Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guehi 09:31 - Jul 23 with 2410 viewshobo

Thought he was excellent last night. What an important block that may turn out to be!

It just shows what a run of games can do for a player's confidence, as he looked half the player when he first joined
Guehi on 10:06 - Jul 23 with 2370 viewsJacket

Must have been working his bollox off during lockdown, it's like watching a different player.
Guehi on 10:13 - Jul 23 with 2351 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guehi on 10:06 - Jul 23 by Jacket

Must have been working his bollox off during lockdown, it's like watching a different player.

Superb for the last few games, quietly going about his business. Cooper has discovered a winning formula here. It allows MVDH to take the ball forward and start to draw their midfield in and create space for the likes of Ayew, Brewster and Gallagher.

This also allows Fulton forward and the work rate of all three including Grimes is excellent. We didn’t utilise Bidwell much on the wing but he will have a massive part to play in the next three games. I’d love to know the odds on him scoring just one goal lol.

This formation covers our gaping no real CDM role wonderfully well too. Well done Steve Cooper.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guehi on 20:49 - Jul 23 with 2220 viewsKilkennyjack

Guehi on 10:13 - Jul 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Superb for the last few games, quietly going about his business. Cooper has discovered a winning formula here. It allows MVDH to take the ball forward and start to draw their midfield in and create space for the likes of Ayew, Brewster and Gallagher.

This also allows Fulton forward and the work rate of all three including Grimes is excellent. We didn’t utilise Bidwell much on the wing but he will have a massive part to play in the next three games. I’d love to know the odds on him scoring just one goal lol.

This formation covers our gaping no real CDM role wonderfully well too. Well done Steve Cooper.

Superb last night. 👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

Guehi on 12:18 - Jul 24 with 2080 viewsJohnw102

That block was on par with Monk's at Wembley

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Guehi on 12:22 - Jul 24 with 2079 viewsKGriz16

He has come on leaps and bounds since the restart and I'm very impressed. He's got another season on his loan has he not? My confidence in this squad/manager now is really sky rocketing. 6/8 wins. Brilliant.
Guehi on 13:50 - Jul 27 with 1891 viewsOptimisticJack

This boy has real quality.
Getting better every game he plays.

Optimisticjack

Guehi on 14:00 - Jul 27 with 1881 viewsHighjack

He has been brilliant. Good passer too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Guehi on 14:52 - Jul 27 with 1855 viewsswancity

It’s interesting that those using Guehi and his poor start to life as a Swan used that as a stick to beat Steve Cooper with, but aren’t so quick to give any praise to Cooper for bringing him to the Club, now that Guehi has settled down and doing superbly well.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Guehi on 15:04 - Jul 27 with 1843 viewsbuilthjack

Guehi on 14:52 - Jul 27 by swancity

It’s interesting that those using Guehi and his poor start to life as a Swan used that as a stick to beat Steve Cooper with, but aren’t so quick to give any praise to Cooper for bringing him to the Club, now that Guehi has settled down and doing superbly well.

I was very critical of both. Well done to both for turning things around. Hat off to them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Guehi on 17:35 - Jul 27 with 1778 viewsNortbankboy

Guehi on 15:04 - Jul 27 by builthjack

I was very critical of both. Well done to both for turning things around. Hat off to them.

The thing is,these are young players and will make mistakes.
But fair play to Cooper he's getting a tune out of them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024