Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? 19:24 - Jul 7 with 29850 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not that I think they will win (but we will tomorrow)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:25 - Jul 10 with 2691 viewsFireboy2

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:31 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Had a tenner on us @40/1 a week ago to get promoted. Unlikely but pays for a season ticket.

Or a p!ss up with me, builthy and stid17
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:17 - Jul 10 with 2641 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:25 - Jul 10 by Fireboy2

What will be less arduous buddy ?
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:08 - Jul 10 with 2596 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:17 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Meeting up with benny and doing some mushrooms......
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:13 - Jul 10 with 2592 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:08 - Jul 10 by bennytheblue

Meeting up with benny and doing some mushrooms......

The agony of choice.
Tw@t.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:23 - Jul 10 with 2586 viewsFireboy2

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:17 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

You will have the time of your life with Larry, Curly and Mo👍
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 20:24]
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:00 - Jul 10 with 2532 viewsairedale

Fulham 1 - 0 up and just hit the xbar.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:01 - Jul 10 with 2530 viewslonglostjack

Scum losing - come on you cottagers !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:16 - Jul 10 with 2497 viewsairedale

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:01 - Jul 10 by longlostjack

I’d hate to support a team called the cottagers.

Or to be an iron.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 22:41]
Login to get fewer ads

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:23 - Jul 10 with 2476 viewsSwanjaxs

Awful feeling the turds will pick something up

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:27 - Jul 10 with 2473 viewspencoedjack

Sounds like a decent craic
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:44 - Jul 10 with 2438 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:01 - Jul 10 by longlostjack

Put another 3 or 4 on the cvnts !!
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:46 - Jul 10 with 2422 viewsairedale

Warra goal! C’mon Fulham!
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:46 - Jul 10 with 2422 viewslonglostjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:44 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

Put another 3 or 4 on the cvnts !!

2-0 couple more would do nicely!!!

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:03 - Jul 10 with 2347 viewsTNT

Byron Bennie can crawl back under his fukcn stone.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:06 - Jul 10 with 2322 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:03 - Jul 10 by TNT

Byron Bennie can crawl back under his fukcn stone.

Where the fck is that CCFCTOM ?
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:15 - Jul 10 with 2285 viewsswan65split

well if that doesnt give our lot chance to show we can do it , nothing will .
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:22 - Jul 10 with 2242 viewsTNT

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:06 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

It's probably Dwight on a wind up, Mwsh.

He, Byron / Bennie know too much about us to not have Swans connections mate.

Maybe Darran can enlighten us?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:36 - Jul 10 with 2183 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:22 - Jul 10 by TNT

Yeah I know you all....I’m watching you👀👀
I think it will come down to the last game.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:45 - Jul 10 with 2158 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:15 - Jul 10 by swan65split

well if that doesnt give our lot chance to show we can do it , nothing will .

Kills me thinking how good the atmosphere would have been for remaining games.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:15 - Jul 10 with 2090 viewsbuilthjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:25 - Jul 10 by Fireboy2

£400 worth of shandy should warm us up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:20 - Jul 10 with 2069 viewsairedale

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:36 - Jul 10 by bennytheblue

Yeah I know you all....I’m watching you👀👀
I think it will come down to the last game.

Well at least it makes the arse end more interesting and potentially spicy.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 00:16 - Jul 11 with 2020 viewslonglostjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:22 - Jul 10 by TNT

Multiple user names as click bait. Come on boys cut it out. You‘ve been sussed. Clean slate on the new site please.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 01:40 - Jul 11 with 1960 viewsSwanjaxs

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:06 - Jul 10 by sainthelens

This one only pipes up when the turds win.

At least Benny comes on regularly and takes his ridiculing in his stride...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 05:46 - Jul 11 with 1928 viewsSTID2017

Sounds good - if Saint wins that bet then he's buying
[Post edited 11 Jul 2020 5:50]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 06:29 - Jul 11 with 1917 viewsbennytheblue

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 01:40 - Jul 11 by Swanjaxs

This one only pipes up when the turds win.

At least Benny comes on regularly and takes his ridiculing in his stride...

Thanks👍
I’ve only ever posted with one username which I’m sure any mod can confirm but never has as it doesn’t really produce the answer folk want to hear. I do recall the drama on here a year or two back when plenty of the regulars were going to be outed for having multiple log ins on their IP’s adds. Such was the furore you’d think the mighty bluebirds had won the PL, but no, that’s a few years off still. 🤪🤪
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024