Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for nhs workers perks to stop 21:25 - Jul 24 with 4351 viewsAndy1300

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-53514524

Let’s be honest, there are plenty of nhs workers that are milking the adulation and perks that have been bestowed upon them these past few months.

There are plenty who have kept working who don’t get what nhs workers get!

Number 1 team in Wales

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 21:50 - Jul 24 with 2601 viewspencoedjack

Any idea what NHS workers are currently doing? Extended holidays with teachers maybe?
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 21:54 - Jul 24 with 2597 viewsexiledclaseboy

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 21:50 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Any idea what NHS workers are currently doing? Extended holidays with teachers maybe?

Working in the NHS?

Poll: Tory leader

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 21:58 - Jul 24 with 2588 viewspencoedjack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 21:54 - Jul 24 by exiledclaseboy

Working in the NHS?

Very few Covid cases

No elective surgery

A&E very quiet

Only now picking up on cancer patients.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 22:00 - Jul 24 with 2587 viewsGaryjack

Some of them just took the piss imo. My wife knows one of the supervisors in Asda Gorseinon, she told her that one afternoon at the height of lockdown, a young NHS nurse in her early 20's walked straight into the store and filled her trolley with every item of reduced meat, fish and other items that they were offering that day, whilst pensioners were queuing outside in the rain hoping to pick up a little bargain or two.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 22:14 - Jul 24 with 2566 viewsKilkennyjack

More total bollox ...

Beware of the Risen People

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 22:30 - Jul 24 with 2552 viewsJackinexile1

At least that clapping has stopped.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 22:33 - Jul 24 with 2547 viewsGaryjack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 22:14 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

More total bollox ...

Which part?
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 23:17 - Jul 24 with 2515 viewsbritferry

at least they get free parking for work in Wales, its criminal what they have to pay up in England

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 23:53 - Jul 24 with 2505 viewsKilkennyjack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 22:33 - Jul 24 by Garyjack

Which part?

I think the word ‘total‘ is a clue .... 👍

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 00:28 - Jul 25 with 2496 viewsmajorraglan

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 21:58 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Very few Covid cases

No elective surgery

A&E very quiet

Only now picking up on cancer patients.

Wasn’t quiet at our local A and E this evening when I had to take my mother down. Staff said they’d been exceptionally busy all day and waiting times were quiet lengthy. On top of the local population, they’d had a fair few tourists/ holiday makers in.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 07:27 - Jul 25 with 2461 viewspencoedjack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 00:28 - Jul 25 by majorraglan

Wasn’t quiet at our local A and E this evening when I had to take my mother down. Staff said they’d been exceptionally busy all day and waiting times were quiet lengthy. On top of the local population, they’d had a fair few tourists/ holiday makers in.

Although I will wait for the official figures to come out it’s good to hear A&E staff are busy.

Nice to know my taxes through being ‘exceptionally busy’ in my working week are being well spent, hope the government sort out the serial scroungers next.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 08:28 - Jul 25 with 2433 viewsNeath_Jack

Deserve everything they get, and more.

Talk about football fans being fickle about their team be f*cked.

You are always going to get a few bad eggs in any workplace.

In the next wave, the NHS should open up their covid wards, and let the general public spend one shift with them. F*cking heartbreaking.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 08:30 - Jul 25 with 2430 viewsBest_loser

Hasn't taken long for the nhs haters to crawl back out of the sewers I see
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 09:22 - Jul 25 with 2404 viewsKilkennyjack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 08:28 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Deserve everything they get, and more.

Talk about football fans being fickle about their team be f*cked.

You are always going to get a few bad eggs in any workplace.

In the next wave, the NHS should open up their covid wards, and let the general public spend one shift with them. F*cking heartbreaking.

👏👏👏👏

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 09:59 - Jul 25 with 2389 viewsepaul

I see Boris's scrotum lickers are out in force.........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 12:21 - Jul 25 with 2348 viewsGaryjack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 23:53 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

I think the word ‘total‘ is a clue .... 👍

Agh, I see. So your talking total bollocks then.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 13:24 - Jul 25 with 2324 viewsmajorraglan

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 07:27 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

Although I will wait for the official figures to come out it’s good to hear A&E staff are busy.

Nice to know my taxes through being ‘exceptionally busy’ in my working week are being well spent, hope the government sort out the serial scroungers next.

Yes it’s really great to see the A and E staff rushed off their feet treating seriously ill patients, people like my mother who suffered a serious life changing and potentially life threatening episode and all those ambulances stacked up outside waiting to offload more ill people.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 14:11 - Jul 25 with 2296 viewscontroversial_jack

Morriston was shut down for a while a few days ago and yesterday too. A Muslim guy was taken into ICU , and because his family weren't allowed to visit him they all kicked off , and there were quite a few of them.

It's great to see the staff having a breather before the second wave comes
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 14:56 - Jul 25 with 2281 viewsjojaca

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 14:11 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

Morriston was shut down for a while a few days ago and yesterday too. A Muslim guy was taken into ICU , and because his family weren't allowed to visit him they all kicked off , and there were quite a few of them.

It's great to see the staff having a breather before the second wave comes

Bring on the second wave, I am saving a fortune. I seem to be living in different world to the world BBC/Sky News are programming. I have not seen a single cough in the last 3 months and I work with 300+ people.

Even when you know, you never know?

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:21 - Jul 25 with 2259 viewsCountyJim

Not had any discount at all i have jumped queue at Aldi a few times with my pass but that's it
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:26 - Jul 25 with 2255 viewscontroversial_jack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 14:56 - Jul 25 by jojaca

Bring on the second wave, I am saving a fortune. I seem to be living in different world to the world BBC/Sky News are programming. I have not seen a single cough in the last 3 months and I work with 300+ people.

You certainly are living in a different world. I know 3 ppl who have died. I know of another who was on a ventilator, but recovered and can hardly walk up his garden path without stopping for breath.I also know of some who have shrugged it off within days.
Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:32 - Jul 25 with 2244 viewsAndy1300

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:26 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

You certainly are living in a different world. I know 3 ppl who have died. I know of another who was on a ventilator, but recovered and can hardly walk up his garden path without stopping for breath.I also know of some who have shrugged it off within days.

I can honestly say that I don’t know anyone, or know anyone else that knows anyone with covid

Number 1 team in Wales

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:34 - Jul 25 with 2239 viewsraynor94

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:32 - Jul 25 by Andy1300

I can honestly say that I don’t know anyone, or know anyone else that knows anyone with covid

Same here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:34 - Jul 25 with 2238 viewsAndy1300

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 08:30 - Jul 25 by Best_loser

Hasn't taken long for the nhs haters to crawl back out of the sewers I see

Why is it ok for the shop workers, delivery drivers etc etc to be working through the pandemic without any of the benefits or adulation of nhs workers?

The nurses that have worked the front line get my respect, the rest of them, well, they chose that job, they didn’t do anything out of the ordinary

Number 1 team in Wales

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:44 - Jul 25 with 2228 viewsNeath_Jack

Time for nhs workers perks to stop on 15:34 - Jul 25 by Andy1300

Why is it ok for the shop workers, delivery drivers etc etc to be working through the pandemic without any of the benefits or adulation of nhs workers?

The nurses that have worked the front line get my respect, the rest of them, well, they chose that job, they didn’t do anything out of the ordinary

There's a difference between a delivery driver and NHS hospital staff, don't you think?

I've worked right through it, we built 4 emergency field hospitals, worked on two covid wards installing extra oxygen lines. That is in no way comparable what hospital staff have gone through. You do realise that other NHS staff, such as physiotherapists, neurology doctors, even NHS chiropodists were seconded to work on covid wards don't you? It was a mammoth effort.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024