Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 04:32 - Oct 11 with 7913 viewsDr_Parnassus

During a rally to show support for the President of the USA, one of the attendees has been shot dead.

ANTIFA celebrate and shout support for the shooting in the aftermath, one heard shouting “one less white supremacist” as he lay there dying. Not too dissimilar a scene and reaction to the murder of Jay Danielson in Portland.

If anyone wonders why I take exception to people labelling normal people “racist”, “nazis”, “white supremacists” and “fascists” without understanding the words, then this is the reason. It’s incredibly dangerous. This is identity politics which has often led to communist murders in the millions over such ideals.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 23:51 - Oct 16 with 675 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 23:46 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

I am not seeing to defend the murderer. I am merely pointing out the account provided by a witness, which could provide posters with a more informed and balanced perspective.

I concur with your comments about stepping back.

The offender has been charged with second degree murder which carries a minimum tariff of 16 years and a maximum tariff of 48 years (as you have pointed out in a more recent post).

That wasn’t balanced though as it falsely painted the victim as the aggressor.

The victim slapped the murderer away as the murder tried to take his non lethal defensive weapon off him. That’s assault, making the slap self defence.

He was charged with second degree murder as opposed to first degree because of the levels of pre meditation. Which is probably fair, I’m sure he didn’t go out looking to kill someone of the opposite political view, but he certainly didn’t need much of an excuse.

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 08:37 - Oct 17 with 628 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 23:51 - Oct 16 by Dr_Parnassus

That wasn’t balanced though as it falsely painted the victim as the aggressor.

The victim slapped the murderer away as the murder tried to take his non lethal defensive weapon off him. That’s assault, making the slap self defence.

He was charged with second degree murder as opposed to first degree because of the levels of pre meditation. Which is probably fair, I’m sure he didn’t go out looking to kill someone of the opposite political view, but he certainly didn’t need much of an excuse.

My post makes reference to the account given by a person present during the shooting. Whether it’s balanced or not will depend on one’s perspective. There are videos in existence which show the build up to the incident and people can draw their own conclusions. I do not condone the shooting, whether it’s murder or self defence will be for a Court in Denver to decide.
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 08:55 - Oct 17 with 626 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 08:37 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

My post makes reference to the account given by a person present during the shooting. Whether it’s balanced or not will depend on one’s perspective. There are videos in existence which show the build up to the incident and people can draw their own conclusions. I do not condone the shooting, whether it’s murder or self defence will be for a Court in Denver to decide.

Nobody has denied the murderer was slapped away. But it’s important to give context as to why. He tried to take his mace off him. That’s assault.

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 17:32 - Oct 17 with 590 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 23:46 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

I am not seeing to defend the murderer. I am merely pointing out the account provided by a witness, which could provide posters with a more informed and balanced perspective.

I concur with your comments about stepping back.

The offender has been charged with second degree murder which carries a minimum tariff of 16 years and a maximum tariff of 48 years (as you have pointed out in a more recent post).

Do you mean the photographer that was with these 2 blm/antifa men and the Denver Post news producer before during and after the killing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024