Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm 16:27 - Jul 27 with 2639 viewsHighjack

Free agent after leaving Spurs. 13 league games in seven years. What a waste of a good goalkeeper.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vorm on 16:36 - Jul 27 with 2622 viewsOptimisticJack

There is an old saying -
"Use it or lose it"
What a keeper he was for us.

Optimisticjack

Vorm on 18:03 - Jul 27 with 2520 viewsJBT95

Vorm on 16:36 - Jul 27 by OptimisticJack

There is an old saying -
"Use it or lose it"
What a keeper he was for us.

I think without Vorm we would've struggled to stay up that first season, he was unreal.
Vorm on 18:04 - Jul 27 with 2509 viewsJackfath

I wonder if he'll look back at his time after he left us an think he should have moved to a club to play regularly. Or will he just stare at his bank balance and be satisfied he's made his family very comfortable for the rest of their lives.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Vorm on 18:05 - Jul 27 with 2516 viewsOptimisticJack

Vorm on 18:03 - Jul 27 by JBT95

I think without Vorm we would've struggled to stay up that first season, he was unreal.

Agree he had an outstanding season.

Optimisticjack

Vorm on 18:22 - Jul 27 with 2497 viewsHighjack

Vorm on 18:04 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

I wonder if he'll look back at his time after he left us an think he should have moved to a club to play regularly. Or will he just stare at his bank balance and be satisfied he's made his family very comfortable for the rest of their lives.

He’ll probably think both of those things at the same time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vorm on 18:27 - Jul 27 with 2489 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sensational in that first season but never quite the same after his injury.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Vorm on 20:07 - Jul 27 with 2412 viewsswan65split

Vorm on 18:04 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Both, but has made probably more contacts for his future at Spurs........I would have rather been playing.
Vorm on 21:53 - Jul 27 with 2254 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Trouble is a lot of modern footballers would happily pick up the money for doing very little. Still he picked up more major trophies sitting on our bench than he did sitting on spurs bench.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Vorm on 22:26 - Jul 27 with 2183 viewsFireboy2

What a waste of talent.

He will enjoy his bank balance but will he have a regret that he should have stayed a bit longer?
Vorm on 22:34 - Jul 27 with 2170 viewsWarwickHunt

Bring him home.
Vorm on 08:49 - Jul 28 with 1952 viewschad

Vorm was fantastic for us (as was the amazing Fabianski - most honourable mentions to Gerhard and Dorus too).

However sadly (because he was so much more to us) he always brings to my mind that goal we gifted to Arsenal from his unlucky throw out, primarily because I remember Wenger saying we had a little bit of luck, when we absolutely gifted them the win.

Happy, happy days though, often at the expense of Arsenal with Wenger getting more and more agitated with his coat zipper.
Vorm on 08:50 - Jul 28 with 1949 viewsOptimisticJack

Vorm on 22:34 - Jul 27 by WarwickHunt

Bring him home.

Vorm is used to huge wages and through lack of game time has lost his edge.
I would like to see us continue with Woodburn.
Martyn Margotson our goalkeeping coach will also develop our young keepers.
Our coaching set up these days lends itself to the development of younger players.

Optimisticjack

Vorm on 13:15 - Jul 28 with 1816 viewsJohnw102

Vorm on 08:49 - Jul 28 by chad

Vorm was fantastic for us (as was the amazing Fabianski - most honourable mentions to Gerhard and Dorus too).

However sadly (because he was so much more to us) he always brings to my mind that goal we gifted to Arsenal from his unlucky throw out, primarily because I remember Wenger saying we had a little bit of luck, when we absolutely gifted them the win.

Happy, happy days though, often at the expense of Arsenal with Wenger getting more and more agitated with his coat zipper.

Was sitting right behind him when he did that, such a shame as we were heading for at least a point there. Think the roll out hit somebody's heel AR22? We could have still nicked it DG10 messed up a good chance at the death.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Vorm on 13:26 - Jul 28 with 1796 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Vorm on 13:15 - Jul 28 by Johnw102

Was sitting right behind him when he did that, such a shame as we were heading for at least a point there. Think the roll out hit somebody's heel AR22? We could have still nicked it DG10 messed up a good chance at the death.

Angel Rangel walked straight in front of him just as he released the ball .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Vorm on 17:02 - Jul 28 with 1723 viewsMrSwerve

Vorm on 08:50 - Jul 28 by OptimisticJack

Vorm is used to huge wages and through lack of game time has lost his edge.
I would like to see us continue with Woodburn.
Martyn Margotson our goalkeeping coach will also develop our young keepers.
Our coaching set up these days lends itself to the development of younger players.

Or Woodman, even.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Vorm on 15:18 - Jul 29 with 1561 viewsOptimisticJack

Vorm on 17:02 - Jul 28 by MrSwerve

Or Woodman, even.

Thanks for correcting me. I'm always getting his name wrong.

Optimisticjack

Vorm on 15:54 - Jul 29 with 1533 viewsbritferry

not a patch on Cardiff's 2 PL goalkeepers though, they were worth £50m apiece each time they got relegated, I read it on Anus forum

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024