Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This covid app 12:58 - Oct 26 with 1005 viewsHighjack

Is it working properly? I’m getting bombarded with messages every day saying that I have possibly been exposed, then a few minutes later it tells me it’s assessed my risk and I should take no action. I’m getting these messages 10+ times a day at least. It even goes off in the night when I’m sleeping. As if covid is sneaking into my room to molest me or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This covid app on 13:08 - Oct 26 with 996 viewsbuilthjack

Another one of the boobs by this useless lying Tory government.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This covid app on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 979 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Must because you live in a high risk area. I have had messages from the app.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This covid app on 14:08 - Oct 26 with 964 viewscontroversial_jack

This covid app on 13:35 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

I removed once i realised it was run by Serco
This covid app on 14:57 - Oct 26 with 940 viewsTreforys_Jack

Not had any messages from the app at all.
This covid app on 15:20 - Oct 26 with 927 viewsHighjack

This covid app on 13:35 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

But we’re all in high risk areas according to Dippy Drakey and the media. Surely it’s only meant to alert if you’re near people who then submit a positive test. I’m not spending that much time with random people at three o clock in the morning, well not as much as I’d like to be but it shouldn’t be going off all night.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

This covid app on 15:35 - Oct 26 with 915 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’ve never had a peep out of mine. It seems to be working when I look at it?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This covid app on 15:38 - Oct 26 with 913 viewsswan65split

This covid app on 15:20 - Oct 26 by Highjack

But we’re all in high risk areas according to Dippy Drakey and the media. Surely it’s only meant to alert if you’re near people who then submit a positive test. I’m not spending that much time with random people at three o clock in the morning, well not as much as I’d like to be but it shouldn’t be going off all night.

Cant be high risk , as Medical officer was spouting yesterday about shielding, no need as its safe if you what is it face space hands.....well if its safe why shut the chuffing shops etc...
This covid app on 17:03 - Oct 26 with 886 viewsHighjack

Just had the fourth “possible exposure” warning of the day. Is somebody secretly following me or r something?

Login to get fewer ads

This covid app on 17:13 - Oct 26 with 879 viewsFieryJack

I've only had 2 "possible exposure" messages in 2 months, which seems a bit low to me, considering I go to work, go to pubs and recently spent a week gallivanting around London.

Even weirder, when I tap on the message to open it, it just disappears and there's no follow up whatsoever.

It could be, Highjack, that you are a walking hot-spot 🤣
This covid app on 17:27 - Oct 26 with 873 viewsNortbankboy

This covid app on 14:08 - Oct 26 by controversial_jack

I removed once i realised it was run by Serco

Are they selling your details on to a third party?
This covid app on 17:48 - Oct 26 with 862 viewsCatullus

The app says I'm in a high risk area and I've had no messages of any kind. I stay as far away from people as possible though cos you're all $&**£"EADS!

I don't mean it, well the part about staying away I do. I go to a shop as little as possible and when I walk the dog I do ore of a 10 metre gap than 2. I try to stay 2 metres away from the wife too

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This covid app on 14:20 - Oct 28 with 761 viewsHighjack

Numerous possible exposures again today. Covid is stalking me like a big stalky thing.

This covid app on 14:39 - Oct 28 with 742 viewsCatullus

This covid app on 14:20 - Oct 28 by Highjack

Numerous possible exposures again today. Covid is stalking me like a big stalky thing.

I did have a message today, I'm ok apparently, not come in contact with anyone dodgy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This covid app on 22:42 - Oct 28 with 685 viewscontroversial_jack

This covid app on 17:27 - Oct 26 by Nortbankboy

Are they selling your details on to a third party?

I don't know, but it's not working very well, and i'm against privatisation in the health service.
This covid app on 05:17 - Oct 29 with 664 viewsHighjack

Possible exposure alerts at 3:17am, 4:27am and 5:13 am this morning. But there’s no need to worry, they have assessed my exposure and there’s no need to take action.

This covid app on 07:24 - Oct 29 with 652 viewsSwanjaxs

This covid app on 05:17 - Oct 29 by Highjack

Possible exposure alerts at 3:17am, 4:27am and 5:13 am this morning. But there’s no need to worry, they have assessed my exposure and there’s no need to take action.

https://www.digitalhealth.net/2020/10/nhs-covid-19-app-updated-to-fix-disappeari

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024