Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters allowed back in October 11:46 - Jul 17 with 6886 viewsSwansea93

Providing trials are successful the goverment have given the green light.

Only fair way I can see this working is pausing season tickets, and putting tickets on sale and having a first come first served policy as you would buying concert event tickets if there's a reduced capacity, there's probably more season tickets holders renewed than what the reduced capacity would allow.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Supporters allowed back in October on 12:59 - Jul 17 with 5257 viewswestside

Is this england only ?
Supporters allowed back in October on 13:15 - Jul 17 with 5243 viewsAndy1300

Supporters allowed back in October on 12:59 - Jul 17 by westside

Is this england only ?

Probably

Number 1 team in Wales

Supporters allowed back in October on 13:38 - Jul 17 with 5236 viewsTenbySwan

The thing is when they do allow people in there may be social distancing involved , every other row empty etc. So ST holders may not be able to sit in their normal seats. It's not like they'll open one stand . It will be selected seats all over the stadium. Gradually increased if things go ok.
Supporters allowed back in October on 19:33 - Jul 17 with 5125 viewsbuilthjack

Pausing season tickets? 1000s bought before the end of March

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Supporters allowed back in October on 20:33 - Jul 17 with 5086 viewssainthelens

For those of us who have not yet renewed, there is no way I'm parting with any cash until I know when we can go back in. I ain't paying full wack just to be offered some bullshit deal to watch online.
Supporters allowed back in October on 21:03 - Jul 17 with 5063 viewscontroversial_jack

Supporters allowed back in October on 20:33 - Jul 17 by sainthelens

For those of us who have not yet renewed, there is no way I'm parting with any cash until I know when we can go back in. I ain't paying full wack just to be offered some bullshit deal to watch online.

The second wave may be happening in Europe. big spikes in Spain , and Belgium, so I think oct is optimistic
Supporters allowed back in October on 21:30 - Jul 17 with 5047 viewsAndy1300

Supporters allowed back in October on 21:03 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

The second wave may be happening in Europe. big spikes in Spain , and Belgium, so I think oct is optimistic

Herd immunity it is then, shield the vulnerable and let everyone else get on with life

Number 1 team in Wales

Supporters allowed back in October on 22:17 - Jul 17 with 5029 viewsSwansea93

Supporters allowed back in October on 19:33 - Jul 17 by builthjack

Then they will be entitled to a refund with a gurantee of the same seat for when full capacity resumes, there's no way you can prioritise people who renewed because there would have been more than 25% imo.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters allowed back in October on 23:15 - Jul 17 with 5011 viewsGaryjack

Supporters allowed back in October on 19:33 - Jul 17 by builthjack

Yes 1000's! I've been told that we've sold less than 5k, which kind of fits in with where we are as a club atm.
So if supporters are allowed back in October then those who have renewed up to this point should easily be accommodated.
Supporters allowed back in October on 09:31 - Jul 18 with 4848 viewsbuilthjack

Supporters allowed back in October on 23:15 - Jul 17 by Garyjack

Yes 1000's! I've been told that we've sold less than 5k, which kind of fits in with where we are as a club atm.
So if supporters are allowed back in October then those who have renewed up to this point should easily be accommodated.

I was told just over 8000 had renewed by the end of March. Quite a reliable source.
So if only 25% allowed in there would be a problem.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Supporters allowed back in October on 22:26 - Jul 18 with 4716 viewsandrew

Supporters allowed back in October on 21:03 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

There’s no second wave in Spain.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Supporters allowed back in October on 22:29 - Jul 18 with 4709 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Supporters allowed back in October on 22:26 - Jul 18 by andrew

There’s no second wave in Spain.

Then why is Barcelona back in lockdown?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Supporters allowed back in October on 22:32 - Jul 18 with 4712 viewsOneill_77

Supporters allowed back in October on 23:15 - Jul 17 by Garyjack

Precisely
Supporters allowed back in October on 09:00 - Jul 19 with 4635 viewsWhiterockin

Supporters allowed back in October on 22:29 - Jul 18 by felixstowe_jack

Then why is Barcelona back in lockdown?

For the same reason Leicester is. Expect localised spikes and localised lock downs.
Supporters allowed back in October on 15:52 - Jul 19 with 4532 viewsKilkennyjack

Supporters allowed back in October on 21:30 - Jul 17 by Andy1300

Herd immunity it is then, shield the vulnerable and let everyone else get on with life

Is killing 60,000 uk people needlessly not enough for you ?

Not to mention the long term health damage to thousands more.

Beware of the Risen People

Supporters allowed back in October on 16:02 - Jul 19 with 4526 viewsAndy1300

Supporters allowed back in October on 15:52 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

How many of those are directly from covid?

I don’t know anyone or know anyone who knows anyone who has had covid.

Something is not right about the way the virus is being reported.

The press have put the fear of god into normally rational people
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 16:02]

Number 1 team in Wales

Supporters allowed back in October on 16:10 - Jul 19 with 4507 viewsAndy1300

Supporters allowed back in October on 15:52 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

Actual figure 45,318

A death can be registered with both COVID-19 and Influenza and Pneumonia mentioned on the death certificate. Because pneumonia may be a consequence of COVID-19, deaths where both were mentioned have been counted only in the COVID-19 category

Talk about inflating the figures......
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 16:15]

Number 1 team in Wales

Supporters allowed back in October on 07:55 - Jul 20 with 4389 viewsDr_Winston

Supporters allowed back in October on 16:10 - Jul 19 by Andy1300

Actual figure 45,318

A death can be registered with both COVID-19 and Influenza and Pneumonia mentioned on the death certificate. Because pneumonia may be a consequence of COVID-19, deaths where both were mentioned have been counted only in the COVID-19 category

Talk about inflating the figures......
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 16:15]

How many of those had recovered from Covid and died of other causes later? Anyone taking the official figures seriously at this point needs their head read.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Supporters allowed back in October on 14:01 - Jul 20 with 4319 viewschad

Also be interesting to track overall deaths against average going forward. Would imagine there should be a significant dip given COVID massively affected the vulnerable.

Of course not minimising the awful nature of dying before your time and in isolation, however short that time was.

As far as supporters there is a real issue not only on the turnstiles and concourses but getting in and out of the long seat rows, past those already there.

Could prioritise younger adults to attend on limited capacity as seniors more vulnerable, plus the advantage for the club of less loss of income from excluding concessions.
Supporters allowed back in October on 17:26 - Jul 20 with 4290 viewsbuilthjack

Supporters allowed back in October on 07:55 - Jul 20 by Dr_Winston

How many of those had recovered from Covid and died of other causes later? Anyone taking the official figures seriously at this point needs their head read.

It's more like 100,000.

Supporters allowed back in October on 04:57 - Jul 21 with 4210 viewsWhiterockin

Supporters allowed back in October on 14:01 - Jul 20 by chad

Also be interesting to track overall deaths against average going forward. Would imagine there should be a significant dip given COVID massively affected the vulnerable.

Of course not minimising the awful nature of dying before your time and in isolation, however short that time was.

As far as supporters there is a real issue not only on the turnstiles and concourses but getting in and out of the long seat rows, past those already there.

Could prioritise younger adults to attend on limited capacity as seniors more vulnerable, plus the advantage for the club of less loss of income from excluding concessions.

Clutching at straws mate.
Us older generation, even with concessions, who have already paid for next season will get seats when we are allowed back in. "Younger adults" who have already paid will also be a priority. To say seniors would be banned is just plain ludicrous as we can go everywhere else with no issues, unless shielding of course.
Supporters allowed back in October on 23:03 - Jul 21 with 4078 viewsGaryjack

Supporters allowed back in October on 04:57 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

Us older generation, even with concessions, who have already paid for next season will get seats when we are allowed back in. "Younger adults" who have already paid will also be a priority. To say seniors would be banned is just plain ludicrous as we can go everywhere else with no issues, unless shielding of course.

The club should concentrate on maximising the potential income from fans who they allow in initially.
Therefore i think it's imperative that they prioritise alcoholics and the overly obese. This will in turn lead to bigger sales from food/drink etc.
It's counter productive to have older fans with flasks of coffee in the stadium actually watching the game, when you can have fans spending 60/70 mins on the concourse watching on screens whilst gorging themselves on shit lager and food that normal folk would find inedible!
Supporters allowed back in October on 11:23 - Jul 22 with 4007 viewschad

Supporters allowed back in October on 04:57 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

I didn’t mean to suggest any of us should be banned, more especially those that had already paid up front (which includes me and my husband).

Of course if people have paid they should be givfen the option, but some may prefer not to take the risk, especially in the older age group where the vast majority of deaths have occurred.

The problem is unlike other places, no matter how they space those that go to the match, it would be practically impossible to maintain social distancing when loading the long rows, let alone the turnstiles and concourse. So there has to be a higher element of risk. Also given the extended time sat together in a partially enclosed space and the normal shouting and singing will help any spread.

It is difficult, but at least with younger adults, any spread is far less likely to be fatal. It is concerning how clubs will survive in this situation. It will of course be wonderful when we can get back to something like normal, this whole thing is a global nightmare and large events would seem a particular threat to it regaining a substantial foothold.

It would be wonderful to be at Reading cheering them on tonight, however slight our chances.
Supporters allowed back in October on 17:14 - Jul 22 with 3965 viewspencoedjack

Supporters allowed back in October on 12:59 - Jul 17 by westside

Is this england only ?

We will be able to go to away games but dopey Drakeford will stop us attending home games 👍
Supporters allowed back in October on 17:48 - Jul 22 with 3955 viewssainthelens

Supporters allowed back in October on 17:14 - Jul 22 by pencoedjack

We will be able to go to away games but dopey Drakeford will stop us attending home games 👍

But at least they are better days out pal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024