Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons 11:06 - Sep 15 with 1527 viewsKerouac

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/jk-rowling-s-new-novel-about-m

What does "cisgender" mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:09 - Sep 15 with 1521 viewsLuther27

Feck knows what they’d make of Norman Bates then....
J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:18 - Sep 15 with 1515 viewsProfessor

When you get the crux of the outrage over Jo Rowling's comments, it is absolutely ridiculous. Her stance is based on defending women's rights. 'People who menstruate' rather than women as it is prejudicial to transgender men or women. By all means people can identify as what they want and be allowed to, but that's a fundamental biological function that defines male and female, whatever you want to be.
J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:22 - Sep 15 with 1509 viewsKerouac

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:18 - Sep 15 by Professor

When you get the crux of the outrage over Jo Rowling's comments, it is absolutely ridiculous. Her stance is based on defending women's rights. 'People who menstruate' rather than women as it is prejudicial to transgender men or women. By all means people can identify as what they want and be allowed to, but that's a fundamental biological function that defines male and female, whatever you want to be.

Absolutely.
Should be obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:36 - Sep 15 with 1507 viewsCatullus

Paris Lees reckons that just by writing this book it makes Rowling transphobic. We are firmly back in "you are what you say you're not" territory.

This is a puzzle,

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/j-k-rowling-accused-transphobia-after-mo

but then I saw this,

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-times/yes-some-men-bleed-why-jk-

so men who used to be women can still menstruate. As if life wasn't complicated enough. I'm glad I'm not in advertising, there's way too many people to upset and too many just llooking for a reason to get upset.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:56 - Sep 15 with 1491 viewsGwyn737

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:22 - Sep 15 by Kerouac

Absolutely.
Should be obvious.

J. K. Rowling is an absolute star.

Sensible and moderate famous types are hard to come across these days.
J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 12:02 - Sep 15 with 1483 viewsDr_Winston

Nobody batted an eye when she wrote a series of books where avaricious, hook nosed Goblins controlled the financial system.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 12:04 - Sep 15 with 1481 viewsCatullus

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 11:56 - Sep 15 by Gwyn737

J. K. Rowling is an absolute star.

Sensible and moderate famous types are hard to come across these days.

That's the problem Gwyn, sensible and moderate people have a huge group of people just waiting to be upset!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 12:24 - Sep 15 with 1468 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The really big problem is that the millions that make up "silent majority" who are against the extremists are too scared or apethetic to speak out against them
Login to get fewer ads

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 22:58 - Sep 15 with 1383 viewsCatullus

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 12:24 - Sep 15 by A_Fans_Dad

The really big problem is that the millions that make up "silent majority" who are against the extremists are too scared or apethetic to speak out against them

They're not called the silent majority for nothing!

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 20:48 - Sep 16 with 1331 viewsItchySphincter

J.K. Rowling, upsetting morons on 12:02 - Sep 15 by Dr_Winston

Nobody batted an eye when she wrote a series of books where avaricious, hook nosed Goblins controlled the financial system.

I haven’t read her books or watched the films and have no intention to do so but that made me laugh nonetheless. Bravo.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024