Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People being held to account 18:02 - Jun 26 with 11370 viewsDarran

The video of the SSN presenter just popped up on my twitter timeline again and I was wondering why people aren’t being pulled for saying some of the things they are saying.
In the video he says that black people are being killed in the UK by the authorities just like in America and that’s just not true.
How is he allowed to get away with that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People being held to account on 20:45 - Jun 26 with 1423 viewsDarran

People being held to account on 20:41 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve made a c*nt of yourself. Again

No I haven’t people should be more sensible with what they’re saying especially in this current climate.
You know that though.

People being held to account on 20:46 - Jun 26 with 1418 viewsJack59

People being held to account on 20:23 - Jun 26 by Darran

Is the bit where he says black people are being murdered here by organisations that are paid to protect them true?

If he said that, and nobody is arguing about it, then he must have been referring to the Jamaican's and London drug cartel. I don't think anyone can argue about that.
People being held to account on 20:51 - Jun 26 with 1395 viewsexiledclaseboy

People being held to account on 20:46 - Jun 26 by Jack59

If he said that, and nobody is arguing about it, then he must have been referring to the Jamaican's and London drug cartel. I don't think anyone can argue about that.

He didn’t say it. Darran misquoted him.

Poll: Tory leader

People being held to account on 20:51 - Jun 26 with 1393 viewsFlashberryjack

People being held to account on 20:46 - Jun 26 by Jack59

There are some on here that would argue sh*t was chocolate if it suited....believe me

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People being held to account on 20:52 - Jun 26 with 1393 viewsDarran

People being held to account on 20:51 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

He didn’t say it. Darran misquoted him.

I didn’t.

People being held to account on 20:54 - Jun 26 with 1387 viewsexiledclaseboy

People being held to account on 20:52 - Jun 26 by Darran

I didn’t.

Yeah you did. Reproduce the quote. The actual quote. The read the article. Then STFU.

People being held to account on 20:55 - Jun 26 with 1387 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

People being held to account on 20:58 - Jun 26 with 1380 viewsFireboy2

Fvck me this topic has turned quickly
Login to get fewer ads

People being held to account on 21:01 - Jun 26 with 1374 viewsFlashberryjack

People being held to account on 20:58 - Jun 26 by Fireboy2

Fvck me this topic has turned quickly

Hasn't it just

Hello

People being held to account on 21:05 - Jun 26 with 1363 viewsDarran

People being held to account on 20:54 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah you did. Reproduce the quote. The actual quote. The read the article. Then STFU.

Fuçk off.

People being held to account on 21:07 - Jun 26 with 1357 viewsDrizzy

This thread is a perfect microcosm of Darran these days.

Takes a misquotation, which makes it false, and then questions the person for saying the false thing he misquoted.

Thick c*nt.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

People being held to account on 21:13 - Jun 26 with 1339 viewsexiledclaseboy

People being held to account on 21:05 - Jun 26 by Darran

Fuçk off.

Apology accepted. I’m sure Mr Wedderburn would feel the same. He seems a reasonable and sensible man.

This post has been edited by an administrator

People being held to account on 23:31 - Jun 26 with 1258 viewsLeonWasGod

People being held to account on 20:27 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Is it not? He expands further in a written column at the link. Frankly if you spent less time looking to find something to be outraged about while pretending you’re all about the fairness you’d probably do a bit better. For the record I don’t disagree with anything he said or wrote, including the bit that seems to have angered you so much.

“Black people have been murdered by members of organisations whose job it is to protect us, and there has been no comeback on those people. That’s not just in America, that’s here too.”

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12013169/mike-wedderburn-black-liv

Nothing wrong with that. If that's what Darren is referring to he's misrepresented it.
People being held to account on 08:28 - Jun 27 with 1185 viewsBrynmill_Jack

People being held to account on 18:23 - Jun 26 by TheFranchise

Wait.... Daz is a mod again?

Yup. Back to the cryochamber for you my boy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

People being held to account on 11:59 - Jun 27 with 1125 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile, despite so many on here protesting that there is no systemic racism in this country, and among the police, and don’t understand why black people are involving themselves as it’s a ‘US problem’ and they should all stop marching and whingeing, the case of the murder of the two young women in Fryent Park a couple of weeks ago, which has still received virtually no media attention (even though all lives matter obvs) turns even more sickening as two Met police officers have been suspended and charged as they took ‘selfies’ with the bodies and circulated them to a group chat of other police officers.

Hilarious.

Anyone that does the whole ‘all lives matter’ thing, should listen to the interview that is available online with the Mum of the two murdered sisters, (the Mum was the first black female archdeacon in the Church of England, Rev Mina Smallman).

Imagine your daughters being murdered in a park, and the police officers are taking selfies with bodies and sharing them for the lolz.
People being held to account on 15:10 - Jun 27 with 1043 viewsFlashberryjack

People being held to account on 11:59 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Meanwhile, despite so many on here protesting that there is no systemic racism in this country, and among the police, and don’t understand why black people are involving themselves as it’s a ‘US problem’ and they should all stop marching and whingeing, the case of the murder of the two young women in Fryent Park a couple of weeks ago, which has still received virtually no media attention (even though all lives matter obvs) turns even more sickening as two Met police officers have been suspended and charged as they took ‘selfies’ with the bodies and circulated them to a group chat of other police officers.

Hilarious.

Anyone that does the whole ‘all lives matter’ thing, should listen to the interview that is available online with the Mum of the two murdered sisters, (the Mum was the first black female archdeacon in the Church of England, Rev Mina Smallman).

Imagine your daughters being murdered in a park, and the police officers are taking selfies with bodies and sharing them for the lolz.

I have listened to it and it is absolutely horrendous, It doesn't change my view that all lives matter.

Hello

People being held to account on 15:17 - Jun 27 with 1037 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 15:10 - Jun 27 by Flashberryjack

I have listened to it and it is absolutely horrendous, It doesn't change my view that all lives matter.

I said people doing the whole ‘all lives matter thing’, I.e, pretending that the black community are in no different a position and don’t need to be making a particular fuss.

Can you imagine two white women being brutally murdered in a park and police officers behaving in the same way? And it’s not only 2 - they must have thought it was fine to share it with others who would also find it funny.

Where are the front pages of every single newspaper on this? Top story on the news.

It’s quite obvious that not all lives matter in the same way. It’s as revolting an incident as is possible to imagine and hardly a peep.
People being held to account on 15:22 - Jun 27 with 1028 viewsDarran

People being held to account on 15:17 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

I said people doing the whole ‘all lives matter thing’, I.e, pretending that the black community are in no different a position and don’t need to be making a particular fuss.

Can you imagine two white women being brutally murdered in a park and police officers behaving in the same way? And it’s not only 2 - they must have thought it was fine to share it with others who would also find it funny.

Where are the front pages of every single newspaper on this? Top story on the news.

It’s quite obvious that not all lives matter in the same way. It’s as revolting an incident as is possible to imagine and hardly a peep.

Where do I find the link Lis?

People being held to account on 15:28 - Jun 27 with 1018 viewstheloneranger

The police didn't respond when the sisters' mother reported them missing. She organised a search party, and sadly one of the sisters' boyfriend found the murder weapon and sisters' bodies in the park.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

People being held to account on 15:31 - Jun 27 with 1010 viewsFlashberryjack

People being held to account on 15:28 - Jun 27 by theloneranger

The police didn't respond when the sisters' mother reported them missing. She organised a search party, and sadly one of the sisters' boyfriend found the murder weapon and sisters' bodies in the park.

Absolutely awful.

Hello

People being held to account on 15:33 - Jun 27 with 1008 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 15:22 - Jun 27 by Darran

Where do I find the link Lis?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-53200019/wembley-park-murders-emotional-intervi

It’s dreadful though honestly.
People being held to account on 15:35 - Jun 27 with 1002 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 15:28 - Jun 27 by theloneranger

It’s hit home to me, as we walk our dog in Fryent Park from time to time. It’s a beautiful country park with a lake, woods and big fields.
People being held to account on 15:40 - Jun 27 with 992 viewsHumpty

I keep a close eye on the news and was completely unaware of these murders. I know there's a lot of other stuff going on but the double murder of two sisters and nobody's heard of it? And then we find out how much respect was shown to these two girls by our police. Absolutely shocking.

It's wrong to say our police are the same as those in the US, they're not, but anyone who thinks black people have nothing to complain about is either blind or just doesn't want to know.
People being held to account on 16:06 - Jun 27 with 969 viewsJango

Sorry Lisa but this is ridiculous. I’ve heard a lot more about these double murders than I have about that little girl who was murdered in broad daylight in front of her parents. Not only that, why are you just assuming those scumbag police officers done this because of their skin colour? It’s a dangerous assumption. My cousin committed suicide about 7 years ago and when he was reported missing, it hadn’t been 24 hours and being from blaenymaes they questioned whether or not he’d be in a house party. Back to that little girl, can you imagine your outcry if it had been a child of colour murdered by a white man. Stop making everything about colour ffs and start judging people as just human beings.
People being held to account on 16:17 - Jun 27 with 957 viewsexiledclaseboy

People being held to account on 23:31 - Jun 26 by LeonWasGod

Nothing wrong with that. If that's what Darren is referring to he's misrepresented it.

Of course he misrepresented it. It’s what he does.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024