Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 14:26 - Sep 4 with 1739 viewsNotLoyal

One more less.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54023227
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 14:27]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 14:28 - Sep 4 with 1216 viewsFireboy2

On both sides.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 14:28]
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:08 - Sep 4 with 1192 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 14:28 - Sep 4 by Fireboy2

On both sides.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 14:28]

What did the victim that this guy murdered do?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:26 - Sep 4 with 1177 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:08 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

This, quoted from the BBC.

"Reinoehl, who regularly attended the protests, had told Vice News that he had thought he and a friend were going to be stabbed by Danielson.
"I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of colour. But I wasn't going to do that," he said."
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:31 - Sep 4 with 1173 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:26 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

"Reinoehl, who regularly attended the protests, had told Vice News that he had thought he and a friend were going to be stabbed by Danielson.
"I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of colour. But I wasn't going to do that," he said."

It was on video and been available online to everyone.

The guy was simply walking down the street minding his own business, this bloke shot him dead and screamed “Yeah we have got one”.

But yeah, let’s believe his mate over the video.

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:47 - Sep 4 with 1156 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:26 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

T D S writ large.

Who to believe lying liars or your own lying eyes.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:52 - Sep 4 with 1150 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:31 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

It was on video and been available online to everyone.

The guy was simply walking down the street minding his own business, this bloke shot him dead and screamed “Yeah we have got one”.

But yeah, let’s believe his mate over the video.

The quotation above is from the alleged killer (who was shot today) not his mate.

I haven't seen the video, and even if I had I doubt it would be conclusive.

What angle was it taken from? What was the lead up to it? Were they threatened with knives during the footage? 30 seconds before the footage? Maybe even half an hour before it? Is the footage edited? If so, in what way and by whom?

I think VAR at football matches is a godsend, but it's used in a discrete timeframe (90 mins) within the strict parameter of a football pitch, using multiple cameras.

Pity there isn't some sort of VAR for incidents like this.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:55 - Sep 4 with 1144 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:47 - Sep 4 by A_Fans_Dad

T D S writ large.

Who to believe lying liars or your own lying eyes.

Please translate this gibberish.

You need to learn how to write decent English.

Too much garbled, ungrammatical nonsense from you.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:59 - Sep 4 with 1141 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:52 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

The quotation above is from the alleged killer (who was shot today) not his mate.

What angle was it taken from? What was the lead up to it? Were they threatened with knives during the footage? 30 seconds before the footage? Maybe even half an hour before it? Is the footage edited? If so, in what way and by whom?

I think VAR at football matches is a godsend, but it's used in a discrete timeframe (90 mins) within the strict parameter of a football pitch, using multiple cameras.

So yes, let’s believe the murderer then. Even more reliable.

So you haven’t seen the video but you are already casting doubts over it? Do you see why this emotional viewpoint is causing you issues? You are starting with a conclusion and working backwards from that position and even creating fantasy scenarios in your head to justify murder (again).

In the other thread you said he was probably out of town and looking for trouble. You already had to retract that as it turns out he was neither. Now the murderer is dead you have created another fantasy scenario where the victim may have threatened someone half an hour previously (something nobody has accused him of apart from you on this thread).

You need to start looking at the facts before commenting on such topics as murder.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 16:23 - Sep 4 with 1130 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:59 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

So yes, let’s believe the murderer then. Even more reliable.

So you haven’t seen the video but you are already casting doubts over it? Do you see why this emotional viewpoint is causing you issues? You are starting with a conclusion and working backwards from that position and even creating fantasy scenarios in your head to justify murder (again).

In the other thread you said he was probably out of town and looking for trouble. You already had to retract that as it turns out he was neither. Now the murderer is dead you have created another fantasy scenario where the victim may have threatened someone half an hour previously (something nobody has accused him of apart from you on this thread).

You need to start looking at the facts before commenting on such topics as murder.

Christ, you're hard work.

I am not defending the murderer, or creating fantasy scenarios. I don't have an agenda.

The questions I ask are perfectly reasonable and legitimate.

If the alleged murderer was arrested by the police, tried in court, and found guilty of first degree murder, then so be it. Justice would have been served. And I'd be glad of it.

You are the one with a viciously bitter and narrow-minded outlook.

You claim to be neither Left nor Right, and that you are merely in the service of "Common Sense" - but this is utterly self-delusional poppycock, because anyone with a third of brain can see that all your posts evince a hard-line right wing bias.

And you only ever "win" rows on here by boring your interlocutors to death.

And you've got a bloody cheek invoking the name Parnassus.

You're not up that mountain with the Greek gods, you're down in the ditch somewhere.

Parnassus, my ar*e.

Call yourself what you truly are, Boring Gradgrind.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 17:11 - Sep 4 with 1099 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:55 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

Please translate this gibberish.

You need to learn how to write decent English.

Too much garbled, ungrammatical nonsense from you.

Obviously much too deep for you.
Let me expand it for you.
Trump Derangement Syndrome written in large letters.

What would you have us believe, a lying murderer who is lying or the evidence of our own eyes.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 17:36 - Sep 4 with 1079 viewsFireboy2

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 15:08 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

I couldnt give a flying fvck, they are as bad as each other.

Tit for tat bollocks.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 18:28 - Sep 4 with 1057 viewsNotLoyal

Definitely got him over the line.
I've seen the video, seems to me that he or someone close shouted, we've got a trumper here.
Next the killer of this guy shoots at him from distance of about 10 metres, then runs off. It's all bloody madness despite my topic heading.
The guy shot by the police, who admitted doing it, story didn't stack up. Plus he had other gun offences, apparently had a gun on him when shot.
America is just crazy.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 18:45 - Sep 4 with 1038 viewsFieryJack

"Plus he had other gun offences, apparently had a gun on him when shot."

That's right. My understanding is that he was some sort of self-appointed armed protector for BLM protestors.

However, having said that, it's well-known (from Charlottesville etc.) that the right wing US militias are armed to the teeth with assault rifles and god knows what else, and would likely obliterate their opponents if it came to a shoot-out.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 1033 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 17:11 - Sep 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Obviously much too deep for you.
Let me expand it for you.
Trump Derangement Syndrome written in large letters.

What would you have us believe, a lying murderer who is lying or the evidence of our own eyes.

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing you ever write will be too deep for me.

Why in Gods name would I know what TDS means? Only clowns like you who are intravenously connected to Right wing websites would be aware of such childish acronyms.

As to your question at the end of the post, I refer you to paragraph 3 of my 3rd post on this thread.

And your hero Trump? See the thread I will shortly be putting up.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 18:54 - Sep 4 with 1032 viewsThursday

I was a block or so away from the protest in Portland last weekend unintentionally. Didn't know there was a protest, hit the road as soon as we realized and businesses were shutting down. Even in the very beginning of the evening it was very contentious. Is Tummer still around on this board?
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:26 - Sep 4 with 1004 viewsLohengrin

I’ve seen the footage and it’s pretty grim, mate. The chap isn’t so much killed as executed. He’s crossing the road and two figures emerge from an alley to his left. Something is shouted to him and as he turns he’s shot twice in quick succession, once in the chest then to the head, before his attackers sprint off.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:42 - Sep 4 with 986 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:26 - Sep 4 by Lohengrin

I’ve seen the footage and it’s pretty grim, mate. The chap isn’t so much killed as executed. He’s crossing the road and two figures emerge from an alley to his left. Something is shouted to him and as he turns he’s shot twice in quick succession, once in the chest then to the head, before his attackers sprint off.

If that's the case, Loh, then he got his just desserts today.

The way you describe it reminded me of descriptions of IRA/UVF cold-blooded murders (minus the pre-planning, of course.)

Vile & despicable.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:48 - Sep 4 with 969 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 18:54 - Sep 4 by Thursday

I was a block or so away from the protest in Portland last weekend unintentionally. Didn't know there was a protest, hit the road as soon as we realized and businesses were shutting down. Even in the very beginning of the evening it was very contentious. Is Tummer still around on this board?

"unintentionally" ?

You're having a laugh.

We all know you were there, in a gigantic SUV, flying a Confederate flag, a Trump baseball cap on back to front, and toting a paintball gun 🤣
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:52 - Sep 4 with 963 viewsLohengrin

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:42 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

If that's the case, Loh, then he got his just desserts today.

The way you describe it reminded me of descriptions of IRA/UVF cold-blooded murders (minus the pre-planning, of course.)

Vile & despicable.

Possibly more like those utterly senseless murders that go on in London because some poor bugger has strayed into the wrong postcode.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:58 - Sep 4 with 957 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 20:52 - Sep 4 by Lohengrin

Possibly more like those utterly senseless murders that go on in London because some poor bugger has strayed into the wrong postcode.

I agree, that's a more apt comparison.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 21:01 - Sep 4 with 955 viewsWingstandwood

That 'space-cadet' (48 years of age FFS) who was shot sure did look like one of life's more 'colourful characters' and no different to equally mindless others on the opposite side of the fence. Many should just grow-up and let the rest of decent society get on to live peaceful lives.

Quote: "Reinoehl had a loaded, concealed Glock pistol in his car despite not having a concealed handgun license. He was arrested on driving under the influence, unlawful possession of a firearm, and endangering the welfare of a minor, among other charges.

Reinoehl’s 11-year-old daughter was in his vehicle. The girl was seen wielding a baseball bat while with Reinoehl at a demonstration in Portland just one day before the shooting."

Far right white supremacist militias, KKK types and Antifa fascists kindly p1ss off or just meet up in a field in the back-of-beyond and 'waste' yourselves until there are none left.

"

Argus!

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 21:35 - Sep 4 with 927 viewsFireboy2

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 21:01 - Sep 4 by Wingstandwood

That 'space-cadet' (48 years of age FFS) who was shot sure did look like one of life's more 'colourful characters' and no different to equally mindless others on the opposite side of the fence. Many should just grow-up and let the rest of decent society get on to live peaceful lives.

Quote: "Reinoehl had a loaded, concealed Glock pistol in his car despite not having a concealed handgun license. He was arrested on driving under the influence, unlawful possession of a firearm, and endangering the welfare of a minor, among other charges.

Reinoehl’s 11-year-old daughter was in his vehicle. The girl was seen wielding a baseball bat while with Reinoehl at a demonstration in Portland just one day before the shooting."

Far right white supremacist militias, KKK types and Antifa fascists kindly p1ss off or just meet up in a field in the back-of-beyond and 'waste' yourselves until there are none left.

"

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 21:56 - Sep 4 with 915 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 16:23 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

Christ, you're hard work.

I am not defending the murderer, or creating fantasy scenarios. I don't have an agenda.

The questions I ask are perfectly reasonable and legitimate.

If the alleged murderer was arrested by the police, tried in court, and found guilty of first degree murder, then so be it. Justice would have been served. And I'd be glad of it.

You are the one with a viciously bitter and narrow-minded outlook.

You claim to be neither Left nor Right, and that you are merely in the service of "Common Sense" - but this is utterly self-delusional poppycock, because anyone with a third of brain can see that all your posts evince a hard-line right wing bias.

And you only ever "win" rows on here by boring your interlocutors to death.

And you've got a bloody cheek invoking the name Parnassus.

You're not up that mountain with the Greek gods, you're down in the ditch somewhere.

Parnassus, my ar*e.

Call yourself what you truly are, Boring Gradgrind.

Again, I go with fact and common sense.

A man was murdered and you have gone around the houses thinking of every and all scenarios to where he may have deserved it. Incredible really. Even quoting the murderer as supposed evidence he didn’t.

If I show you Ian Huntley saying he didn’t mean to kill those girls will you believe him? What if I made up that they may have attacked him first? Would you believe it? Or would you think I was sick?

Yet because it’s a politically motivated murder you think it’s ok to do it.

For shame.

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 22:32 - Sep 4 with 898 viewsFieryJack

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 21:56 - Sep 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Again, I go with fact and common sense.

A man was murdered and you have gone around the houses thinking of every and all scenarios to where he may have deserved it. Incredible really. Even quoting the murderer as supposed evidence he didn’t.

If I show you Ian Huntley saying he didn’t mean to kill those girls will you believe him? What if I made up that they may have attacked him first? Would you believe it? Or would you think I was sick?

Yet because it’s a politically motivated murder you think it’s ok to do it.

For shame.

Complete and utter cack.

Once again you have wilfully misconstrued my post to suit your own narrow vision.

Obsessive, relentless fool.

Bore off, Gradgrind.
Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 22:43 - Sep 4 with 891 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh well, shot for being the suspect shotter 😂 on 22:32 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

Complete and utter cack.

Once again you have wilfully misconstrued my post to suit your own narrow vision.

Obsessive, relentless fool.

Bore off, Gradgrind.

So that’s now twice, on two seperate threads you have entered it trying to defend the murderer and blame the victim only to have to leave with your tail between your legs attacking the person calling you out for such disgusting comments.

Learn.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024