Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transport for Wales 08:30 - Oct 22 with 1921 viewsbritferry

Going to be re-nationalised? Will be great news for Cardiff
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 8:30]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Transport for Wales on 07:33 - Oct 23 with 444 viewsBoundy

Transport for Wales on 22:52 - Oct 22 by Andy1300

It will always be called the WAG.

No need to thank me.

I've always called it a hall for self serving second rate incompetents but then I'm dyslexic

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Transport for Wales on 07:50 - Oct 23 with 437 viewstrampie

Transport for Wales on 07:33 - Oct 23 by Boundy

I've always called it a hall for self serving second rate incompetents but then I'm dyslexic

That may or may not be the case but how do they compare with Westminster ?, I think the devolved politicians are far better than their Westminster counter parts.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Transport for Wales on 08:32 - Oct 23 with 423 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Transport for Wales on 07:50 - Oct 23 by trampie

That may or may not be the case but how do they compare with Westminster ?, I think the devolved politicians are far better than their Westminster counter parts.

None of the Drakeford boys would ever be good enough for Westminster, EU MPs or even local councils. That is why they are fourth rate failures. Even the Welsh voters agree only 45% could be bothered to vote in the last Welsh Assembly vote.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Transport for Wales on 09:28 - Oct 23 with 411 viewsBoundy

Transport for Wales on 07:50 - Oct 23 by trampie

Imo that is the case, they have had over two decades to implement a fairer society , education, the health service and economically all failures and all within their remit. You can blame London as much as you like but the sheep voting labour supporters get what they deserve , labours mantra is to keep the poor poor and blame the nasty Tories ,. Just to be clear I hold all UK parliaments with disdain but so called fellow Welshman are a disgrace to the country they're in position to serve.

Transport for Wales on 09:28 - Oct 23 with 411 viewsbuilthjack

Transport for Wales on 21:37 - Oct 22 by Catullus

I had the opportunity once. My wife is epileptic though and didn't want me on a train heading away from Swansea. The way the trains are now those jobs are probably at risk too.

I agree with the others who reckon this nationalisation will be great for South East Wales but dismal for the rest of us.

The head of TfW was interviewed earlier, he said a plus point of this was that the profits would now be coming back to the public purse instead of into corporate hands. If there is so much easy profit in it, why was it franchised off? I think a few people will have some obvious reasons, the same reasons gas, electric, water, Royal mail etc were privatised. Easy money for the governments rich friends.

I think the evil thatcher was heavily involved

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Transport for Wales on 10:08 - Oct 23 with 401 viewstrampie

Transport for Wales on 09:28 - Oct 23 by Boundy

Imo that is the case, they have had over two decades to implement a fairer society , education, the health service and economically all failures and all within their remit. You can blame London as much as you like but the sheep voting labour supporters get what they deserve , labours mantra is to keep the poor poor and blame the nasty Tories ,. Just to be clear I hold all UK parliaments with disdain but so called fellow Welshman are a disgrace to the country they're in position to serve.

Sturgeon is a better politician than those at Westminster, she won the leaders debates time and time again against leaders (prime minister's) of the Westminster parties and that is a widely held view even by people that don't support her or her party or her cause.
Adam Price won award after award when he was a Westminster MP, he was the best MP in Westminster he is now in the Senedd.
Recent leaders down here have been Rhodri Morgan and Carwyn Jones they fair favourable against Bojo, Corbyn, May etc
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 10:10]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Transport for Wales on 10:19 - Oct 23 with 390 viewsraynor94

They have done such a great job with the airport, can't wait to see how this one turns out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Transport for Wales on 10:46 - Oct 23 with 375 viewsBoundy

Transport for Wales on 10:08 - Oct 23 by trampie

Sturgeon is a better politician than those at Westminster, she won the leaders debates time and time again against leaders (prime minister's) of the Westminster parties and that is a widely held view even by people that don't support her or her party or her cause.
Adam Price won award after award when he was a Westminster MP, he was the best MP in Westminster he is now in the Senedd.
Recent leaders down here have been Rhodri Morgan and Carwyn Jones they fair favourable against Bojo, Corbyn, May etc
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 10:10]

and your point is ?

Login to get fewer ads

Transport for Wales on 11:10 - Oct 23 with 361 viewscontroversial_jack

Transport for Wales on 10:19 - Oct 23 by raynor94

They have done such a great job with the airport, can't wait to see how this one turns out

Bristol airport has taken all the business and is expanding. There is no demand for an airport in Wales.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 11:11]
Transport for Wales on 11:16 - Oct 23 with 354 viewstrampie

Transport for Wales on 10:46 - Oct 23 by Boundy

and your point is ?

That there are better politicians in the devolved parliaments than there is in Westminster, hence we would be even worse off if we did not have devolution.

Transport for Wales on 11:25 - Oct 23 with 334 viewsBoundy

Transport for Wales on 11:16 - Oct 23 by trampie

That there are better politicians in the devolved parliaments than there is in Westminster, hence we would be even worse off if we did not have devolution.

That's the trouble with nationalists, because some one is born Welsh in a Welsh assembly makes them a "better" option , that's not acceptable by any means .You need to set the bar higher because If they're the best this country can offer then we just as well pack it in now.

Transport for Wales on 11:30 - Oct 23 with 330 viewsonehunglow

LLoyd George a good one tramps. ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Transport for Wales on 11:52 - Oct 23 with 320 viewsJack_Meoff

Transport for Wales on 08:32 - Oct 23 by felixstowe_jack

None of the Drakeford boys would ever be good enough for Westminster, EU MPs or even local councils. That is why they are fourth rate failures. Even the Welsh voters agree only 45% could be bothered to vote in the last Welsh Assembly vote.

In fairness they are up against Parliamentary giants such as Johnson, Patel, Grayling, Raab, Williamson, Gove and Hancock. It's a particularly high bar.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Transport for Wales on 11:58 - Oct 23 with 319 viewsraynor94

Transport for Wales on 11:10 - Oct 23 by controversial_jack

Bristol airport has taken all the business and is expanding. There is no demand for an airport in Wales.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 11:11]

Of course there is, Cardiff was a better airport than Bristol, but allowed itself to be outbid for Easy jet and Ryanair.

It should be booming.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Transport for Wales on 12:21 - Oct 23 with 312 viewsKilkennyjack

Transport for Wales on 08:32 - Oct 23 by felixstowe_jack

Simply not lying will place them above Johnson useless cabinet of incompetents.

Then 44,000 covid deaths (minimum).
And the PPE failure.
The second wave, ignoring SAGE advice.
Eat out to help out failure.
Back to offices failure.
Fighting Andy Burnham failure.
Its a shiteshow - the worst outcomes in Europe.

And the foolish Brexit to come.

Yes - our Senedd is better in every aspect.

Beware of the Risen People

Transport for Wales on 12:30 - Oct 23 with 304 viewsKilkennyjack

Transport for Wales on 11:25 - Oct 23 by Boundy

That's the trouble with nationalists, because some one is born Welsh in a Welsh assembly makes them a "better" option , that's not acceptable by any means .You need to set the bar higher because If they're the best this country can offer then we just as well pack it in now.

I get it now.

So British nationalists like Farage and Johnson, who tell us ....

The BBC is best in the world
Royal Family - best in the world
Westminster - best in the world
British police - best in the world
British military - best in the world
Sprit of the British people - best in the world
Track and Trace - best in the world

This is ‘not acceptable by any means’.

For one time only - i agree with you

Beware of the Risen People

Transport for Wales on 12:36 - Oct 23 with 300 viewsCatullus

Transport for Wales on 11:58 - Oct 23 by raynor94

Of course there is, Cardiff was a better airport than Bristol, but allowed itself to be outbid for Easy jet and Ryanair.

It should be booming.

That's debatable. Cardiff Airport is in a silly place, it's too far from the motorway, harder to access than Bristol (Bristol has upgraded the roads mind, it used to be a difficult trip too) but, in it's defence, because it is harder to get to and so usually pretty quiet we try to always use it because there's little queueing out or back!

The worst thing about airports is being in a queue for hours. Not that I'm impatient, much

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Transport for Wales on 12:42 - Oct 23 with 295 viewsWhiterockin

Transport for Wales on 11:58 - Oct 23 by raynor94

It should be booming.

To be fair I find flights and holidays from Cardiff more expensive and often fly from Bristol or Birmingham where they are much cheaper.
Transport for Wales on 12:48 - Oct 23 with 291 viewspencoedjack

Sums it up nicely.
Transport for Wales on 12:55 - Oct 23 with 285 viewsCatullus

Transport for Wales on 11:52 - Oct 23 by Jack_Meoff

In fairness they are up against Parliamentary giants such as Johnson, Patel, Grayling, Raab, Williamson, Gove and Hancock. It's a particularly high bar.

Politically speaking isn't it fair to say we are over run by pygmies right now? Wherever you look. The UK, USA, Europe....we're doomed, DOOMED I tell you!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Transport for Wales on 12:58 - Oct 23 with 284 viewstrampie

Transport for Wales on 11:25 - Oct 23 by Boundy

They are better because on average at this point in time they are better politicians not because of where they were born, not all politicians from the devolved Parliaments were born in the country they serve, not all Westminster politicians are English although most of them are, weight of numbers and all that, where they are from has nothing to do with their ability to be politicians.

Transport for Wales on 13:03 - Oct 23 with 275 viewstrampie

Cardiff airport failed when run by the private sector the Welsh Government saved it.

Transport for Wales on 14:19 - Oct 23 with 247 viewsBoundy

Transport for Wales on 12:58 - Oct 23 by trampie

They are better because on average at this point in time they are better politicians not because of where they were born, not all politicians from the devolved Parliaments were born in the country they serve, not all Westminster politicians are English although most of them are, weight of numbers and all that, where they are from has nothing to do with their ability to be politicians.

I'm afraid they're not judged on how well they speak its how well they turn that speech into positive actions .I'm still not sure what makes you think the WAG are better at governing than London .

Transport for Wales on 14:43 - Oct 23 with 238 viewstrampie

Transport for Wales on 14:19 - Oct 23 by Boundy

I'm afraid they're not judged on how well they speak its how well they turn that speech into positive actions .I'm still not sure what makes you think the WAG are better at governing than London .

Funny enough I was thinking the same as you but the other way round, not sure why you think Westminster is better at Governing than the Senedd.

Transport for Wales on 14:46 - Oct 23 with 235 viewsBoundy

Transport for Wales on 14:43 - Oct 23 by trampie

Funny enough I was thinking the same as you but the other way round, not sure why you think Westminster is better at Governing than the Senedd.

I never said they were , at any point .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024