Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mumbles 09:24 - Nov 18 with 2226 viewsbritferry

The Welsh coastal village named as Britain's top house price hotspot

Not a bad article considering its a Caaardiff rag... Barry Island will be fuming

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/welsh-homes/mumbles-house-prices-sale-ri

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Mumbles on 08:48 - Nov 19 with 839 viewsAndy1300

Mumbles on 18:10 - Nov 18 by Catullus

Yeah they lived in the Mayals and her nan lived in West X I think. I used to serve her dad and brother in the pub I worked in. She was a pretty girl and seemed quite nice (only saw her in the pub once though) but now she seems lost in showbiz. Her father was tidy but her brother I remember as a bit of a chav....maybe I'm just being snooty!

Her Nan lived opposite the old bus garage, now Lidl, in caereithin

Number 1 team in Wales

Mumbles on 16:48 - Nov 22 with 752 viewspikeypaul

Mumbles on 18:10 - Nov 18 by Catullus

Yeah they lived in the Mayals and her nan lived in West X I think. I used to serve her dad and brother in the pub I worked in. She was a pretty girl and seemed quite nice (only saw her in the pub once though) but now she seems lost in showbiz. Her father was tidy but her brother I remember as a bit of a chav....maybe I'm just being snooty!

So what pub was that and which brother?

The “nan” never lived in West Cross.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mumbles on 18:16 - Nov 22 with 709 viewsCatullus

Mumbles on 16:48 - Nov 22 by pikeypaul

So what pub was that and which brother?

The “nan” never lived in West Cross.

I was corrected on the nan by Andy1300 and it was the White Rose when Ken Evans was there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mumbles on 18:35 - Nov 22 with 698 viewspikeypaul

When Ken had it ?

Dai only started drinking in Mumbles since he had the house built long after Ken left , never saw him in Mumbles before he moved from Mayals.

As for the sons Lyndon would have been way to young and Dai has been in LA for 27 years and before that drank in the Linden Tree or in the Swan in Swansea, never known him to go to the White Rose even now when he occasionally comes back.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Mumbles on 21:48 - Nov 22 with 655 viewsCatullus

Mumbles on 18:35 - Nov 22 by pikeypaul

When Ken had it ?

Dai only started drinking in Mumbles since he had the house built long after Ken left , never saw him in Mumbles before he moved from Mayals.

As for the sons Lyndon would have been way to young and Dai has been in LA for 27 years and before that drank in the Linden Tree or in the Swan in Swansea, never known him to go to the White Rose even now when he occasionally comes back.

Your memory is way out. Lyndon used to hang around with some of the Mumbles Rangers boys. It would have been 1991, when CZJ had strated in Darling Buds. I worked there during Kens time and for a while after he left when Colin had taken over.

Dai used the White before the house in Higher lanes. I left Mumbles in 1992.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mumbles on 23:49 - Nov 22 with 631 viewsjack_lord

Mumbles on 21:48 - Nov 22 by Catullus

Your memory is way out. Lyndon used to hang around with some of the Mumbles Rangers boys. It would have been 1991, when CZJ had strated in Darling Buds. I worked there during Kens time and for a while after he left when Colin had taken over.

Who are the clown that are "running" the White now?

Just decided to become a Gower boy and moved up the road to Bish.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mumbles on 11:08 - Nov 23 with 567 viewsCatullus

Mumbles on 23:49 - Nov 22 by jack_lord

Who are the clown that are "running" the White now?

Just decided to become a Gower boy and moved up the road to Bish.

I don't know, I haven't been in there in years. I haven't been to Mumbles in well over a year. It was agreat pub once.

Mumbles on 11:39 - Nov 23 with 560 viewspikeypaul

Mumbles on 21:48 - Nov 22 by Catullus

Dai did not start drinking in Mumbles until about 2004 in the White for the karaoke on a Wednesday and even then and for the 1st few years after the house was built drank mainly in the Cwmfelin club. The only time you would see him in Mumbles before then was on a August bank holiday Sunday with Dean Saunders father and Lennie Matthews with their wife’s.
I will probably see him later and he will confirm that.
Ken died on October 8th 1995 and left a good time earlier.

Login to get fewer ads

Mumbles on 12:10 - Nov 23 with 551 viewsangryjack

Mumbles on 21:52 - Nov 18 by felixstowe_jack

A hafod girl who's family moved to the mayals.

Sl@g who slept herself to fame from that bloke from blue peter to Mick Bucknell on to Hollywood... Limited talent but slept her way to where'd she is...
Mumbles on 04:02 - Nov 25 with 457 viewsJack59

Mumbles on 10:10 - Nov 18 by onehunglow

It is part of Swansea not seperate.

The snobby aspect is a selling point making it detached from the City.

I lived in Myrtle Terrace. Summers rammed with day trippers,winters bleak in the slate grey gloom of wind and rain. Nice run over to Langland and Caswell though.

Swimming in Mumbles isnt great either.

That said,when fine,a lovely spot

Caswell always used to be in Swansea. but not any more, according to the DIY SOS programme on BBC1 last week, they said ''Caswell Bay is in South Wales'' about six times in all, and Swansea didn't get a mention. It's really not good enough especially when the presenter admitted they'd never been to a more beautiful location.
I suspect that the Wales government friends at BBC Cardiff help ensure that any potentially prestigious location featured on national TV should carry the name 'Wales' in some form.
Mumbles on 09:21 - Nov 25 with 404 viewsBoundy

Mumbles on 12:10 - Nov 23 by angryjack

Sl@g who slept herself to fame from that bloke from blue peter to Mick Bucknell on to Hollywood... Limited talent but slept her way to where'd she is...

By your post I can only assume you're not a fan of having sex

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mumbles on 09:59 - Nov 25 with 391 viewsWhiterockin

Mumbles on 09:21 - Nov 25 by Boundy

That's why he's angry.
Mumbles on 12:13 - Nov 25 with 366 viewsangryjack

Mumbles on 09:21 - Nov 25 by Boundy

Not a fan of her slag
Mumbles on 12:25 - Nov 25 with 362 viewsonehunglow

Mumbles on 04:02 - Nov 25 by Jack59

Caswell always used to be in Swansea. but not any more, according to the DIY SOS programme on BBC1 last week, they said ''Caswell Bay is in South Wales'' about six times in all, and Swansea didn't get a mention. It's really not good enough especially when the presenter admitted they'd never been to a more beautiful location.
I suspect that the Wales government friends at BBC Cardiff help ensure that any potentially prestigious location featured on national TV should carry the name 'Wales' in some form.

I saw it.
Caswell was and is in Swansea,which is south Wales. That said,they seem to avoid mentioning the great name of Swansea by name. It is like bbc cardiff utterly ignoring Swansea -second city.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024