Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth beach 23:06 - Jun 25 with 5496 viewsbuilthjack

Are those people right in the head?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bournemouth beach on 12:57 - Jun 26 with 1124 viewslondonlisa2001

Bournemouth beach on 12:45 - Jun 26 by Swanjaxs

And every one of those that packed that beach out yesterday are no better than the Serbians.

Sometimes, I wonder why we all bother.

Irrespective of the virus, I cannot imagine anyone could look at the pictures of Bournemouth beach and think ‘that looks like a great day out’.

People are complete morons.
Bournemouth beach on 14:18 - Jun 26 with 1061 viewsGreatBritton

Bournemouth beach on 12:57 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

Irrespective of the virus, I cannot imagine anyone could look at the pictures of Bournemouth beach and think ‘that looks like a great day out’.

Of course, but there is still a virus! I've been shielding for fifteen weeks and these selfish toerags think 'I probably won't get it all that badly anyway'. I would stand a good chance of dying if I got it, but of course I'm not THEIR grandad or dad, am I?
Bournemouth beach on 14:18 - Jun 26 with 1056 viewscontroversial_jack

Bournemouth beach on 12:00 - Jun 26 by Al_Bundy

There was about 50 of them having a BBQ on the promenade and some Londoners took issue with them.

Rightly so too if they weren't distancing.I hope the Londoners kicked their arses.
Bournemouth beach on 14:21 - Jun 26 with 1053 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is slipping everywhere.
The square outside the village inn was packed as soon as they started selling booze to drink outside.
I did my weekly early morning Coop shop this morning and even compared to last week I can see the change.
Not a mask in sight, and social distancing no longer 2 metres, more like 1.
Bournemouth beach on 14:23 - Jun 26 with 1048 viewsTenbySwan

There seemed to be a mass brawl in Ogmore.

What was that all about?
Serbs v???
Swans v Diff.
Mods v rockers?
????
Bournemouth beach on 14:30 - Jun 26 with 1030 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bournemouth beach on 14:23 - Jun 26 by TenbySwan

There seemed to be a mass brawl in Ogmore.

What was that all about?
Serbs v???
Swans v Diff.
Mods v rockers?
????

Dumb V Dumber.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bournemouth beach on 14:31 - Jun 26 with 1030 viewsAl_Bundy

Not looking as bad here today.. bit cloudy putting the masses off. They can flock down tomorrow when the Luton match is on so i won't be affected.
Bournemouth beach on 14:38 - Jun 26 with 1016 viewscontroversial_jack

Bournemouth beach on 14:21 - Jun 26 by A_Fans_Dad

The square outside the village inn was packed as soon as they started selling booze to drink outside.
I did my weekly early morning Coop shop this morning and even compared to last week I can see the change.

I wouldn't want anyone getting near to me, they would be told
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth beach on 18:01 - Jun 26 with 935 views1964white

Bournemouth beach on 09:33 - Jun 26 by Al_Bundy

Yesterday was the worst day ever i can ever remember in Bournemouth.. 650K visitors , one main A road in and out of the town gridlocked for 12 hours. 2 roads to the hospital were blocked by illegal parking, A mass brawl by Boscombe pier (caused by Serbians) people using the back of beach huts as toilets. The head of the Council is a real dimwit at the best of times and should have put some measures in place this week to offset this madness.

Absolute tw*ts

I lived in Bournemouth for five years during the late 70's/early 80's, my brother & his wife live in nearby Poole, they are appalled & disgusted with it all.

These young beach craving folk should still adhere to the rules which clearly are not.

They also need to learn decorum bringing bin-liner bags with them & taking their mess home.

We cancelled our Cornish holiday back in March & are still hopeful our Northumbria break will go ahead in September, if lockdown is re-introduced no chance & we'll know which morons to blame !

Time for the idiots to go back to work I suggest
Bournemouth beach on 19:16 - Jun 26 with 868 viewsWarwickHunt

Bournemouth beach on 14:21 - Jun 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Any bleach left?
Bournemouth beach on 19:25 - Jun 26 with 855 viewsFlashberryjack

Bournemouth beach on 12:57 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

Half a million people and no public toilets, makes you wonder.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bournemouth beach on 19:40 - Jun 26 with 844 viewsNeath_Jack

Bournemouth beach on 19:25 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

Half a million people and no public toilets, makes you wonder.

They were open, they were open 24 hours.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bournemouth beach on 19:47 - Jun 26 with 834 viewsFlashberryjack

Bournemouth beach on 19:40 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

They were open, they were open 24 hours.

Oh ! I didn't know that.... no wonder half a million decided to visit then.

Hello

Bournemouth beach on 19:53 - Jun 26 with 821 viewsNeath_Jack

Bournemouth beach on 19:47 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

Oh ! I didn't know that.... no wonder half a million decided to visit then.

That was evident from your wondering, so just nipping the false narrative that there were no public toilets open. You know what this forum is like, they see a post and then take it as gospel.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bournemouth beach on 20:00 - Jun 26 with 808 viewsFlashberryjack

Bournemouth beach on 19:53 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

That was evident from your wondering, so just nipping the false narrative that there were no public toilets open. You know what this forum is like, they see a post and then take it as gospel.

A mistake anyone could make.

Are public toilets open now?
Unfortunately, there isn't a nationwide ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer to this, with the reopening of public toilets varying hugely from area to area - and even between different destinations in the same locality. The government has urged local councils to reopen public facilities wherever possible and has published guidance to help with this. It advises, for instance, that automatic hand-sanitiser dispensers and electric hand dryers are used in hand-washing areas to reduce physical contact, and that bins are emptied and facilities are cleaned more regularly than they might have been before lockdown.

However, the fact remains that the number of working public toilets is still very limited and finding facilities that are open isn't always straightforward.

Hello

Bournemouth beach on 20:05 - Jun 26 with 801 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bournemouth beach on 19:53 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

Back it up with a YouTube video and it becomes recorded history.

Poll: Tory leader

Bournemouth beach on 20:12 - Jun 26 with 789 viewsFlashberryjack

Bournemouth beach on 20:05 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Back it up with a YouTube video and it becomes recorded history.

I've looked up on YoTube for video evidence regarding the availability of public toilets, but it keeps taking me to some funny sites.

Hello

Bournemouth beach on 20:14 - Jun 26 with 787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bournemouth beach on 20:12 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

I've looked up on YoTube for video evidence regarding the availability of public toilets, but it keeps taking me to some funny sites.

Poll: Tory leader

Bournemouth beach on 20:25 - Jun 26 with 773 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bournemouth beach on 20:12 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

Try Brighton beach.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bournemouth beach on 20:34 - Jun 26 with 755 viewsFlashberryjack

Bournemouth beach on 20:25 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Try Brighton beach.

For what ?

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024