Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City 01:09 - Jun 22 with 9697 viewsNotLoyal

I hope they keep on winning, and I hope Swansea City the most decorated and successful team in Wales in a lifetime do as well.
Because they can't live with us and they can't beat us, it's a guaranteed play off win, regardless if it is over 2 legs or one.
Keep winning boys because your mentors are waiting.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City on 07:53 - Jun 22 with 4758 viewsbennytheblue

You’ve been waiting to be us your whole life J.....it never happened for you, in the way you dreamed of anyway dude. Move on, enjoy it, life’s short
Cardiff City on 09:16 - Jun 22 with 4647 viewsItchySphincter

C*rdiff really is a small to middling club Renny, same as us. What can’t really be explained is why you have so many tw@ts following you. It must be embarrassing being a C*rdiff fan.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff City on 10:54 - Jun 22 with 4516 viewsVincent_Vega

Well if a playoff final between Swans and them have to take place, safer behind the safety of closed doors due to coronavirus.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff City on 10:58 - Jun 22 with 4504 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 10:54 - Jun 22 by Vincent_Vega

Well if a playoff final between Swans and them have to take place, safer behind the safety of closed doors due to coronavirus.

And to save even more embarrassment for them.
They must be so bitter after all our success and being the top side in wales this century, bigger fan base and a far broader worldwide pull the hurt is almost killing them.
I personally don’t interact with the cnts unless they are known to me, because every time I’ve tried to they panic and run away.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 4449 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 10:58 - Jun 22 by NotLoyal

And to save even more embarrassment for them.
They must be so bitter after all our success and being the top side in wales this century, bigger fan base and a far broader worldwide pull the hurt is almost killing them.
I personally don’t interact with the cnts unless they are known to me, because every time I’ve tried to they panic and run away.

Well you should have come to any Wales match away in the 90’s or 00’s before the love in, you could have interacted anyway you liked in almost any city around Europe, but time and time again you lot, the feared jack army lol bottled it. It’s what you are famous for Loyal, apart from being chased out if your own city in 1991....ironically, you now display a Wales top as your logo too
Times moved on now thankfully and I don’t think this stuff goes on apart from in your warped mind.
Let it go mun as you valley lot say
Cardiff City on 11:32 - Jun 22 with 4442 viewsAl_Bundy

Cardiff City on 11:23 - Jun 22 by bennytheblue

Well you should have come to any Wales match away in the 90’s or 00’s before the love in, you could have interacted anyway you liked in almost any city around Europe, but time and time again you lot, the feared jack army lol bottled it. It’s what you are famous for Loyal, apart from being chased out if your own city in 1991....ironically, you now display a Wales top as your logo too
Times moved on now thankfully and I don’t think this stuff goes on apart from in your warped mind.

I went to most Wales away games from 81 to 91 and Cardiif fans made the Wales fixtures a "Cardiff Thing" wearing scarfs replica tops and singing Cardiff songs. I had a few near misses in Luxembourg, Nuremberg and Copenhagen being a Jack but thankfully most of your soiled boys are locked up now. Far better now with a more national widespread of fans following the nation.
Cardiff City on 14:18 - Jun 22 with 4318 viewsjack_lord

What is it with you and this 1991 crap.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Cardiff City on 15:13 - Jun 22 with 4257 views34dfgdf54

Are you one of those fellas who were asking everyone who they supported in France? In Bordeaux I remember seeing one get slapped.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City on 15:52 - Jun 22 with 4217 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 15:13 - Jun 22 by 34dfgdf54

Are you one of those fellas who were asking everyone who they supported in France? In Bordeaux I remember seeing one get slapped.

They soon got the message in Bordeaux, another embarrassing chapter in their fantasist minds, soul crew 😂 honestly. Baldy fat men.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 16:45 - Jun 22 with 4165 viewsJBT95

Cardiff City on 11:32 - Jun 22 by Al_Bundy

I went to most Wales away games from 81 to 91 and Cardiif fans made the Wales fixtures a "Cardiff Thing" wearing scarfs replica tops and singing Cardiff songs. I had a few near misses in Luxembourg, Nuremberg and Copenhagen being a Jack but thankfully most of your soiled boys are locked up now. Far better now with a more national widespread of fans following the nation.

They still try make it a Cardiff thing now.
Cardiff City on 16:50 - Jun 22 with 4149 viewsbennytheblue

I agree, loyal doesnt though, he still wants to be seen as a tough guy despite pushing 50
Cardiff City on 16:52 - Jun 22 with 4145 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 15:52 - Jun 22 by NotLoyal

They soon got the message in Bordeaux, another embarrassing chapter in their fantasist minds, soul crew 😂 honestly. Baldy fat men.

Oh the irony so they say....anyone going around France asking that is obv a c0ck and deserves a slap
Cardiff City on 19:31 - Jun 22 with 4034 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City on 16:52 - Jun 22 by bennytheblue

Oh the irony so they say....anyone going around France asking that is obv a c0ck and deserves a slap

And got a slap they did

Also the fat tw*t calling me a jack c*nt on the shuttle bus from Cardiff central to stadium when I called him out for singing Cardiff songs. Was hell of a sight seeing him rolling around on the floor crying like a blubbering mess. I’m a lover not a fighter but I absolute despise people who want to go to a wales game and kick off over club affairs.

Edit - I’ve also met many top fellas who support Cardiff during my time supporting Wales aswell mind to balance it out.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 19:39]
Cardiff City on 19:32 - Jun 22 with 4033 viewsTenbySwan

I think only one play off place is available.
Cardiff City on 19:52 - Jun 22 with 3992 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff City on 19:31 - Jun 22 by 34dfgdf54

And got a slap they did

Also the fat tw*t calling me a jack c*nt on the shuttle bus from Cardiff central to stadium when I called him out for singing Cardiff songs. Was hell of a sight seeing him rolling around on the floor crying like a blubbering mess. I’m a lover not a fighter but I absolute despise people who want to go to a wales game and kick off over club affairs.

Edit - I’ve also met many top fellas who support Cardiff during my time supporting Wales aswell mind to balance it out.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 19:39]

All makes me wish that the racecourse gets the required upgrades so the international side can return home and this attempt by c*rdiff fans to make the international side ‘theirs’ can stop!

Cardiff City on 20:25 - Jun 22 with 3939 viewsmajorraglan

I organised a trip to the Belgium v Wales game in the late 80s early 90’s, we stayed in Ostend, all was had was Cardiff fans giving it “Who do you support?” nonsense everywhere we went, they were there in numbers and it completely spoilt the trip, put us off going away for a long time.

Went to the Euro’s in France, most of the Cardiff fans were tidy, but there were a few looking for trouble with Swansea fans even though we were travelling with kids! There good and bad wherever you look, but Cardiff has more than to fair share of the latter.
Cardiff City on 20:35 - Jun 22 with 3917 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City on 20:25 - Jun 22 by majorraglan

I organised a trip to the Belgium v Wales game in the late 80s early 90’s, we stayed in Ostend, all was had was Cardiff fans giving it “Who do you support?” nonsense everywhere we went, they were there in numbers and it completely spoilt the trip, put us off going away for a long time.

Went to the Euro’s in France, most of the Cardiff fans were tidy, but there were a few looking for trouble with Swansea fans even though we were travelling with kids! There good and bad wherever you look, but Cardiff has more than to fair share of the latter.

When the numbers even out their “courage” let’s them down

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City on 20:40 - Jun 22 with 3901 viewsPentyrchJack

I was looking for the positives from Cardiff beating Leeds and at least:

1. It may give Leeds the collywobbles again of our home fixture against them
2. It puts more pressure on Preston
3. Cardiff play Preston next so dropped points guaranteed

COYJB

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cardiff City on 21:36 - Jun 22 with 3850 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 20:25 - Jun 22 by majorraglan

I went in that trip to Brussels. It had a uneasy feel to the whole trip if I recall and the main group of cardiff nutters were looking for jacks from the off. A few of your lot made a bad choice of ferry shall we say. They didn’t come to any harm to be fair but were psychologically played with. One of them was a well known gobby jack apparently. The night before the game, the Belgium police came piling into that main square, rounding up anyone in their path and deporting them next day. Two of my mates I was with got caught up. This only happened as the local Moroccans were trying to pick off welsh fans leaving the square, after a few hours enough was enough and they got what they deserved. Police then lost it. Horrible agro trip
Cardiff City on 21:50 - Jun 22 with 3845 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City on 19:52 - Jun 22 by Vincent_Vega

All makes me wish that the racecourse gets the required upgrades so the international side can return home and this attempt by c*rdiff fans to make the international side ‘theirs’ can stop!

Wrexham take the biggest numbers away from home, absolutely loads of them everywhere we go. Wouldn’t begrudge them having some local home games at all.
Cardiff City on 22:04 - Jun 22 with 3825 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff City on 21:50 - Jun 22 by 34dfgdf54

Wrexham take the biggest numbers away from home, absolutely loads of them everywhere we go. Wouldn’t begrudge them having some local home games at all.

I know it’s not a popular opinion with us down south but gog land is the traditional home of welsh football, in my option at least.

Cardiff City on 22:28 - Jun 22 with 3767 viewsowainglyndwr

Wales v Belarus. ...
Anus and you boys had known we were coming and you ran like mice falling over each other to get back into the Philharmonic. ...
Police would not leave us in the Philharmonic so we were put across the road in the pub that had snooker tables and a Irish bar on the corner
Cardiff City on 22:34 - Jun 22 with 3761 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City on 22:04 - Jun 22 by Vincent_Vega

I know it’s not a popular opinion with us down south but gog land is the traditional home of welsh football, in my option at least.

Wrexhams racecourse is the oldest international football ground in the world
Cardiff City on 22:55 - Jun 22 with 3740 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City on 19:52 - Jun 22 by Vincent_Vega

Totally agree.

The FAW need to help Wrexham upgrade their ground not only to help the club back to their rightful place in the football league but to reward the fantastic support the gogs have for wales.
Cardiff City on 07:29 - Jun 23 with 3640 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 22:55 - Jun 22 by Fireboy2

Totally agree.

The FAW need to help Wrexham upgrade their ground not only to help the club back to their rightful place in the football league but to reward the fantastic support the gogs have for wales.

Me too, they travel everywhere. One of the reasons us and them get in so well.👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024