Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Election 2020 - Delayed? 00:25 - Jul 31 with 3685 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump doesn't like postal voting as he says it is susceptible to fraud (it really is actually) and has floated the idea of delaying the election.

Postal voting will be increased due to Covid-19.
The USA have never delayed an election in all it's history.

If Trump gets his way on this should we be worried about what that means?
Or do you have some sympathy for his position?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 18:13 - Aug 2 with 530 viewsDJack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:10 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

What has pizzagate got to do with it?
Uranium one was decided by the state department, Clinton was Secratary of said department.
Her email scandal was having state dept emails, some of which were secret level on her personal home computer, which of course Obama new about but lied when asked.
Not only were the emails on her computer but on her Aid's computer and her aid's husband's laptop as well.
If you are prepared to exonerate her and Obama over Bengahzi that is fine, the Marines & their families will not and the truth will come out.
You can also not believe in the deep state, but that will also come out.

This from you "The Clinton's apparent involvement with Child and Sex trafficking"

Those responsible for the Uranium deal have stated that HRC had no influence on the decision.

The rules on personal servers were (slightly) different when her server was set up and as I've said many Republican Senators, poste her trial by media, have run servers the same way...it's just that when the press caught wind they deleted their history and the right wingers went very quiet.

I didn't exonerate her for Benghazi, 7 or more hostile inquiries did.

Again as I've previously pointed, in the last half century the Republicans have been in control of government for the majority. They have always given themselves granular control of the levers of state even though they claim to be the party of "small government".

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 18:16 - Aug 2 with 529 viewsonehunglow

Thanks Killkenny.Means a lot to me ,really. It shows good grace to accept my genuine apology. I have buried peRch,mainly a he was getting out of hand and a bit of a tw@t but he didn't go quietly.

I m not looking to fight with you
Frighten you or tighten you
Drain you down or drain you down
Chain you down or bring you down .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 18:23 - Aug 2 with 526 viewsfelixstowe_jack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 17:44 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Dim problem brawd.
We all post some things that we later regret a little.

When i refer to british crown forces still in the occupied north of Ireland then not everyone will agree with the wording used, although its pretty much factual.

I believe in the GFA, i believe in the 20 years of peace, and i believe all the people on the island of Ireland deserve a say in their future prosperity. I would hope thats not controversial in any way.

Brexit worries me, and for Cymru as well. Feck Johnson.

Hardly occupied NI when the majority of NI voters have exercised their democratic right to be part of the United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland .

I bit like saying the southern states of America are occupied states by the forces of the northern army as the southern states were denied their democratic vote to leave the union.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 19:25 - Aug 2 with 502 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 18:13 - Aug 2 by DJack

This from you "The Clinton's apparent involvement with Child and Sex trafficking"

Those responsible for the Uranium deal have stated that HRC had no influence on the decision.

The rules on personal servers were (slightly) different when her server was set up and as I've said many Republican Senators, poste her trial by media, have run servers the same way...it's just that when the press caught wind they deleted their history and the right wingers went very quiet.

I didn't exonerate her for Benghazi, 7 or more hostile inquiries did.

Again as I've previously pointed, in the last half century the Republicans have been in control of government for the majority. They have always given themselves granular control of the levers of state even though they claim to be the party of "small government".

But that is not pizzagate.
It is to do with the Clinton foundation people trafficking in Haiti after the earthquake.

Of course Bill and Hillary went to Epstien's New Mexico Ranch & orgy island to look at the land and the sea views.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 19:36 - Aug 2 with 496 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qanon is a constant source of mirth and entertainment.

Poll: Tory leader

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 19:37 - Aug 2 with 496 viewslondonlisa2001

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 19:25 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

It is to do with the Clinton foundation people trafficking in Haiti after the earthquake.

Of course Bill and Hillary went to Epstien's New Mexico Ranch & orgy island to look at the land and the sea views.

The difference between you and me on this is that if Bill Clinton is found to have been involved with the Epstein horrors, I will hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life.

If Trump is involved, you’ll convince yourself it’s fake news.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 20:03 - Aug 2 with 488 viewsonehunglow

Well,if nothing else,it is some respite from covid and the inevitable second wave due to utter stupidity.

This is going to be the bigget,most well covered news story for many years.

It almost makes you want 2021 to come asap

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 20:05 - Aug 2 with 487 viewslondonlisa2001

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 19:36 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

Qanon is a constant source of mirth and entertainment.

QAnon is a misinformation campaign isn’t it? Beloved by nutjobs.
Login to get fewer ads

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 20:07 - Aug 2 with 486 viewsHumpty

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 19:25 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Trump on Epstein:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy, he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 20:08 - Aug 2 with 483 viewsonehunglow

It's a glory day for their legal "team".

Bless the Barristers

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 21:22 - Aug 2 with 452 viewsCatullus

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 13:26 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

I can be pretty articulate when the mood takes me Paul,that i when I'm not winding people up or bursting egos.

I note on t'other site the Great One has reproduced one of my "Saville" posts,which hit the spot alright.

1967 was a fun year from me.Working,good money,a car, freedom and girls were lovely then ,free from ink and piercings and Swansea was a terrific place to live.

The Mumbles mile really was special.

As for Savile, when all else is said and done,he was not charged,not made a court appearance.Fact. If he had,a barrister,God bless em,would have done his best to defend him and get him out asap,as the cum that defended the Murderers of Andrew Harper.

Justice my @rse.

God help America

Woh! 67 in Mumbles? I was born in Mumbles in 67, did the Mumbles mile more times than I can remember, quite literally so if you spent a lot of time in Mumbles you might even have known/met my family! Wouldn't that be a coincidence.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:22 - Aug 2 with 430 viewsKilkennyjack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 18:23 - Aug 2 by felixstowe_jack

Hardly occupied NI when the majority of NI voters have exercised their democratic right to be part of the United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland .

I bit like saying the southern states of America are occupied states by the forces of the northern army as the southern states were denied their democratic vote to leave the union.

Wiki says ....

‘The Good Friday Agreement signed in 1998, which ended the conflict, acknowledged the legitimacy of the desire for a united Ireland, while declaring that it could only be achieved with the consent of a majority of the people of Northern Ireland. In 2016, Sinn Féin called for a referendum on a united Ireland in the wake of the decision by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union (EU).’

When that vote happens, then the whole of Ireland will be free.
As night follows day, the good people of the north of Ireland do not want Brexidiot Britain.
It wont even be close.
And the crown forces will be gone. Good for everyone, i am sure you will agree.

Beware of the Risen People

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 08:55 - Aug 3 with 388 viewsProfessor

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:22 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Wiki says ....

‘The Good Friday Agreement signed in 1998, which ended the conflict, acknowledged the legitimacy of the desire for a united Ireland, while declaring that it could only be achieved with the consent of a majority of the people of Northern Ireland. In 2016, Sinn Féin called for a referendum on a united Ireland in the wake of the decision by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union (EU).’

When that vote happens, then the whole of Ireland will be free.
As night follows day, the good people of the north of Ireland do not want Brexidiot Britain.
It wont even be close.
And the crown forces will be gone. Good for everyone, i am sure you will agree.

How long would SF and the SDLP wait before launching a bid for a referendum do you think Kilkenny?

Would be close now based on recent GE results, but would there be an advantage of waiting a couple of years? It's increasingly obvious that it is a case of 'when' not 'if' there is a united Ireland.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:43 - Aug 3 with 381 viewsonehunglow

In 1967-I was 17 and full of myself.Used to drive to the Toby and Salty regularly to take girlfriends for a drink .

Music like this

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:44 - Aug 3 with 378 viewsHumpty

Talking of the GFA, John Hume died today. A good man.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:46 - Aug 3 with 377 viewsonehunglow

I name and face that resonated.
A man who looked for middle ground in a cesspit of bigotry .

RIP indeed,Sir

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:48 - Aug 3 with 375 viewsProfessor

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:43 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

In 1967-I was 17 and full of myself.Used to drive to the Toby and Salty regularly to take girlfriends for a drink .

Music like this

Alex Chilton there. Went on to form Big Star- hugely influential on alternative music both sides of the Atlantic. Rubbish video but brilliant song:

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:50 - Aug 3 with 374 viewsProfessor

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:46 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

I name and face that resonated.
A man who looked for middle ground in a cesspit of bigotry .

RIP indeed,Sir

Sad news. Saved many lives by bringing the extremists to the negotiating table and away from the gun and bomb. RIP
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:53 - Aug 3 with 371 viewsonehunglow

The Letter is an easy song to play and sing too .

You can do it many ways;the sign of a good song

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:56 - Aug 3 with 369 viewsProfessor

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:53 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

The Letter is an easy song to play and sing too .

You can do it many ways;the sign of a good song

A lot of his Big Star songs are easy. Some only two chords in the main. September Gurls
Is essentialy D A G E7. Then DAG
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:01 - Aug 3 with 366 viewsonehunglow

Didn't know you played,you sly old fox you.

I now have a Deering Banjo and am pretty impresively chyte but it's a joy instrument.

Jambalaya is a favourite of mine.

A wondrous 2 chord classic.

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:09 - Aug 3 with 356 viewsProfessor

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:01 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

Didn't know you played,you sly old fox you.

I now have a Deering Banjo and am pretty impresively chyte but it's a joy instrument.

Jambalaya is a favourite of mine.

A wondrous 2 chord classic.

Only really started again in the last year. Have stubby fingers so have a couple of short scale (24inch) guitars. A Fender Player Malibu (electro acoustic) bought at start of lockdown and just traded in my Squier Mustang for a slightly crazy Squier Super Sonic- reverse head stock offset electric. I am pretty bad but improving .
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:24 - Aug 3 with 354 viewsonehunglow

I have a Fender Telecaster that I do not play enough and would have sold it to you for a decent fair price.

Ive been tempted to sell some acoustics to get a J200 Gibson but cant bear to part with them.
Pitiful I know.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 10:41]

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:28 - Aug 4 with 300 viewsAce_Jack

Feds are pulling protesters off the streets in unmarked cars and the texas mouthbreather is complaining about authoritarianism from the left. What a beaut.

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:30 - Aug 4 with 298 viewsAce_Jack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 20:28 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not arguing about the detested point. She was and is by many. Yet she still got three million more votes than the winner of the election. It is what it is. That’s their system and it exists for good reason.

That good reason being to give historic slave owning states a larger voice to account for all the 3/5s of people they were gracious enough to find housing and employment for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024