Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refs this season 16:00 - Nov 26 with 1548 viewsthornabyswan

The championship needs VAR.
Been robbed of 6 points already this season.

Ayew late goal v Brentford
Bristol City penalty was a joke
And last nights late winner.

The only one that's gone our way was the handball shout against Rotherham.

But either the officials are inept ir corrupt cant make my mind up.

Either way it needs to improve.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Refs this season on 19:03 - Nov 26 with 1497 viewsswancity

Hope not. VAR is spoiling the game. Too much uncertainty and confusion with offsides ( Eg Bamford ) recently ) and no one seems to understand the current hand ball rule properly with no consistency.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Refs this season on 17:29 - Nov 29 with 1413 viewsfelixstowe_jack

AYEW was offside, agree with other two but Rotherham should have had a penalty. I make that 2 points lost.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Refs this season on 22:02 - Nov 29 with 1351 viewsthornabyswan

Refs this season on 17:29 - Nov 29 by felixstowe_jack

AYEW was offside, agree with other two but Rotherham should have had a penalty. I make that 2 points lost.

I watched the Ayew goal a few times didn't look offside to me was impossible to see with the naked eye.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Refs this season on 22:06 - Nov 29 with 1343 viewspencoedjack

We won’t be in the championship next season so need to worry

COYS
Refs this season on 22:24 - Nov 29 with 1322 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps we will get the rub of the green in the second half of the season. Hope so.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Refs this season on 09:33 - Nov 30 with 1279 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Refs this season on 22:02 - Nov 29 by thornabyswan

I watched the Ayew goal a few times didn't look offside to me was impossible to see with the naked eye.

Well all the still photos show him well offside when the free kick was taken. It was not even a close decision

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Refs this season on 10:09 - Nov 30 with 1269 viewsBadlands

I thought the ref on Sunday was quite good.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Refs this season on 10:25 - Nov 30 with 1261 viewsNotLoyal

Refs this season on 10:09 - Nov 30 by Badlands

I thought the ref on Sunday was quite good.

Very good, and. He was the ref from that Rotherham game with thee two very odd penalty awards

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Refs this season on 10:39 - Nov 30 with 1258 viewsCatullus

Refs this season on 10:25 - Nov 30 by NotLoyal

Very good, and. He was the ref from that Rotherham game with thee two very odd penalty awards

Good days, bad days eh.

Refs are just not consistent with their decisions.

Now VAR, it should be a good thing, a great thing but somehow the powers that be have managed to make a monumental mess of it.

It was meant to correct the obvious mistakes, not decide someone's big toe was offside. There has to be margin for error.
It should decide goals, correct the blatant offsides that are somehow mssed, it should be used to decide red cards and handball should be as the rules used to say, hand to ball, not any contact. It's turned into a gigantic nit picking exercise which takes too long and frankly, has given out some really stupid decisions.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Refs this season on 22:32 - Dec 1 with 1191 viewsBadlands

Refs this season on 10:39 - Nov 30 by Catullus

Good days, bad days eh.

Refs are just not consistent with their decisions.

Now VAR, it should be a good thing, a great thing but somehow the powers that be have managed to make a monumental mess of it.

It was meant to correct the obvious mistakes, not decide someone's big toe was offside. There has to be margin for error.
It should decide goals, correct the blatant offsides that are somehow mssed, it should be used to decide red cards and handball should be as the rules used to say, hand to ball, not any contact. It's turned into a gigantic nit picking exercise which takes too long and frankly, has given out some really stupid decisions.

Good points.
Playback decision making seems to work everywhere but in football.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024