Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent work! 07:20 - Oct 23 with 787 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Excellent work! on 07:29 - Oct 23 with 774 viewsHighjack

Dance lessons are banned due to lack of social distancing and team jerseys are non essential. No food on the table because Drakeford has told the small business to shut and they don’t qualify for support. Dad descends into a spiral of despair and depression and throws himself off a bridge. The death is recorded as covid related justifying another lockdown in six weeks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Excellent work! on 07:52 - Oct 23 with 767 viewsLohengrin

Excellent work! on 07:29 - Oct 23 by Highjack

Dance lessons are banned due to lack of social distancing and team jerseys are non essential. No food on the table because Drakeford has told the small business to shut and they don’t qualify for support. Dad descends into a spiral of despair and depression and throws himself off a bridge. The death is recorded as covid related justifying another lockdown in six weeks.

You’re a real little ray of sunshine this morning!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Excellent work! on 09:44 - Oct 23 with 730 viewsProfessor

Excellent work! on 07:52 - Oct 23 by Lohengrin

Well I'm off to a local smallholding that sells eggs, fruit, veg and local meat this morning. Will have a burger take away from a local restaurant over the weekend rather than a chain.

Been using the corner shop who have kept prices down, sourced and split catering packs of essentials for baking through the initial lockdown ,far more frequently rather than Aldi, Sainsbury or Tesco in our town.

And this time next year no doubt there will be posts about the state of the centre Swansea/Neath/Llanelli/Bridgend. Sod out of town and support our villages and towns.

Even at city level we can promote local independents and local chains over corporate homogeneity.
One of the beauties of Liverpool is outside the chains in Liverpool One, there is a massive and vibrant community of independent retailers and eateries- something for everyone and not just hipsters-I know Richie supports one of these excellent local businesses (Rococo) when over.the 'other side"

https://independent-liverpool.co.uk
Excellent work! on 09:57 - Oct 23 with 717 viewsCatullus

We use our local shops but there are very few independents out there in our area that we'd actually use normally.
I stay out of Neath town centre, I used to avoid Swansea centre too!

I don't even use a barbers, I'm cheap, I bought clippers and do it myself!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Excellent work! on 10:04 - Oct 23 with 714 viewsProfessor

Excellent work! on 09:57 - Oct 23 by Catullus

We use our local shops but there are very few independents out there in our area that we'd actually use normally.
I stay out of Neath town centre, I used to avoid Swansea centre too!

I don't even use a barbers, I'm cheap, I bought clippers and do it myself!

We are lucky-we have quite a lot of local suppliers for produce you can buy directly from. Although a small town we have three supermarkets, but a very vibrant Friday market. The next town up has lost a few chain restaurants/take aways but retained its local independents
Excellent work! on 10:09 - Oct 23 with 712 viewsonehunglow

Prof..
Aren't we lucky to live in the Promised Land

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Excellent work! on 10:23 - Oct 23 with 699 viewsHighjack

Excellent work! on 07:52 - Oct 23 by Lohengrin

I’m just trying to follow the official Government and media policy by suppressing any sort of positivity, optimism or joy from the world because all is bleak and grey, and we should be afraid. Constantly afraid.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Excellent work! on 10:26 - Oct 23 with 698 viewsonehunglow

It' a fair point high.I'll admit to being pretty down myself although my daughter is now allowed to train clients at her Gym.

We all have to somehow unite to fight this.

Looking at our politicians squabbling and calling out "scum" I hold out little hope of that.

Grim days and more to come. Fact.

Login to get fewer ads

Excellent work! on 17:31 - Oct 23 with 640 viewsbritferry

a friends 3yo was having dance lessons, the course finished this week, so the held a small party for the kids... some busy body called the police and they even turned up... they'll do anything for strawberry jelly

I think I'll try the "strawberry jelly" line next time somebody is selling drugs outside my house.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Excellent work! on 17:36 - Oct 23 with 637 viewsonehunglow

If it's jelly,then there has to be Ideal Milk.Otherwise,it's a ruse.

Excellent work! on 17:46 - Oct 23 with 628 viewsbritferry

Excellent work! on 17:36 - Oct 23 by onehunglow

If it's jelly,then there has to be Ideal Milk.Otherwise,it's a ruse.

you heathen... it has to be:

Excellent work! on 23:12 - Oct 23 with 584 viewsProfessor

Excellent work! on 17:46 - Oct 23 by britferry

you heathen... it has to be:

My Neath childhood in a can
Excellent work! on 23:43 - Oct 23 with 567 viewsonehunglow

Nestle's when it was nest lls not neslay.

Yep,you 've just sent me back 58 yrs to chapel ,vestry,blancmange,jelly,batterburg cake and Nestle's fookn cream.

Excellent work! on 18:56 - Oct 24 with 516 viewsbritferry

Excellent work! on 23:43 - Oct 23 by onehunglow

Nestle's when it was nest lls not neslay.

Yep,you 've just sent me back 58 yrs to chapel ,vestry,blancmange,jelly,batterburg cake and Nestle's fookn cream.

Shake the living daylights out of it first of course

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024