Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the best current paid for IPTV package? 12:18 - Aug 1 with 4511 viewssome_bloke

With the European football back ths week I didn't want to rely on reddit as it's been a bit patchy lately. A mate reckons Darkmedia are good, but they are quite pricey compared to others. I found a link will quite a few, but I wondered which is best or recommended?

https://troypoint.com/iptv/
What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 17:00 - Aug 1 with 4440 viewsfbreath

Best to subscribe to BT sports I’m sure others will agree.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 17:40 - Aug 1 with 4426 viewsAlgorfajack

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 17:00 - Aug 1 by fbreath

I concur wholeheartedly! Only way to go 👍

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 17:57 - Aug 1 with 4421 viewsonehunglow

Forgive me,why sign up with BT as this wouldnt affect our chance of streaming wans matche or would it.
I binned my streaming service and asked for advice but my P advisor has now dumped me.

True Love ways

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 19:57 - Aug 1 with 4385 viewsbazzool

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 17:00 - Aug 1 by fbreath

Not at all 10 a month I pay for IPTV and I can't fault it one bit , I don't even need a VPN , but that is advised to stay securely private
What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 20:32 - Aug 1 with 4369 viewsSwanjaxs

I subscribe to Sky sports and BT Sports, it costs an arm and a leg.

I also have my iptv provider which allows me to access any screened game on the planet ( takes some searching for the more obscure leagues)

This afternoon for instance, i watched Dundee United v St Johnstone via Dundee United's very own ArabTV station (sad I know)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 20:41 - Aug 1 with 4364 viewsonehunglow

I have Sky and had iptv on an android box.

E paul posted regarding a firestick and how it can be used to stream.

I'm a technophobe and paid a chap to look after my IPTV.

Frankly,the greatest issue I have is giving a feck any more such is my depression of
1.How the club is run
2.Steve
3.Many of my fellow fans.

Ive been an active supporter for 60 yrs and my dad was for 70;in fact up until he died he always enquired a to what was going on Swans wise. Dont know what it is,but football,as a whole,has lost it for me.I'd like to think I could get it back when I'm still alive and sane enough to care.

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 20:49 - Aug 1 with 4363 viewsSwanjaxs

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 20:41 - Aug 1 by onehunglow

Frankly,the greatest issue I have is giving a feck any more such is my depression of
1.How the club is run
2.Steve

Ive been an active supporter for 60 yrs and my dad was for 70;in fact up until he died he always enquired a to what was going on Swans wise. Dont know what it is,but football,as a whole,has lost it for me.I'd like to think I could get it back when I'm still alive and sane enough to care.

Get your mojo back by watching more lower league football.

National league

Leauge of Wales

Welsh league

Even local league and get some fresh air.

The higher up the pyramid you go, the more football and footballers turn my stomach.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 21:09 - Aug 1 with 4357 viewsbuilthjack

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 20:41 - Aug 1 by onehunglow

1.How the club is run
2.Steve

Shape up mun

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 09:17 - Aug 2 with 4284 viewsonehunglow

Shape of things to come?
Thanks Ken.
To show I 'm really not that bad ...how's this

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 16:23 - Aug 2 with 4227 viewsWhiterockin

I get BT sports with Virgin and have an IPTV package on a Mag box for £35 a year.
What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 18:30 - Aug 2 with 4183 viewsshingle

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 20:32 - Aug 1 by Swanjaxs

I subscribe to Sky sports and BT Sports, it costs an arm and a leg.

I also have my iptv provider which allows me to access any screened game on the planet ( takes some searching for the more obscure leagues)

This afternoon for instance, i watched Dundee United v St Johnstone via Dundee United's very own ArabTV station (sad I know)

Sad is an under statement.
What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 08:15 - Aug 4 with 4045 viewsSmellyplumz

Not one mention of any iptv names so one could go purchase 🙄

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 09:43 - Aug 4 with 4032 viewssome_bloke

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 08:15 - Aug 4 by Smellyplumz

Not one mention of any iptv names so one could go purchase 🙄

Exactly, which was the whole point of the thread in the first place
What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 09:53 - Aug 4 with 4022 viewsBLAZE

What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 09:43 - Aug 4 by some_bloke

Exactly, which was the whole point of the thread in the first place

Most sensible IPTV providers ask that you don't post their details on open forums as it increases their likelihood of being targeted and shut down

Some openly advertise on Facebook etc. but you're taking a bigger risk going with them. You're paying a 12 month subscription in most cases and if they're shut down in those 12 months you lose your money

Getting recommendations by word of mouth through friends and family members is your safest bet for finding a sensible provider
What's the best current paid for IPTV package? on 10:09 - Aug 4 with 4007 viewsonehunglow

The guy who provided mine was sound but the quality fo stream i follow wasnt good which is why I binned it and play my banjo now rather than watching Ayew fall over or our keeper kick the ball into touch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024