Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't trust the BBC 23:04 - Oct 13 with 14387 viewsKerouac

...it is merely a propaganda machine for Lefties.

Take this for an example.
The USA is being prevented from rolling out a $1.8 trillion COVID bailout package by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats. This happened today. It is big news in America, even CNN is taking this story seriously, I just watched Wolf Blitzer giving Nancy Pelosi a good going over on the subject (imagine the Guardian were demanding answers from Corbyn for using the system to block a bailout in this country...that's what this is).

Now, the BBC has been taking a pretty keen interest in US politics lately, every day there is a multitude of anti-Trump articles.
How do they report this story?
Nothing on the main page: https://www.bbc.co.uk/
Nothing in the 'News' section: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news
Nothing under 'World' (several attack jobs on Trump's Supreme Court Judge pick though): https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world
Nothing under 'US and Canada': https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/us_and_canada

...that last page is hilariously one sided.
If you want a laugh scroll down and check out the BBC's spin on what Biden said in the video under 'Did Joe Biden really say he was running for the Senate?'.

These people aren't journalists.
They are not reporting the news.
They have an agenda and are trying to confuse people with lies (see Biden video).
...and they are all paid very well indeed, paid by us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Don't trust the BBC on 09:51 - Jan 7 with 756 viewstrampie

The BBC is right wing biased no question about it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Don't trust the BBC on 10:18 - Jan 7 with 736 viewsCatullus

Welcome to the circles thread, as in goung around and around.

The right say the beeb is left wing, the left say the beeb is right wing and on we go.....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Don't trust the BBC on 10:27 - Jan 7 with 728 viewstrampie

The independent people that was commissioned to look into potential BBC bias found the BBC to be right wing biased.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Don't trust the BBC on 10:48 - Jan 7 with 712 viewsCatullus

Don't trust the BBC on 10:27 - Jan 7 by trampie

The independent people that was commissioned to look into potential BBC bias found the BBC to be right wing biased.

Who are these independent people? What are their personal politics?

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/trackers/is-the-bbc-more-favourable-towards

34% don't know, 22% say neutral, those are the 2 biggest groups.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Don't trust the BBC on 10:52 - Jan 7 with 705 viewstrampie

Welsh professors, twice the amount of coverage given to the Cons as Labour when in Government etc, biased language against Scottish indie movement, pro business over trade unions as regards airtime etc etc

Don't trust the BBC on 11:13 - Jan 7 with 683 viewsCatullus

Don't trust the BBC on 10:52 - Jan 7 by trampie

Welsh professors, twice the amount of coverage given to the Cons as Labour when in Government etc, biased language against Scottish indie movement, pro business over trade unions as regards airtime etc etc

Welsh professors, ok but what are their personal politics? Independent maybe but how biased are they? Are they Labour supporters?

In politics, finding someone who is 100% neutral, not biased in any way, is impossible.

Don't trust the BBC on 11:26 - Jan 7 with 677 viewsonehunglow

Don't trust the BBC on 11:13 - Jan 7 by Catullus

Welsh professors, ok but what are their personal politics? Independent maybe but how biased are they? Are they Labour supporters?

In politics, finding someone who is 100% neutral, not biased in any way, is impossible.

I try my best to be Cat.It ain’t easy though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Don't trust the BBC on 11:29 - Jan 7 with 674 viewstrampie

Don't trust the BBC on 11:13 - Jan 7 by Catullus

The facts are the facts, if one side gets twice the coverage of the other side then that is not fair, if one side consistantly has positive phrases and words used about it and the other side consistantly has negative words and phrases used about them then that is not fair.

Login to get fewer ads

Don't trust the BBC on 11:33 - Jan 7 with 673 viewsonehunglow

Don't trust the BBC on 11:29 - Jan 7 by trampie

The facts are the facts, if one side gets twice the coverage of the other side then that is not fair, if one side consistantly has positive phrases and words used about it and the other side consistantly has negative words and phrases used about them then that is not fair.

I re read a poster in October Mentioning about people coming on to him complaining about right wing posters.
Says it all.
Right. Or left,we have a right to express our views ,or at least we should

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Don't trust the BBC on 11:41 - Jan 7 with 664 viewstrampie

Don't trust the BBC on 11:33 - Jan 7 by onehunglow

I re read a poster in October Mentioning about people coming on to him complaining about right wing posters.
Says it all.
Right. Or left,we have a right to express our views ,or at least we should

We are talking about the British Broadcasting Corporation being biased, biased to the right wing, the Conservative and Unionist party, pro the union state, pro the Monarchy and the Church of England, pro Israel, pro bosses and wait for it anti EU.

Experts were asked to look at them and the Beeb was found to be pro right wing, this was not some random persons opinion this was detailed analysis of airtime and positive and negative language used etc.

Don't trust the BBC on 11:50 - Jan 7 with 654 viewsCatullus

Don't trust the BBC on 11:41 - Jan 7 by trampie

We are talking about the British Broadcasting Corporation being biased, biased to the right wing, the Conservative and Unionist party, pro the union state, pro the Monarchy and the Church of England, pro Israel, pro bosses and wait for it anti EU.

Experts were asked to look at them and the Beeb was found to be pro right wing, this was not some random persons opinion this was detailed analysis of airtime and positive and negative language used etc.

Yes and it's their opinion and open to their bias. There are facts and there are things we choose to believe.

I see the BBC news and I see stories highly critical of Trump, is he left wing?

Don't trust the BBC on 11:54 - Jan 7 with 650 viewstrampie

Don't trust the BBC on 11:50 - Jan 7 by Catullus

Yes and it's their opinion and open to their bias. There are facts and there are things we choose to believe.

I see the BBC news and I see stories highly critical of Trump, is he left wing?

It was airtime facts, they would give more airtime to the right wing than the left wing and if I remember right they looked at a period of a few years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024