Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 04:32 - Oct 11 with 7914 viewsDr_Parnassus

During a rally to show support for the President of the USA, one of the attendees has been shot dead.

ANTIFA celebrate and shout support for the shooting in the aftermath, one heard shouting “one less white supremacist” as he lay there dying. Not too dissimilar a scene and reaction to the murder of Jay Danielson in Portland.

If anyone wonders why I take exception to people labelling normal people “racist”, “nazis”, “white supremacists” and “fascists” without understanding the words, then this is the reason. It’s incredibly dangerous. This is identity politics which has often led to communist murders in the millions over such ideals.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:24 - Oct 11 with 791 viewsNeath_Jack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:15 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

Don't read it then.

I don't read most of it, it's poisoned with Dimi and his claptrap, with his lapdogs running about behind him, sniffing his hoop.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:25 - Oct 11 with 788 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:24 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

I don't read most of it, it's poisoned with Dimi and his claptrap, with his lapdogs running about behind him, sniffing his hoop.

And yet he clicks back onto the thread to read some more...

The self awareness on these people is scary.

(And yes that’s directed at my number 1 hoop sniffer, Neathie, until he realised I wasn’t against Trump).
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 18:27]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:56 - Oct 11 with 760 viewsFlashberryjack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:24 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

That's fair enough, personally, I wouldn't bother reading half of someones post, but each to their own.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 19:12 - Oct 11 with 752 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:22 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Mark this down as another topic where you clearly don’t know your arse from your elbow then.

The key to listing ANTIFA as a domestic terror group (which it is) in the eyes of Homeland and the FBI at least, is to locate a national structure and the funding source.

That simple.

Do you know what anarchist means? Genuine question. I’m assuming not, you can add that to a long line of words you use but don’t understand too.

The fact you list ANTIFA as anarchists is hilariously stupid, even for you.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 18:37]

I disagree, I think they are anarchists all the time it suits them and their paymasters for them to be.
They are more Marxists controlled by the populists.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 19:15 - Oct 11 with 750 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 19:12 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

I disagree, I think they are anarchists all the time it suits them and their paymasters for them to be.
They are more Marxists controlled by the populists.

Some anarchists and paid agitators are no doubt among them, but ANTIFA is politically left wing, no question about it - and always has been.

Very strong communist and Marxist ties, which of course isn’t anarchy. Anarchy is against all forms of government, even a Marxist communist regime.

Type ANTIFA.com into your browser... direct link to the Biden campaign.

The domain name was bought for $37,000.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 19:30]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 19:24 - Oct 11 with 732 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sarah Iannarone who according to many is the favoured replacement for Portland mayor Ted Wheeler is a big proponent of ANTIFA and of course communism.

Look at her choice of skirt. Terrifying.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 19:55 - Oct 11 with 708 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:25 - Oct 11 by Catullus

It isn't an oxymoron to say you are defending Trump AND then having a go back at Biden supporters.
Or would it be an Oxymoron to say the Swans defended their goal then attacked the oppo goal?
The guy drew the gun first so why would the guy with the mace spray him? It's utter stupidity. If the guard felt threatened he may have been entitled to draw but still, if he shot without reasonable provocation it's a crime. I don't see getting maced as a reason to shoot. It seems to me that guard wasn't properly or even adequately trained, if he was trained at all.
As far as right wing identity politics go, Klu Klux Klan.

It was misleading because you put it in such a way as to have people thinking he was shot by a Biden supporter. You could have put "security guard shoots Trump supporter" which would have been accurate, you could even have put "security guard charged with murder after shooting Trump supporter" that you can't see the headline is possibly misleading shows unconcious bias on your part.
Your last paragraph, I take the point, there is a rise in violence against Trump supporters that too many on the left deem acceptable. It's not just the left though, is it? Whenever you see a white supremacist group, how often are they left wing? Look at this list of right wing, white supremacists,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_St

Then this list of right wing militia (there is crossover between the two)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Right-wing_militia_organizations_in_the_U

Apart from Redneck Revolt or ANTIFA, how many left wing militias are there?

I just clicked on your link to the supposed white supremacists too.

Shock horror, It’s wrong. People don’t understand the word white supremacist, clearly.

Why on earth is the Proud Boys there? Their leader is black for crying out loud. God knows how many other groups are listed there inaccurately. Very irresponsible and very dangerous.

The lack of understanding on very sensitive and complex matters really is blinding, and demonstrates my point in the OP perfectly. It’s identity politics, if you support trump then you are a white supremacist.

Which is why a man was murdered today and people defended the murderer and celebrated his death. Sickening.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 19:56]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:05 - Oct 11 with 700 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They say that the shooter was a Pinkerton contracted body gaurd.
If that is true their standards have dropped a long way.
This guy has history and it is coming out, as it always does with so many citizen internet sleuths.

It is now apparent that anybody supporting their local police force is a "Far Right" protestor.
Login to get fewer ads

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:08 - Oct 11 with 698 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:05 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

They say that the shooter was a Pinkerton contracted body gaurd.
If that is true their standards have dropped a long way.
This guy has history and it is coming out, as it always does with so many citizen internet sleuths.

It is now apparent that anybody supporting their local police force is a "Far Right" protestor.

You should see his Facebook posts, all “fck Trump”.

He has a YouTube channel with a Bernie Sanders playlist for Gods sake.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:13 - Oct 11 with 695 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:08 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

You should see his Facebook posts, all “fck Trump”.

He has a YouTube channel with a Bernie Sanders playlist for Gods sake.

But the rally wasn't for Trump, it was in support of the local police.
Who Trump support, anybody showing decency is a target.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:19 - Oct 11 with 685 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:22 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Mark this down as another topic where you clearly don’t know your arse from your elbow then.

The key to listing ANTIFA as a domestic terror group (which it is) in the eyes of Homeland and the FBI at least, is to locate a national structure and the funding source.

That simple.

Do you know what anarchist means? Genuine question. I’m assuming not, you can add that to a long line of words you use but don’t understand too.

The fact you list ANTIFA as anarchists is hilariously stupid, even for you.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 18:37]

I didn't say that Antifa were anarchist, you are either a total tool or you are deliberatly misconstruing to paint a false narrative.

The guff you are presenting about how Homeland define a domestic terror group is almost, tragically, hilarious. Yes they always try to identify funding etc but they DO NOT define groups based on finding out their sources of funding.

The fact that you cant parse a simple quote from the FBI director (Wray) and my comment thereof shows you up as either moronic or manipulative...which is it?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:21 - Oct 11 with 683 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:13 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

But the rally wasn't for Trump, it was in support of the local police.
Who Trump support, anybody showing decency is a target.

Yep as I said it’s the identity politics espoused by the left.

Anyone who disagrees with communist ideals = fascist, racist and white supremacist.

Except they are too thick to realise that fascism is a left wing ideal, not a right wing ideal. That is true all the way back to Mussolini.

Ronald Reagan once said, “If fascism ever comes to America, It sill come in the name of Liberalism”.

How right he was.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:28 - Oct 11 with 677 viewsDr_Parnassus

Forgot to quote - but this is to DJack.

Again, I can only repeat; you are continuing to show you don’t know your arse from your elbow.

As soon as a National organisation structure of the cells is found and the funding source is located then it will be listed by homeland and the FBI as a domestic terror organisation, without any shadow of a doubt and that is what is preventing them being listed as so currently - no matter how upset that makes you.

The issue with ANTIFA is their organisational structure is exactly that, to appear it doesn’t have one. Every cell that has been infiltrated has talked about the importance of that.

ANTIFA are burning down people’s homes, killing political opposition, intimidating politicians, attacking the public if they don’t show a visible sign on command - if you think they are anarchists then you are are as stupid as you are a troll - which is significant.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 20:35]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:33 - Oct 11 with 666 viewsDr_Parnassus

"We're going to be looking – and we have been looking – at their funding, their tactics, their logistics, their supply chains and we're going to pursue all available charges," he told lawmakers Thursday.

"Following the money is our bread and butter," Wray told Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, assuring that the FBI is looking at misleading and "pernicious" fundraising efforts. Paul claimed, without evidence, that Black Lives Matter was funding violent protesters while receiving money from wealthy corporations.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:40 - Oct 11 with 661 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:33 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

"We're going to be looking – and we have been looking – at their funding, their tactics, their logistics, their supply chains and we're going to pursue all available charges," he told lawmakers Thursday.

"Following the money is our bread and butter," Wray told Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, assuring that the FBI is looking at misleading and "pernicious" fundraising efforts. Paul claimed, without evidence, that Black Lives Matter was funding violent protesters while receiving money from wealthy corporations.

Could you point out where your excerpt says that this will then define them as a domestic terror group.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:42 - Oct 11 with 660 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:28 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Forgot to quote - but this is to DJack.

Again, I can only repeat; you are continuing to show you don’t know your arse from your elbow.

As soon as a National organisation structure of the cells is found and the funding source is located then it will be listed by homeland and the FBI as a domestic terror organisation, without any shadow of a doubt and that is what is preventing them being listed as so currently - no matter how upset that makes you.

The issue with ANTIFA is their organisational structure is exactly that, to appear it doesn’t have one. Every cell that has been infiltrated has talked about the importance of that.

ANTIFA are burning down people’s homes, killing political opposition, intimidating politicians, attacking the public if they don’t show a visible sign on command - if you think they are anarchists then you are are as stupid as you are a troll - which is significant.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 20:35]

Balls and here is the homeland report... no mention of needing to find funding source on Antifa.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:49 - Oct 11 with 651 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:40 - Oct 11 by DJack

Could you point out where your excerpt says that this will then define them as a domestic terror group.

Can you point out where it says that it won’t? That works both ways.

I am telling you that it will because I understand the term. Do you know the definition of domestic terrorism is?

“Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.”

That’s as per the FBI. Sounds exactly like ANTIFA doesn’t it... hence the calls for them to be labelled a domestic terror group.

They can’t however because they cannot find the structure/funding. Hence he said it has to be treated as an ideology. Once they find the link to the funding and the structure then it ticks every single box.

Funded organisation - yes
Violent - yes
Criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals - yes
Stemming from political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature. - yes

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:54 - Oct 11 with 643 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:49 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

I am telling you that it will because I understand the term. Do you know the definition of domestic terrorism is?

“Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.”

That’s as per the FBI. Sounds exactly like ANTIFA doesn’t it... hence the calls for them to be labelled a domestic terror group.

They can’t however because they cannot find the structure/funding. Hence he said it has to be treated as an ideology. Once they find the link to the funding and the structure then it ticks every single box.

Violent - yes
Criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals - yes
Stemming from political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature. - yes

No it doesn't work that way. You've made the claim, back it up with verifiable facts.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:54 - Oct 11 with 642 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:42 - Oct 11 by DJack

Balls and here is the homeland report... no mention of needing to find funding source on Antifa.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-

What on earth are you wittering on about now? That’s a homeland report.

It’s made up of such things as hurricanes and natural disasters. It has one small page related to domestic terrorists, it doesn’t mention anyone specifically.

You are so wrapped up in links you have no idea what it is you are actually trying to say.

Stop trolling.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:56 - Oct 11 with 639 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:42 - Oct 11 by DJack

No mention of Antifa at all, or any other actual group.
They talk about white supremicists, but as we have seen they name any patriotic group as white supremicists whatever the group is.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:00 - Oct 11 with 636 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:54 - Oct 11 by DJack

No it doesn't work that way. You've made the claim, back it up with verifiable facts.

It does work that way.

You have claimed it doesn’t, I have gone by the definition of the word and the common sense that the difference between a criminal and an organisation is structure and funding... which is why the head of the FBI said they were trying to find their “funding, tactics, logistics and supply chains”.

Also why the President said:-

It is this detail that is preventing it from being treated as a domestic terror organisation.

You clearly don’t like it, but tough I’m afraid.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:02 - Oct 11 with 634 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 20:49 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Violent - yes

Oh dear you appear to have shat your pants on the internet. The definition (and therefore attribution) of a domestic terror group is IN NO WAY dependent on working out their funding source.

Terrorism Definitions

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

Dr P doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:05 - Oct 11 with 632 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:02 - Oct 11 by DJack

Oh dear you appear to have shat your pants on the internet. The definition (and therefore attribution) of a domestic terror group is IN NO WAY dependent on working out their funding source.

Terrorism Definitions

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

Dr P doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Eh?

DJack you literally have no idea what you are talking about and it’s embarrassing.

Again, finding the source of funding is vital in finding the structure. Once those two things are established then they will be able to be listed as a Domestic Terror group and not the ridiculous notion of it being an ideology.

You have had this spoon fed to you piece by piece but you are unwilling to accept because you are trolling again.

You are out of your depth in most political topics, this is just the latest. Stop digging.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:07 - Oct 11 with 626 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:00 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

It does work that way.

You have claimed it doesn’t, I have gone by the definition of the word and the common sense that the difference between a criminal and an organisation is structure and funding... which is why the head of the FBI said they were trying to find their “funding, tactics, logistics and supply chains”.

Also why the President said:-

It is this detail that is preventing it from being treated as a domestic terror organisation.

You clearly don’t like it, but tough I’m afraid.

You always conflate stuff to pretend that your narrative is correct. You are quite sad.

They are(or aren't) looking into anarchists and thugs for potential Federal crimes and NOWHERE does it claim domestic terrorism.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:11 - Oct 11 with 623 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:07 - Oct 11 by DJack

You always conflate stuff to pretend that your narrative is correct. You are quite sad.

They are(or aren't) looking into anarchists and thugs for potential Federal crimes and NOWHERE does it claim domestic terrorism.

Nothing is being conflated, you are just realising you are wrong.

That whole discussion regarding ANTIFA was about ANTIFA being listed as a domestic terror organisation as instructed by the President.

They couldn’t do that however as they couldn’t find the structure to suggest it is an organised group. That would mean the centralised driving force ie funding.

Hence Trumps response above.

Keep up at the back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024