Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 04:32 - Oct 11 with 7912 viewsDr_Parnassus

During a rally to show support for the President of the USA, one of the attendees has been shot dead.

ANTIFA celebrate and shout support for the shooting in the aftermath, one heard shouting “one less white supremacist” as he lay there dying. Not too dissimilar a scene and reaction to the murder of Jay Danielson in Portland.

If anyone wonders why I take exception to people labelling normal people “racist”, “nazis”, “white supremacists” and “fascists” without understanding the words, then this is the reason. It’s incredibly dangerous. This is identity politics which has often led to communist murders in the millions over such ideals.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:27 - Oct 11 with 877 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 10:51 - Oct 11 by Catullus

I've made this point before, maybe not quite as well as you. The right support what the right says and criticises the left, the left.....well you get the picture.

Dr P has been very busy defending Trump, Biden supporters (or anti Trumpers) have been busy having a go back.
It's what you expect, it's politics. The middle ground across the world has become pretty vacant, eveything is getting polarised. Those of us who actually are somewhere in the middle stand around asking "WTF, seriously?" as we grow ever more annoyed at the stupidity of it all.
The headline to this post is fit for the Express, it's innacurate and misleading. It makes it sound like the shot man was killed by an anti Trump accolyte, not shot by a man defending himself, though to be fair it's a bit of an over reaction to use a bullet in return for mace.

The roundabout keeps on spinning eh.

Are you seriously claiming that those in the centre can't be anti Trump or pro Biden?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:29 - Oct 11 with 871 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:20 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

The attached link shows a picture of a person whom I presumed is the deceased engaged in some kind of altercation with the guard. I appreciate it’s a “snapshot” in time and may not be a reflection of what happened, but the security guards hands are empty while the deceased’s contain what appears to be a container which from other pictures I have seen could be mace.

https://queenscitizen.ca/2020/10/10/the-suspect-in-the-shooting-in-denver-was-id

Here is the original video link, but twitter says it is not availabe to me.

The altercation starts between a the victim and a BLM/Antifa supporter and spread to the guard.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 16:30]
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:32 - Oct 11 with 864 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:29 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Here is the original video link, but twitter says it is not availabe to me.

The altercation starts between a the victim and a BLM/Antifa supporter and spread to the guard.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 16:30]

It’s truly disturbing.

Was the same with the Portland murder of Jay Danielson. The left celebrated, those that couldn’t quite bring themselves to celebrate made out that maybe he wasn’t as innocent. The guy was simply walking down the street.

People on here did their best to defend the murderer until it became abundantly clear the defence really wasn’t standing up. It’s the same pattern with this one.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:32 - Oct 11 with 864 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Interesting that according the DM the Opposition Rally to the Patriot Muster Rally was organised by the Denver Communists.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:32 - Oct 11 with 864 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:20 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

The attached link shows a picture of a person whom I presumed is the deceased engaged in some kind of altercation with the guard. I appreciate it’s a “snapshot” in time and may not be a reflection of what happened, but the security guards hands are empty while the deceased’s contain what appears to be a container which from other pictures I have seen could be mace.

https://queenscitizen.ca/2020/10/10/the-suspect-in-the-shooting-in-denver-was-id

All I hear is Antifa this and Antifa that yet a Trump APPOINTED head of Homeland said

""As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism," wrote acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf. "However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years.""

And no mention of Antifa...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/white-supremacists-anarchists-dhs-ho

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:37 - Oct 11 with 856 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:32 - Oct 11 by DJack

All I hear is Antifa this and Antifa that yet a Trump APPOINTED head of Homeland said

""As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism," wrote acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf. "However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years.""

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/white-supremacists-anarchists-dhs-ho

When the phantom white supremacists start occupying the streets insisting people make white power salutes or be attacked, murder political opposition, attack the public for not supporting them, go to politicians houses making demands and threatening violence, burning down people’s homes and businesses, attacking government employees throwing bombs at them and shooting them in their cars... then maybe we can talk.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:43 - Oct 11 with 852 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:32 - Oct 11 by DJack

Yes, just like the head of the FBI.
But all the evidence fo the last 6-8 months has shown all the violence, rioting, arson and murder coming from the BLM and Antifa peaceful protests.
There is even the famous photo of the Reporter standing in front of cars and burning buildings say these are mostly peaceful protests.
They started off as peaceful when many people supported them, but soon changed to riots when the big peaceful rallies stopped.

So who to believe the heads of Homeland Security and the FBI or you own lying eyes?

Then ask yourself why would those heads of security lie so obviously when there is so much video evidence proving that they are lying?

You seem to be under this wierd misapprehension that because the President appoints someone that they actually support him.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 16:45]
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:46 - Oct 11 with 849 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:43 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, just like the head of the FBI.
But all the evidence fo the last 6-8 months has shown all the violence, rioting, arson and murder coming from the BLM and Antifa peaceful protests.
There is even the famous photo of the Reporter standing in front of cars and burning buildings say these are mostly peaceful protests.
They started off as peaceful when many people supported them, but soon changed to riots when the big peaceful rallies stopped.

So who to believe the heads of Homeland Security and the FBI or you own lying eyes?

Then ask yourself why would those heads of security lie so obviously when there is so much video evidence proving that they are lying?

You seem to be under this wierd misapprehension that because the President appoints someone that they actually support him.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 16:45]

The head of the FBI clearly stated that they have seen organised elements of ANTIFA. When it became majorly politicised he changed his tune and said there is no evidence of organisation. It’s so transparent it should be funny, except people are dying as a result.

Login to get fewer ads

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:54 - Oct 11 with 833 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:46 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

The head of the FBI clearly stated that they have seen organised elements of ANTIFA. When it became majorly politicised he changed his tune and said there is no evidence of organisation. It’s so transparent it should be funny, except people are dying as a result.

Where did he say that...link please.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:55 - Oct 11 with 832 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:54 - Oct 11 by DJack

Where did he say that...link please.

I thought you didn’t like discussion?

Why does it matter where he was? Surely it matters what he said?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 16:56]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:08 - Oct 11 with 821 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 16:55 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

I thought you didn’t like discussion?

Why does it matter where he was? Surely it matters what he said?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 16:56]

Again projecting something that I never said. I was asking for the newsite/article in which your claim is noted.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:14 - Oct 11 with 811 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:08 - Oct 11 by DJack

Again projecting something that I never said. I was asking for the newsite/article in which your claim is noted.

You have just made a whole song and dance about not wanting to debate your links with me, now you are wanting me to provide links for you?

My source (as I made clear on the other thread) is not from articles, it’s from live events. He said it, I heard it, I typed it.

He said “ANTIFA is not a fiction, it is a real thing. We have seen organised and tactical activity on a local and regional level”.

He then went on to say how the cells also work together but can’t remember the whole thing to quote it word for word.

Feel free to not believe me.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:33 - Oct 11 with 792 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:14 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

You have just made a whole song and dance about not wanting to debate your links with me, now you are wanting me to provide links for you?

My source (as I made clear on the other thread) is not from articles, it’s from live events. He said it, I heard it, I typed it.

He said “ANTIFA is not a fiction, it is a real thing. We have seen organised and tactical activity on a local and regional level”.

He then went on to say how the cells also work together but can’t remember the whole thing to quote it word for word.

Doc, allow me.
https://www.newsweek.com/fbi-antifa-investigation-christopher-wray-congress-1534
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:35 - Oct 11 with 791 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:14 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

No I wont "debate" with you but, as I've always done, I may discuss an element so that i understand your position better or I can learn something for myself or I can highlight a falsehood or flaw in your position.

And as for the acting secretary for Homeland you are giving me an excerpt, as best you could perceive, with no further detail or actual context other than your own bias... and you deride my links with actual quotes and context.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:39 - Oct 11 with 787 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:33 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Doc, allow me.
https://www.newsweek.com/fbi-antifa-investigation-christopher-wray-congress-1534

I found an audio on twitter too

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:41 - Oct 11 with 785 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:35 - Oct 11 by DJack

No I wont "debate" with you but, as I've always done, I may discuss an element so that i understand your position better or I can learn something for myself or I can highlight a falsehood or flaw in your position.

And as for the acting secretary for Homeland you are giving me an excerpt, as best you could perceive, with no further detail or actual context other than your own bias... and you deride my links with actual quotes and context.

You won’t debate with me because I destroy your arguments in 2 seconds flat that’s why.

You may be a troll, but you aren’t a totally stupid one.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 17:49]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:03 - Oct 11 with 768 viewsNeath_Jack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 15:45 - Oct 11 by Jack_Kass

'The man literally blew this guys head apart for his political views. Utterly sickening.'

You've let your guard slip big time on this one, retreat back into your hole.

Posting links that are proven to be false, and continued attempts at racial and political baiting, to serve what means is anyones guess, probably your own Narcissism

They were involved in an altercation, the guard tried to grapple the mace, the opposite party resisted, the chain of events escalated. It is now down to the state of Colorado to interpret the law.

NOTHING 'to do with blowing someones head apart for his political views', there is no way you can qualify that statement as anything other than provacative bulls**t.

READ

https://www.shouselaw.com/co/defense/legal-defenses/self-defense/#:~:text=Colora

Keith Haynes, end this!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 15:46]

Hate posts generate too many hits.

It would be something if he gave them their own thread at least, so Dimi and his lapdog can peddle their shite to their hearts content. The forum stinks now.

I think Planetswans will be the choice for football stuff from now on.

Should change the name to USA Independent.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:07 - Oct 11 with 766 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:33 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Doc, allow me.

Thank you AfD

So, unlike the right wing groups, not a domestic terrorist threat.

""During a previous testimony before the House on September 17, Wray said the FBI did not consider antifa "a group or an organization" but rather a "movement or an ideology."

Within hours, Wray's remarks were attacked by President Donald Trump, who is trying to get antifa listed as a terrorist organization."

Also

""We have seen antifa adherence coalescing and working together in what I would describe as small groups and nodes," Wray said, adding the bureau is conducting multiple investigations "into some anarchist violent extremists, some of whom operate through these nodes."

So anarchists using Antifa like a Trojan horse.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:08 - Oct 11 with 765 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 17:39 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

I found an audio on twitter too

Thank you (same as for AfD)

But he does not class Antifa as a domestic terror threat.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:11 - Oct 11 with 762 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:08 - Oct 11 by DJack

Thank you (same as for AfD)

But he does not class Antifa as a domestic terror threat.

...Because they cannot “yet” locate the funding.

It’s semantics.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:13 - Oct 11 with 760 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:03 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

Hate posts generate too many hits.

It would be something if he gave them their own thread at least, so Dimi and his lapdog can peddle their shite to their hearts content. The forum stinks now.

I think Planetswans will be the choice for football stuff from now on.

Should change the name to USA Independent.

Hate?

Wouldn’t hate posts be the posts trying to justify murder? You know as opposed to highlighting how awful it is.

You have turned into a lunatic fair play, you should definitely leave the political discussion to the big boys and post more on the other forum instead of boring everyone with your constant whinging here because you picked the wrong side and can’t back down.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 18:15]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:15 - Oct 11 with 759 viewsFlashberryjack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:02 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

I have suggested this to the forum owner in a couple of threads. It won’t happen though, same as it didn’t when Phil had it. More hits etc.

Awful forum to read as it is now.

Don't read it then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:17 - Oct 11 with 757 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:11 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

...Because they cannot “yet” locate the funding.

It’s semantics.

Bullcrap. Absolute bullcrap.

DHS does not have to "locate the funding" to designate ANY group as a domestic terror threat. They have identified right wing groups as such and NOT identified Antifa or BLM as a domestic terror threat. They are however concerned with anarchists and they are spread accross the spectrum.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:17 - Oct 11 with 757 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:15 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

Don't read it then.

But then he can’t get his bitchy comments in which he thrives on as it’s all he can offer.

If these posts didn’t exist for him to display his misplaced virtue he would be lost.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:22 - Oct 11 with 747 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 18:17 - Oct 11 by DJack

Bullcrap. Absolute bullcrap.

DHS does not have to "locate the funding" to designate ANY group as a domestic terror threat. They have identified right wing groups as such and NOT identified Antifa or BLM as a domestic terror threat. They are however concerned with anarchists and they are spread accross the spectrum.

Mark this down as another topic where you clearly don’t know your arse from your elbow then.

The key to listing ANTIFA as a domestic terror group (which it is) in the eyes of Homeland and the FBI at least, is to locate a national structure and the funding source.

That simple.

Do you know what anarchist means? Genuine question. I’m assuming not, you can add that to a long line of words you use but don’t understand too.

The fact you list ANTIFA as anarchists is hilariously stupid, even for you.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 18:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024