Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People being held to account 18:02 - Jun 26 with 11381 viewsDarran

The video of the SSN presenter just popped up on my twitter timeline again and I was wondering why people aren’t being pulled for saying some of the things they are saying.
In the video he says that black people are being killed in the UK by the authorities just like in America and that’s just not true.
How is he allowed to get away with that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People being held to account on 16:39 - Jun 27 with 1062 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 16:06 - Jun 27 by Jango

Sorry Lisa but this is ridiculous. I’ve heard a lot more about these double murders than I have about that little girl who was murdered in broad daylight in front of her parents. Not only that, why are you just assuming those scumbag police officers done this because of their skin colour? It’s a dangerous assumption. My cousin committed suicide about 7 years ago and when he was reported missing, it hadn’t been 24 hours and being from blaenymaes they questioned whether or not he’d be in a house party. Back to that little girl, can you imagine your outcry if it had been a child of colour murdered by a white man. Stop making everything about colour ffs and start judging people as just human beings.

Two women were murdered in a country park.

The murderer has not been found.

The police refused to respond when the women were reported missing.

The bodies were found by the partner of one of the women.

Two police officers, took selfies of themselves next to the bodies. And circulated it on social media.

Now imagine if it had been two white women murdered in a London park. And two black police officers took selfies of themselves laughing with the bodies. And sharing it on social media.

It would be wall to wall coverage in every single media source in the UK. Incessant. Top story in the news for day after day. The Home Secretary and Prime Minister would be all over the place demanding answers and for heads to roll.

This is absolutely sickening. As a human being if you don’t find it sickening then you too are sickening.
People being held to account on 16:41 - Jun 27 with 1055 viewsNotLoyal

People being held to account on 15:40 - Jun 27 by Humpty

I keep a close eye on the news and was completely unaware of these murders. I know there's a lot of other stuff going on but the double murder of two sisters and nobody's heard of it? And then we find out how much respect was shown to these two girls by our police. Absolutely shocking.

It's wrong to say our police are the same as those in the US, they're not, but anyone who thinks black people have nothing to complain about is either blind or just doesn't want to know.

Absolutely shocking and those ‘officers’ should be sacked.
But I’m unsure why the link to the victims being black makes it any less important a murder for the coppers to investigate.

As an edit, I thought no missing person is investigated until 24 hours has passed ?
I could be wrong, either way the family haven’t been delivered a service regardless of colour.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 16:42]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

People being held to account on 16:46 - Jun 27 with 1041 viewsNotLoyal

People being held to account on 11:59 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Meanwhile, despite so many on here protesting that there is no systemic racism in this country, and among the police, and don’t understand why black people are involving themselves as it’s a ‘US problem’ and they should all stop marching and whingeing, the case of the murder of the two young women in Fryent Park a couple of weeks ago, which has still received virtually no media attention (even though all lives matter obvs) turns even more sickening as two Met police officers have been suspended and charged as they took ‘selfies’ with the bodies and circulated them to a group chat of other police officers.

Hilarious.

Anyone that does the whole ‘all lives matter’ thing, should listen to the interview that is available online with the Mum of the two murdered sisters, (the Mum was the first black female archdeacon in the Church of England, Rev Mina Smallman).

Imagine your daughters being murdered in a park, and the police officers are taking selfies with bodies and sharing them for the lolz.

Personally I would find them, and deal with them.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

People being held to account on 16:50 - Jun 27 with 1034 viewsDarran

Stupid question here but with today’s technology should they have discovered if the police had taken photos by the bodies and charged them or sacked them?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People being held to account on 16:53 - Jun 27 with 1030 viewsmajorraglan

People being held to account on 16:41 - Jun 27 by NotLoyal

Absolutely shocking and those ‘officers’ should be sacked.
But I’m unsure why the link to the victims being black makes it any less important a murder for the coppers to investigate.

As an edit, I thought no missing person is investigated until 24 hours has passed ?
I could be wrong, either way the family haven’t been delivered a service regardless of colour.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 16:42]

I would have thought that it was gross misconduct and wouldn’t be surprised if they got the boot, the people who took the Sala pictures (albeit not police) got in a whole heap of trouble. I wouldn’t have thought they did this because the victims were black, I suspect it’s plain stupidity and the “look what I am doing” culture social media has fostered.

I
People being held to account on 16:54 - Jun 27 with 1029 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 16:50 - Jun 27 by Darran

Stupid question here but with today’s technology should they have discovered if the police had taken photos by the bodies and charged them or sacked them?

They know they’ve taken photos by the bodies. The Met and IOPC were the ones that told the family that the police officers had done it.

The police officers have now been arrested and bailed.
People being held to account on 16:59 - Jun 27 with 1023 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 16:53 - Jun 27 by majorraglan

I would have thought that it was gross misconduct and wouldn’t be surprised if they got the boot, the people who took the Sala pictures (albeit not police) got in a whole heap of trouble. I wouldn’t have thought they did this because the victims were black, I suspect it’s plain stupidity and the “look what I am doing” culture social media has fostered.

I

Wouldn’t be surprised if they got the boot?

That’s a joke ?

They should be in prison.

Of course it’s because they were black. They thought they were black and poor - from the council estate. They thought they weren’t important. You think that the police are routinely taking selfies with murder victims, showing the faces of those murder victims and posting them on social media for a laugh?

The only reason this has come to light is because the Mum of the women is a senior Church of England cleric, unbeknownst to the horrific scum that took the selfies.
People being held to account on 17:02 - Jun 27 with 1018 viewsJango

People being held to account on 16:59 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Wouldn’t be surprised if they got the boot?

That’s a joke ?

They should be in prison.

Of course it’s because they were black. They thought they were black and poor - from the council estate. They thought they weren’t important. You think that the police are routinely taking selfies with murder victims, showing the faces of those murder victims and posting them on social media for a laugh?

The only reason this has come to light is because the Mum of the women is a senior Church of England cleric, unbeknownst to the horrific scum that took the selfies.

So do you think they took photos of Sala because he was poor and not important?
Login to get fewer ads

People being held to account on 17:06 - Jun 27 with 1008 viewsJango

People being held to account on 16:39 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Two women were murdered in a country park.

The murderer has not been found.

The police refused to respond when the women were reported missing.

The bodies were found by the partner of one of the women.

Two police officers, took selfies of themselves next to the bodies. And circulated it on social media.

Now imagine if it had been two white women murdered in a London park. And two black police officers took selfies of themselves laughing with the bodies. And sharing it on social media.

It would be wall to wall coverage in every single media source in the UK. Incessant. Top story in the news for day after day. The Home Secretary and Prime Minister would be all over the place demanding answers and for heads to roll.

This is absolutely sickening. As a human being if you don’t find it sickening then you too are sickening.

You’ve given no proof whatsoever to link this to a racism issue other than the fact you’re showing you want it be about racism.

As for me imagining had it been a white woman murdered, I suggest you look at the difference in reactions to the riots and arrests made in the last month between the black and white community. There’s been no such outcry from the media though. You’re too far gone to have a sensible conversation on this subject though, so let’s leave this here.
People being held to account on 17:09 - Jun 27 with 1005 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 17:02 - Jun 27 by Jango

So do you think they took photos of Sala because he was poor and not important?

The police didn’t pose for selfies with Sala’s body and post them on social media did they.

What part of ‘the police who were supposed to be investigating a horrible crime instead posed for selfies with murder victims and posted the pictures on social media for a joke’ do you not understand?
People being held to account on 17:11 - Jun 27 with 1001 viewsJango

People being held to account on 17:09 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

The police didn’t pose for selfies with Sala’s body and post them on social media did they.

What part of ‘the police who were supposed to be investigating a horrible crime instead posed for selfies with murder victims and posted the pictures on social media for a joke’ do you not understand?

So because they were police it made it racist?

I’m not defending the police. I’m questioning your obsession with making everything about race.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:15]
People being held to account on 17:12 - Jun 27 with 999 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 17:06 - Jun 27 by Jango

You’ve given no proof whatsoever to link this to a racism issue other than the fact you’re showing you want it be about racism.

As for me imagining had it been a white woman murdered, I suggest you look at the difference in reactions to the riots and arrests made in the last month between the black and white community. There’s been no such outcry from the media though. You’re too far gone to have a sensible conversation on this subject though, so let’s leave this here.

Dear God, you are as stupid as they come.

It’s not about the murder and whether black people or white people have been murdered. Two police officers took selfies with the bodies and posted them online for a joke.

If you think the police would do stuff like that if two white women were murdered you can point to an example. I’ll wait.
People being held to account on 17:18 - Jun 27 with 996 viewsJango

People being held to account on 17:12 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Dear God, you are as stupid as they come.

It’s not about the murder and whether black people or white people have been murdered. Two police officers took selfies with the bodies and posted them online for a joke.

If you think the police would do stuff like that if two white women were murdered you can point to an example. I’ll wait.

Why do you always call anyone who challenges you stupid? You’re not a very nice person really are you?

What evidence do you have it was to do with racism? None whatsoever.
People being held to account on 17:19 - Jun 27 with 996 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 17:11 - Jun 27 by Jango

So because they were police it made it racist?

I’m not defending the police. I’m questioning your obsession with making everything about race.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:15]

Oh ffs.

The whole incident is what is racist you utter moron. The behaviour of the police, the lack of outcry from the government and the media. People justifying why it’s ‘just like Sala’ when it’s completely different.

It’s a totally different reaction to what we’d have seen if it had been two white sisters murdered and two black police officers taking selfies with their bodies.
People being held to account on 17:22 - Jun 27 with 984 viewsJango

People being held to account on 17:19 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Oh ffs.

The whole incident is what is racist you utter moron. The behaviour of the police, the lack of outcry from the government and the media. People justifying why it’s ‘just like Sala’ when it’s completely different.

It’s a totally different reaction to what we’d have seen if it had been two white sisters murdered and two black police officers taking selfies with their bodies.

More insults. Leave it here Lisa. You’ll look for racism in anything. If you take a photo of a white dead person it’s sick. If you take a photo of a black person it’s racism. Get help Lisa.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:22]
People being held to account on 17:29 - Jun 27 with 962 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 17:22 - Jun 27 by Jango

More insults. Leave it here Lisa. You’ll look for racism in anything. If you take a photo of a white dead person it’s sick. If you take a photo of a black person it’s racism. Get help Lisa.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:22]

No Jango. You need to get help.

You quite obviously can’t see (or more accurately refuse to see) why this is an example of exactly the point that’s been made over the last month or so on the marches. Black lives don’t matter as much as white lives.

You are pretending someone (a random person) taking a photo of a dead body is the same as a. Police officer who’s supposed to be investigating a murder, instead taking a selfie with a murder victim and posting it online. And the media making almost no fuss about it.

You’d rather have a go at me than see what’s obvious. As you’ve managed to convince yourself that there is no problem and black people are just whining. Or you simply don’t give a sh*t.
People being held to account on 17:39 - Jun 27 with 943 viewsJango

People being held to account on 17:29 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

No Jango. You need to get help.

You quite obviously can’t see (or more accurately refuse to see) why this is an example of exactly the point that’s been made over the last month or so on the marches. Black lives don’t matter as much as white lives.

You are pretending someone (a random person) taking a photo of a dead body is the same as a. Police officer who’s supposed to be investigating a murder, instead taking a selfie with a murder victim and posting it online. And the media making almost no fuss about it.

You’d rather have a go at me than see what’s obvious. As you’ve managed to convince yourself that there is no problem and black people are just whining. Or you simply don’t give a sh*t.

The media have made more of a fuss about this than they made about the people taking a photo of dead Sala. Why should being a police officer or any profession matter? It’s sick, but doesn’t have to be about race. Pack it in.

And I don’t believe blacks people are whining. I believe people like you are whining.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:52]
People being held to account on 17:51 - Jun 27 with 927 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 17:39 - Jun 27 by Jango

The media have made more of a fuss about this than they made about the people taking a photo of dead Sala. Why should being a police officer or any profession matter? It’s sick, but doesn’t have to be about race. Pack it in.

And I don’t believe blacks people are whining. I believe people like you are whining.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:52]

‘It doesn’t have to be about race’..

From a poster whose most recent four threads are:

- complaining about black violence
- complaining about someone being told not to wear a Union Jack waistcoat who thought it was ‘racist’ against Britain
- complaining about an internship at ITV being just for black people
- complaining about Stormzy setting up a scholarship at Cambridge for black kids
People being held to account on 17:54 - Jun 27 with 913 viewsJango

People being held to account on 17:51 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

‘It doesn’t have to be about race’..

From a poster whose most recent four threads are:

- complaining about black violence
- complaining about someone being told not to wear a Union Jack waistcoat who thought it was ‘racist’ against Britain
- complaining about an internship at ITV being just for black people
- complaining about Stormzy setting up a scholarship at Cambridge for black kids

Those are not my 4 most recent threads. Stop lying.

And I have no idea what you’re talking about with the waistcoat.

Also, I didn’t start of any of those threads. I’m quite entitled to my opinion.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:58]
People being held to account on 17:57 - Jun 27 with 901 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 17:54 - Jun 27 by Jango

They are.

You can click on your name and see threads you’ve created,

Those are the four most recent threads. The only threads you’ve created about non football issues as it happens.
People being held to account on 17:59 - Jun 27 with 894 viewsexiledclaseboy

They’re the four most recent thread that you started.

What a lovely city

What a lovely city. by Jango 20 Jun 2019 8:40
https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/status/1140869923113226240?s=21

Union Jack waistcoat

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems by Jango 23 Dec 2018 13:49
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8048890/union-jack-frampton-warrington-boxing-manchester/amp/

Does this mean Ginger spice won’t be allowed to wear that awful dress on the spice girls reunion? My wife will be devestated.

ITV researcher job

ITV researcher job. by Jango 19 Oct 2018 19:19
Cracking job opportunity for someone as long as you’re not white.

https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/researcher-itv-tonight/

This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. by Jango 16 Aug 2018 12:55
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/newsbeat-45206266

How nice of him. I wonder if the BBC would be celebrating such an event if a white artist was to do the same thing for underprivileged white kids. My guess is that artists career would be over.

So for someone who doesn’t see or think about race, you don’t half seem preoccupied with it.

Poll: Tory leader

People being held to account on 18:08 - Jun 27 with 872 viewsJango

People being held to account on 17:59 - Jun 27 by exiledclaseboy

They’re the four most recent thread that you started.

What a lovely city

What a lovely city. by Jango 20 Jun 2019 8:40
https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/status/1140869923113226240?s=21

Union Jack waistcoat

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems by Jango 23 Dec 2018 13:49
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8048890/union-jack-frampton-warrington-boxing-manchester/amp/

Does this mean Ginger spice won’t be allowed to wear that awful dress on the spice girls reunion? My wife will be devestated.

ITV researcher job

ITV researcher job. by Jango 19 Oct 2018 19:19
Cracking job opportunity for someone as long as you’re not white.

https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/researcher-itv-tonight/

This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. by Jango 16 Aug 2018 12:55
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/newsbeat-45206266

How nice of him. I wonder if the BBC would be celebrating such an event if a white artist was to do the same thing for underprivileged white kids. My guess is that artists career would be over.

So for someone who doesn’t see or think about race, you don’t half seem preoccupied with it.

And here’s Lisa’s lap dog without fail.

None of those threads are me making it about race. The articles already do that.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:10]
People being held to account on 18:15 - Jun 27 with 856 viewslondonlisa2001

You started all of them.
People being held to account on 18:18 - Jun 27 with 849 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 18:08 - Jun 27 by Jango

And here’s Lisa’s lap dog without fail.

None of those threads are me making it about race. The articles already do that.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:10]

The only non football threads you’ve ever created on this site are you highlighting articles about race.
People being held to account on 18:18 - Jun 27 with 849 viewsJango

People being held to account on 18:15 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

You started all of them.

Sorry considering they were over the space of 3 years I forgot. In what way so they suggest I make things about race? I’m having my opinion on articles about things I deem racist towards white people. People like you will always make sure there’s never equality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024