Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Twitter up to? 21:47 - Oct 7 with 1356 viewsKerouac

David Lammy received violent racist abuse on twitter and rightly took it to the police.
The police try to investigate but Twitter refuses to cooperate.
Usually it is the the police being accused of institutional racism, but is it really Twitter that has the problem?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/david-lammy-hits-out-at-twitter-for-re

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What is Twitter up to? on 22:15 - Oct 7 with 1325 viewsDJack

Wow!!!

Can't get my head around that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What is Twitter up to? on 14:48 - Oct 8 with 1227 viewsCatullus

Social media has so much to answer for. My son wanted an instagram account, I checked the rules nad he's allowed as long as I give permission and monitor the account. Long story short, a few days back I asked him who someone was who's following him, it was a girl in his school but, he said "to be honest dad you can delete it (instagram) because there's nothing but rubbish on it"

Excellent (said in your best Mr Burns voice) my son is brighter than I thought

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What is Twitter up to? on 14:54 - Oct 8 with 1223 viewsHighjack

In my day Instagram was a fast delivery cocaine courier service.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What is Twitter up to? on 15:07 - Oct 8 with 1216 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and Google are all shaping what you can and can't see and post, based on their values and not society's or the the law.
Their control has become dangerous to democracy and free speech
What is Twitter up to? on 16:55 - Oct 8 with 1192 viewsHighjack

Just seen the tweet involved, it’s absolutely disgusting. What sort of scumbag would do something like that? Twitter are quick enough to ban others for far less than this.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024