotland v Wales. Cardiff called it on with the Scottish and when they saw the jock numbers they ran like scared children leaving twenty of us to try and regain some pride, and yes one of the scared rabbits has written a book ...
Fcking soul crew, kiss my cock. There’s much more, but I’m done with it all now.

Zzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cardiff City on 17:51 - Jun 24 with 1569 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City on 17:35 - Jun 23 by bennytheblue

Zzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes. But loyal is speaking from experience. Not hearsay like you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City on 18:35 - Jun 24 with 1554 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City on 14:39 - Jun 23 by bennytheblue

When it was safe
Cardiff City on 19:44 - Jun 24 with 1538 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City on 18:35 - Jun 24 by 34dfgdf54

When it was safe

They’re terrifying. If there’s two of you and ten of them

Cardiff City on 15:39 - Jun 25 with 1428 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 17:51 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. But loyal is speaking from experience. Not hearsay like you

I was there when it mattered loyal didn’t get going til mobile phones came out ffs....I’m still waiting for all this footage of spankings? We all seen some rugby style tour to cardiff on the train in 1993, nothing really happens though so I dont know what he’s on about, as usual. Loyal has grown up dreaming of being a hooligan, problem being he was born in the wrong city, he’s been looking east with envy his whole life.
Cardiff City on 15:48 - Jun 25 with 1433 viewsJBT95

Cardiff City on 22:55 - Jun 22 by Fireboy2

Totally agree.

The FAW need to help Wrexham upgrade their ground not only to help the club back to their rightful place in the football league but to reward the fantastic support the gogs have for wales.

The Welsh Gov are involved with something to do with Wrexham (the place) redevelopment. The Kop at The Racecourse is going to be redeveloped to hold 5k, so ground will hold 15k seated.
Cardiff City on 16:21 - Jun 25 with 1411 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City on 15:48 - Jun 25 by JBT95

The Welsh Gov are involved with something to do with Wrexham (the place) redevelopment. The Kop at The Racecourse is going to be redeveloped to hold 5k, so ground will hold 15k seated.

That's good to know, hopefully the FAW will take more games up there in future.
Cardiff City on 18:17 - Jun 25 with 1362 viewsNotLoyal

Anyway I hope we meet again so we can again embarrass them properly.
Again.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 18:31 - Jun 25 with 1355 viewssainthelens

Cardiff City on 18:17 - Jun 25 by NotLoyal

Anyway I hope we meet again so we can again embarrass them properly.
Again.

Only time ever will be a Wembley play off final ( not this year obvs). Orherwise, won't happen buddy.
Cardiff City on 20:06 - Jun 25 with 1327 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City on 15:39 - Jun 25 by bennytheblue

I was there when it mattered loyal didn’t get going til mobile phones came out ffs....I’m still waiting for all this footage of spankings? We all seen some rugby style tour to cardiff on the train in 1993, nothing really happens though so I dont know what he’s on about, as usual. Loyal has grown up dreaming of being a hooligan, problem being he was born in the wrong city, he’s been looking east with envy his whole life.

Nice and hot in your sh*thole today?

Cardiff City on 23:15 - Jun 25 with 1295 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 20:06 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Nice and hot in your sh*thole today?

The excuses are the best yet.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 00:10 - Jun 26 with 1284 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City on 15:39 - Jun 25 by bennytheblue

Were you there when Swans fans played a friendly to help your dead mates family?
Your lot turning up to scrap genuine supporters trying to help and collect money.
Then giving out personal numbers and expecting to get Jacks to turn up and scrap.on that day...

Your mate who past on numbers got hammered in the ring by a Jack months later .
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 19:16]
Cardiff City on 23:02 - Jun 26 with 1184 viewsTNT

Cardiff City on 00:10 - Jun 26 by owainglyndwr

Were you there when Swans fans played a friendly to help your dead mates family?
Your lot turning up to scrap genuine supporters trying to help and collect money.
Then giving out personal numbers and expecting to get Jacks to turn up and scrap.on that day...

byronbennie is still looking through his anus books to find that bit. He'll be under the blankets with his torch as we speak, bless.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff City on 06:41 - Jun 27 with 1131 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City on 00:10 - Jun 26 by owainglyndwr

I remember GaryJack’s post about that game, disgusting club.
Cardiff City on 07:50 - Jun 27 with 1112 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff City on 23:02 - Jun 26 by TNT

byronbennie is still looking through his anus books to find that bit. He'll be under the blankets with his torch as we speak, bless.

It gives his sister a rest 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024