Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 16:17 - Nov 16 with 1290 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The egg chasers game has been switched from the Liberty to St Helens on Sunday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ospreys on 16:25 - Nov 16 with 1278 viewsonehunglow

Really upsets me to to them as they are now,although losing our Swansea brand with the advent professionalism upset more.Being linked with Neath and having that name before Swansea too was hard to take. Think it angered more people than is realised.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ospreys on 16:55 - Nov 16 with 1259 viewstrampie

Called Neath-Swansea was a disgrace, totally disenfranchised some Aberavon, Glynneath, Seven Sisters, Ystradynlais fans etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ospreys on 16:58 - Nov 16 with 1253 viewsonehunglow

Neath was the worst bit.

Ospreys on 17:10 - Nov 16 with 1232 viewsDr_Winston

Should never have left there.

Could have shared games between St Helen's and The Gnoll with occasional bigger games in Landore instead of having 3,000 people rattling around a 21,000 seater on a regular basis.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ospreys on 17:39 - Nov 16 with 1219 viewsonehunglow

Me and me ol fella used to be amongst those who watched The Whites one week,the Swans next ,if fixtures allowed.Halcyon days especially when playing the Touring teams from southern hemisphere played at St Helens which was packed . Our town really fronting up to the tourists from far off lands.

The name Swansea RFC was known world wide

Ospreys on 18:30 - Nov 16 with 1191 viewstrampie

We should have had a West Glamorgan team, red shirt and white chevrons or if Cardiff wanted those colours we could have flipped a coin with the loser having a different colour variant.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Ospreys on 18:47 - Nov 16 with 1169 viewsNeath_Jack

Ospreys on 16:25 - Nov 16 by onehunglow

Really upsets me to to them as they are now,although losing our Swansea brand with the advent professionalism upset more.Being linked with Neath and having that name before Swansea too was hard to take. Think it angered more people than is realised.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ospreys on 20:59 - Nov 16 with 1103 viewsonehunglow

Ospreys on 18:47 - Nov 16 by Neath_Jack

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 21:27 - Nov 16 with 1078 viewsmajorraglan

Ospreys on 16:55 - Nov 16 by trampie

Called Neath-Swansea was a disgrace, totally disenfranchised some Aberavon, Glynneath, Seven Sisters, Ystradynlais fans etc.

Totally agree.

It seems the level of support provided to most of the former “first class” clubs has fluctuated and has been an uneven playing field with some clubs benefitting far more than others.
Ospreys on 22:04 - Nov 16 with 1064 viewsbuilthjack

I used to watch Neath regularly, my old neighbour played for them, and also Jeremy Pugh from Builth played. 8 - 10000 people roaring Neath Neath Neath. Great atmosphere. Jeremy's beer tokens were good too!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys on 22:16 - Nov 16 with 1056 viewsonehunglow

I saw Neath too and can go back to the Brian Thomas /Wilson Lauder days.

Jack first and foremost me ,like .BUT,why do o many detest the game and rugby followers ,come to that. Some are now rejoicing we are so bad right now. Proof is right out there.

It was the Turks I didn't like though tbh.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2020 22:18]

Ospreys on 18:47 - Nov 17 with 929 viewsBillyChong

Domestic rugby is pretty embarrassing. The rugby fans come out in their droves for internationals, yet one man and his dog show up for domestic games. Playing two lots of international series’ in the middle of the domestic season makes no sense at all.
Ospreys on 19:00 - Nov 17 with 921 viewstrampie

Ospreys on 18:47 - Nov 17 by BillyChong

Domestic rugby is pretty embarrassing. The rugby fans come out in their droves for internationals, yet one man and his dog show up for domestic games. Playing two lots of international series’ in the middle of the domestic season makes no sense at all.

Rugby union is like cricket, it's a top down game eg all the interest is at the top, football in many respects is the opposite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024