Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK breaking up 18:20 - Oct 25 with 4249 viewstrampie

https://news.stv.tv/politics/poll-support-for-independence-hits-historic-high-of

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

UK breaking up on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 1826 viewstrampie

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-14/scottish-independence-support

64% think there should be another vote, 79% of 16-24 year olds would vote for independence.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

UK breaking up on 18:53 - Oct 25 with 1793 viewsbritferry

We know who did the counting for the poll

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

UK breaking up on 19:23 - Oct 25 with 1775 viewsKilkennyjack

UK breaking up on 18:53 - Oct 25 by britferry

We know who did the counting for the poll

She would still do a better job than posh boy Tory toffs who dont know the price of milk.

The people of Scotland will decide.
The UK is not a prison.

Beware of the Risen People

UK breaking up on 19:28 - Oct 25 with 1764 viewsraynor94

Drakeford and Gething doing a fantastic job to put any Welsh person off independence. Thank God.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

UK breaking up on 19:39 - Oct 25 with 1745 viewspencoedjack

UK breaking up on 19:28 - Oct 25 by raynor94

Drakeford and Gething doing a fantastic job to put any Welsh person off independence. Thank God.

Indeed they have taken it backwards.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 19:53]
UK breaking up on 20:48 - Oct 25 with 1711 viewsCatullus

UK breaking up on 19:23 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

She would still do a better job than posh boy Tory toffs who dont know the price of milk.

The UK is not a prison.

They had a vote and chose to remain in the Union. The Scottish government stated in its white paper that it was a once in a generation vote, probably expecting to win.

Once in a generation doesn't mean every 6 or 7 years.

Tell me, if we'd voted to remain in the EU, do you think we'd get another vote in less than 20 years? We all know the answer, 43 years we waited last time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

UK breaking up on 21:20 - Oct 25 with 1685 viewsbuilthjack

Independence will come to them, followed by Wales. Within 15 years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

UK breaking up on 21:28 - Oct 25 with 1681 viewsKilkennyjack

UK breaking up on 20:48 - Oct 25 by Catullus

They had a vote and chose to remain in the Union. The Scottish government stated in its white paper that it was a once in a generation vote, probably expecting to win.

Once in a generation doesn't mean every 6 or 7 years.

Tell me, if we'd voted to remain in the EU, do you think we'd get another vote in less than 20 years? We all know the answer, 43 years we waited last time.

Show me were it said once in a generation ?

Login to get fewer ads

UK breaking up on 21:35 - Oct 25 with 1676 viewsCatullus

UK breaking up on 21:28 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

Show me were it said once in a generation ?

In the SNP white paper proposing the indy vote,

https://www.gov.scot/publications/scotlands-future/

The relevant passage is,

If we vote No, Scotland stands still. A once in a generation opportunity to follow a different path, and choose a new and better direction for our nation, is lost. Decisions about Scotland would remain in the hands of others.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

UK breaking up on 21:42 - Oct 25 with 1669 viewsKilkennyjack

UK breaking up on 21:35 - Oct 25 by Catullus

In the SNP white paper proposing the indy vote,

https://www.gov.scot/publications/scotlands-future/

The relevant passage is,

If we vote No, Scotland stands still. A once in a generation opportunity to follow a different path, and choose a new and better direction for our nation, is lost. Decisions about Scotland would remain in the hands of others.

Unlucky.

‘Ferret Fact Service verdict: Mostly False

Douglas Ross is incorrect in his claim that Nicola Sturgeon signed an agreement that the Scottish independence referendum would be a “once in a generation” vote. The ‘Edinburgh agreement’ that allowed Scotland to hold the 2014 vote did not mention any timescale for another referendum. ‘

Please note the last sentence.

Yes the term was used on both sides to focus minds but its not in the actual agreement.

Democracy did not end in 2014.

UK breaking up on 21:52 - Oct 25 with 1660 viewsCatullus

UK breaking up on 21:42 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

Unlucky.

‘Ferret Fact Service verdict: Mostly False

Douglas Ross is incorrect in his claim that Nicola Sturgeon signed an agreement that the Scottish independence referendum would be a “once in a generation” vote. The ‘Edinburgh agreement’ that allowed Scotland to hold the 2014 vote did not mention any timescale for another referendum. ‘

Please note the last sentence.

Yes the term was used on both sides to focus minds but its not in the actual agreement.

Democracy did not end in 2014.

So you are saying the Scottish government lied then and never intended it be a once in a generation vote?
They sold it to the people and the Scottish parliament as once in a generation, they told everybody once in a generation but then left it out of the agreement so they could backtrack.

PS, I am not unlucky, I said it was in the white paper and indeed it was which makes you unlucky...and wrong.

Where did I ever mention Douglas Ross?

Still making it up as you go along. Don't ever change

UK breaking up on 21:57 - Oct 25 with 1658 viewsKilkennyjack

UK breaking up on 21:52 - Oct 25 by Catullus

So you are saying the Scottish government lied then and never intended it be a once in a generation vote?
They sold it to the people and the Scottish parliament as once in a generation, they told everybody once in a generation but then left it out of the agreement so they could backtrack.

PS, I am not unlucky, I said it was in the white paper and indeed it was which makes you unlucky...and wrong.

Where did I ever mention Douglas Ross?

Still making it up as you go along. Don't ever change

Where does it say it ?

UK breaking up on 22:11 - Oct 25 with 1646 viewsCatullus

UK breaking up on 21:57 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

Where does it say it ?

Yet again.....once more for the crowd....I said it was in the white paper, which it was. You even admitted both sides said it was once in a generation.

Funny how that is acceptable to you because if it was Bojo, or any other UK PM you'd be calling them liars and saying they should go to prison.

UK breaking up on 22:34 - Oct 25 with 1635 viewsKilkennyjack

UK breaking up on 22:11 - Oct 25 by Catullus

Yet again.....once more for the crowd....I said it was in the white paper, which it was. You even admitted both sides said it was once in a generation.

Funny how that is acceptable to you because if it was Bojo, or any other UK PM you'd be calling them liars and saying they should go to prison.

Right then - we are agreed that its not in the signed agreement - which is the only thing that actually matters after all. No need to apologise.

Yes i would happily want Johnson on trial for both electoral fraud for Brexit, and being unfit for public office for the use of herd immunity which resulted in thousands of unnecessary deaths. Lock him up.

UK breaking up on 09:16 - Oct 26 with 1585 viewsfelixstowe_jack

UK breaking up on 22:34 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

Right then - we are agreed that its not in the signed agreement - which is the only thing that actually matters after all. No need to apologise.

Yes i would happily want Johnson on trial for both electoral fraud for Brexit, and being unfit for public office for the use of herd immunity which resulted in thousands of unnecessary deaths. Lock him up.

You really do not get democracy do you.
Scotland voted to remain in UK
The UK voted to leave the EU
Wales voted to leave the EU
Only 24% of the Welsh population want independence
The conservatives were elected to rule the UK with 43% of the vote
Labour were elected to run the Welsh Assembly with 33 of the vote.

Still you peddle your undemocratic nonsense which says we must all ignore any democratic voting system.
We must be ruled by the undemocratic EU where none of the 28 commissioners names ever appeared on a ballot paper as well as the president of the commission who was appointed .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

UK breaking up (n/t) on 10:04 - Oct 26 with 1561 viewsonehunglow

UK breaking up on 19:23 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

The UK is not a prison.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

UK breaking up (n/t) on 10:05 - Oct 26 with 1560 viewsonehunglow

UK breaking up (n/t) on 10:04 - Oct 26 by onehunglow

What constitutes a toff.?

I just want to check if there any in my family .

UK breaking up on 10:09 - Oct 26 with 1558 viewsJack11

Oh great, more we’ll vote until we get what we want merchants. Bore off.
UK breaking up on 10:14 - Oct 26 with 1551 viewsonehunglow

UK breaking up on 09:16 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

Still you peddle your undemocratic nonsense which says we must all ignore any democratic voting system.
We must be ruled by the undemocratic EU where none of the 28 commissioners names ever appeared on a ballot paper as well as the president of the commission who was appointed .

This was the problem in Northern Ireland where the bomb was used to force the issue against the wishes of the majority.

UK breaking up on 10:21 - Oct 26 with 1550 viewsfelixstowe_jack

UK breaking up on 10:14 - Oct 26 by onehunglow

This was the problem in Northern Ireland where the bomb was used to force the issue against the wishes of the majority.

Yes they did try but fortunately the Britrish army defeated the IRA who were taking so many casualties they could no longer find enough volunteers or paid mercenaries to continue the fight and had to accept a peaceful solution in which NI remains in the UK

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

UK breaking up on 21:53 - Oct 26 with 1501 viewsCatullus

UK breaking up on 09:16 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

He believes in the version of democracy whereby as long as we all only vote for what he wants it can count.

Any other version of democracy is, in his head, clearly anti democratic, illegal and should be ignored.

He's like Pikey's alter ego.

UK breaking up on 14:52 - Oct 27 with 1458 viewstrampie

UK breaking up on 15:05 - Oct 27 with 1452 viewsCatullus

UK breaking up on 14:52 - Oct 27 by trampie

How many seats do they have in the Senedd? How many voted for them?

Hang on...

Senedd 0 of 60
House of Commons 0 of 40 Welsh seats
Local government 1 of 1,264

How irrelevant does it have to get? Their membership is only around 1,500, I'm surprised they managed a local council seat.

UK breaking up on 15:08 - Oct 27 with 1451 viewsBoundy

UK breaking up on 15:05 - Oct 27 by Catullus

How many seats do they have in the Senedd? How many voted for them?

Hang on...

Senedd 0 of 60
House of Commons 0 of 40 Welsh seats
Local government 1 of 1,264

How irrelevant does it have to get? Their membership is only around 1,500, I'm surprised they managed a local council seat.

They squat

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

UK breaking up on 23:50 - Oct 27 with 1410 viewsKilkennyjack

UK breaking up on 10:21 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

Yes they did try but fortunately the Britrish army defeated the IRA who were taking so many casualties they could no longer find enough volunteers or paid mercenaries to continue the fight and had to accept a peaceful solution in which NI remains in the UK

At the peak of the Troubles some 21,000 british troops were deployed in the north of Ireland.
All paid professional soldiers.

Today its just 5,000.
Still 5,000 too many.

Less troops means less trouble for everyone, simple.

Well done to Blair, Clinton and the rest.
The peace in the north of ireland belongs to all of us.
There were no winners, you stupid man.

Left to cowards like you, there would never be a peace.
Brave men delivered the peace, and thats that.

Brexit will push the north of Ireland out of the UK.
Fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024