Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 20:05 - Jun 28 with 3355 viewsWxmJax

For those that are interested. Full concert from 2000.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:13 - Jun 28 with 3347 viewsJimmyGilligan

Baffles me why the BBC have bothered to do this, when you can watch it or any of the performances they've shown this weekend, any time you like on youtube.
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:18 - Jun 28 with 3337 viewsItchySphincter

He was in great form 2000. Industrial mode.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 22:35 - Jun 28 with 3270 viewsFireboy2

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:18 - Jun 28 by ItchySphincter

He was in great form 2000. Industrial mode.

Watching it now.

Bowie was absolutely fvcking awesome.
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 17:48 - Jun 29 with 3170 viewsFergal

It's called filler. Bloody good filler too.

It's quite difficult to produce enough original material to fill the schedules these days.
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 23:25 - Jun 29 with 3108 viewsLuther27

I’m on a roll now thanks to I Player. Watched Muse 2016 Glasto tonight....my music...fvcking awesome.
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 11:02 - Jun 30 with 2927 viewsBest_loser

Not one of his better shows but still good

Saw him in his serious moonlight tour

The isolar tour is the one I wish I had seen
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 12:44 - Jun 30 with 2911 viewskarnataka

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 11:02 - Jun 30 by Best_loser

Not one of his better shows but still good

Saw him in his serious moonlight tour

The isolar tour is the one I wish I had seen

I watched quite a bit of it but then stopped. Thought is was all a bit flat tbh. Big open air shows with huge, wide stages might be ok when you're in the crowd but personally, I don't think they ever make good television compared with shows in smaller, more intimate venues or big venues with smaller stages when the performers don't look like they are socially distancing. From what I saw, apart from sharing vocals with Gail Anne Dorsey, I don't think Bowie got within 2 metres of anyone else. They always said he was ahead of his time but socially distancing 20 years before everyone else is quite exceptional! Just my personal take on it, was expecting much more.
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 18:05 - Jul 2 with 2842 viewsperplex

Well to be honest after a while I turned it off, granted great songwriter but what a boring live performer.
Login to get fewer ads

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:18 - Jul 2 with 2814 viewsItchySphincter

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 12:44 - Jun 30 by karnataka

I watched quite a bit of it but then stopped. Thought is was all a bit flat tbh. Big open air shows with huge, wide stages might be ok when you're in the crowd but personally, I don't think they ever make good television compared with shows in smaller, more intimate venues or big venues with smaller stages when the performers don't look like they are socially distancing. From what I saw, apart from sharing vocals with Gail Anne Dorsey, I don't think Bowie got within 2 metres of anyone else. They always said he was ahead of his time but socially distancing 20 years before everyone else is quite exceptional! Just my personal take on it, was expecting much more.

Earl Slick is one helluva player too.

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:26 - Jul 2 with 2805 viewsBest_loser

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:18 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

Stevie Ray Vaughan was supposed to be on the serious moonlight tour but they couldn't agree on money

Earl slick came in and even though he is great I still wish I had got to see the great Stevie Ray vaughan
Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:35 - Jul 2 with 2798 viewsItchySphincter

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:26 - Jul 2 by Best_loser

Stevie Ray Vaughan was supposed to be on the serious moonlight tour but they couldn't agree on money

Earl slick came in and even though he is great I still wish I had got to see the great Stevie Ray vaughan

Never heard that before. SRV is a great but I don’t see that being a good fit for either him or Bowie.

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 22:16 - Jul 2 with 2779 viewsDarran

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 20:18 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

I saw playing with the New York Dolls In 2011.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bowie's Glastonbury set on BBC2 tonight 9.30 on 23:36 - Jul 2 with 2759 viewsEbo

My older brother is a massive Bowie fan, he saw the Ziggy tour in 1972 at Aberystwyth Uni and again at Colston Hall. They never played Cardiff or Swansea.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024