Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamal Lowe 14:39 - Dec 12 with 4596 views34dfgdf54

My mate, my hero

SCFC
Jamal Lowe on 20:59 - Dec 13 with 1479 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am prone to exageration but the Jamal Lowe goal was touched by genius. He glided over the ground on an air cushion which also pushed away the Cardiff cloggers who tried to take him out. He must press on and use his blessed god given skills.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jamal Lowe on 12:09 - Dec 14 with 1362 views34dfgdf54

Jamal Lowe on 20:59 - Dec 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I am prone to exageration but the Jamal Lowe goal was touched by genius. He glided over the ground on an air cushion which also pushed away the Cardiff cloggers who tried to take him out. He must press on and use his blessed god given skills.

Some say Vaulks is still sliding along Splott Road.

That little roll over and then dink with the outside of his foot, that's confidence.
Jamal Lowe on 12:45 - Dec 14 with 1346 viewsItchySphincter

Jamal Lowe on 18:49 - Dec 12 by Nortbankboy

Got to honest,Lowe looks better running
At players than playing with his back to goal

100%. Could play the role best suited to Ayew too, inside forward cutting in.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jamal Lowe on 12:46 - Dec 14 with 1345 viewsItchySphincter

Jamal Lowe on 12:09 - Dec 14 by 34dfgdf54

Some say Vaulks is still sliding along Splott Road.

That little roll over and then dink with the outside of his foot, that's confidence.

That touch where he moved the ball under his boot then struck it in the same movement was world class.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jamal Lowe on 13:49 - Dec 14 with 1331 views34dfgdf54

Jamal Lowe on 12:46 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

That touch where he moved the ball under his boot then struck it in the same movement was world class.

All about confidence I reckon.

Funnily enough the first goal was the finish of a man with none at all, it somehow sneaked in and sometimes that's all you need to kick start things.

The guy must be an absolute nightmare to play against, big, strong, fast doesn't give defenders an inch. I'm a massive fan.
Jamal Lowe on 14:30 - Dec 14 with 1309 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamal Lowe on 13:49 - Dec 14 by 34dfgdf54

All about confidence I reckon.

Funnily enough the first goal was the finish of a man with none at all, it somehow sneaked in and sometimes that's all you need to kick start things.

The guy must be an absolute nightmare to play against, big, strong, fast doesn't give defenders an inch. I'm a massive fan.

Couldn’t agree more. His cutting down the wide channels and link up play is lethal for us. First goal exemplified this. Bidwell somehow keeps the ball in by heading it to one of the midfielders before one two with Lowe who then busts his balls to get on the end of the knock down by Roberts.

I don’t think he could have worked any harder. An absolutely crucial component to our play this season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jamal Lowe on 16:23 - Dec 14 with 1281 viewsWhiterockin

My god we are a fickle lot. Slayed one week hero the next.
Jamal Lowe on 20:09 - Dec 14 with 1233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamal Lowe on 16:23 - Dec 14 by Whiterockin

My god we are a fickle lot. Slayed one week hero the next.

I’ve always supported him. There are a couple who slagged him but have now seen the light. I think

Login to get fewer ads

Jamal Lowe on 20:38 - Dec 14 with 1220 viewssplJack

Jamal Lowe on 06:30 - Dec 13 by builthjack

He was hooked so that he could get a standing ovation from the crowd.

I clapped him off when he was subbed, couldn't help myself, YJB
Jamal Lowe on 02:47 - Dec 17 with 1110 viewsangryjack

I still think he's not good enough, his all around play is rubbish every time the ball played in to him it looks like he's trying to control a beach ball, he's had one good game all season, time to give Viktor a run
Jamal Lowe on 07:50 - Dec 17 with 1057 views34dfgdf54

Jamal Lowe on 02:47 - Dec 17 by angryjack

I still think he's not good enough, his all around play is rubbish every time the ball played in to him it looks like he's trying to control a beach ball, he's had one good game all season, time to give Viktor a run

Yeah, Viktor will do the trick....
Jamal Lowe on 08:15 - Dec 17 with 1044 viewsangryjack

Jamal Lowe on 07:50 - Dec 17 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah, Viktor will do the trick....

Not had a run to prove himself needs a chance unlike Lowe who has had more than enough.one mediocre game all season with 1 good goal and 1mis hit goal,we won't know about Viktor unless given proper chance can't be worse than lowe
Jamal Lowe on 08:44 - Dec 17 with 1030 views34dfgdf54

Jamal Lowe on 08:15 - Dec 17 by angryjack

Not had a run to prove himself needs a chance unlike Lowe who has had more than enough.one mediocre game all season with 1 good goal and 1mis hit goal,we won't know about Viktor unless given proper chance can't be worse than lowe

He can be worse than Lowe, alot worse.

Did you see the gap between strikers and midfield yesterday? Or to you choose to just watch one player? I thought Palmer was the one getting all the stick from you yesterday.
Jamal Lowe on 14:40 - Dec 17 with 977 viewsangryjack

Jamal Lowe on 08:44 - Dec 17 by 34dfgdf54

He can be worse than Lowe, alot worse.

Did you see the gap between strikers and midfield yesterday? Or to you choose to just watch one player? I thought Palmer was the one getting all the stick from you yesterday.

Yes palmer and Lowe poor recruitment, I won't judge Viktor until given chance..and BTW I'm not judging Lowe on just yesterday its over the season and not good enough same as palmer and you want me go on naughton as well
Jamal Lowe on 14:51 - Dec 17 with 969 viewsonehunglow

Jamal Lowe on 14:40 - Dec 17 by angryjack

Yes palmer and Lowe poor recruitment, I won't judge Viktor until given chance..and BTW I'm not judging Lowe on just yesterday its over the season and not good enough same as palmer and you want me go on naughton as well

Sweet Baby Jesus,Im agreeing with angryjack. It is the time of the year ,surely.

Gyokeres has had little chance at all to prove his worth.

Why not start Cullen and VG this Saturday ,Steve and put a bomb up their arse before they step over the whitewash

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jamal Lowe on 15:08 - Dec 17 with 962 viewsFlashberryjack

Jamal Lowe on 08:15 - Dec 17 by angryjack

It's pretty obvious that Cooper doesn't rate Viktor, I'm wondering how much of a say Cooper had in bringing him here because if he did, why the hell doesn't he play him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jamal Lowe on 15:10 - Dec 17 with 954 viewsonehunglow

Jamal Lowe on 15:08 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

It's pretty obvious that Cooper doesn't rate Viktor, I'm wondering how much of a say Cooper had in bringing him here because if he did, why the hell doesn't he play him.

A mute point.Cooper himself said he'd been looking at him for a while and was glad to get him in.
ERGO,Cooper wasting talent -again

Jamal Lowe on 04:17 - Dec 20 with 842 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamal Lowe on 15:08 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

Because you can’t drop either Lowe or Ayew? I agree Viktor isn’t the striker he wanted though.

Jamal Lowe on 05:33 - Dec 20 with 817 viewsangryjack

Jamal Lowe on 04:17 - Dec 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Because you can’t drop either Lowe or Ayew? I agree Viktor isn’t the striker he wanted though.

It not about dropping it's called resting after all with all the games we playing quick and fast ayew especially needs a rest just to recharge for bit
Jamal Lowe on 10:02 - Dec 20 with 763 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jamal Lowe on 05:33 - Dec 20 by angryjack

It not about dropping it's called resting after all with all the games we playing quick and fast ayew especially needs a rest just to recharge for bit

Well the next game is a week away, a midweek game against Reading 4 days later then 3 more to Watford. Then a fortnight to the next league game so I imagine Cooper has told some of his ever presents to hang on in there until then. Also a chance to bring in new faces too.

Jamal Lowe on 11:03 - Dec 20 with 730 viewsonehunglow

Friends.
LOOK,take this on board.

All loyal fans over react.Some will admit it,some won't.Some will try hide it ,others won't.Some want to be seen as uber loyal never criticising,some won't.

Bottom line,we all love this ugly,lovely ,glorious dog's breakfast of a football club.

All being well ,I will be in my 71st yr on this planet and my first game was in 1958. I have tried all sorts to rid myself of this obsession .I spent a few years standing on the Kop chewing the cud with full on scousers who accepted me as a glorious feckn nutter. I never got over the Swans though and we are both still here.

I remember 1985 all too well and admit to being in tears as the news unfolded.

Anyone who plays or manages my club is priviliged and I expect only the best;which is my problem.

As for Lowe-he seems to have bloomed.Slagged him off last week /month -so what,the lad is proving us wrong.

which is great

Jamal Lowe on 16:34 - Dec 27 with 610 viewsNortbankboy

Jamal Lowe on 11:03 - Dec 20 by onehunglow

Friends.
LOOK,take this on board.

All loyal fans over react.Some will admit it,some won't.Some will try hide it ,others won't.Some want to be seen as uber loyal never criticising,some won't.

Bottom line,we all love this ugly,lovely ,glorious dog's breakfast of a football club.

All being well ,I will be in my 71st yr on this planet and my first game was in 1958. I have tried all sorts to rid myself of this obsession .I spent a few years standing on the Kop chewing the cud with full on scousers who accepted me as a glorious feckn nutter. I never got over the Swans though and we are both still here.

I remember 1985 all too well and admit to being in tears as the news unfolded.

Anyone who plays or manages my club is priviliged and I expect only the best;which is my problem.

As for Lowe-he seems to have bloomed.Slagged him off last week /month -so what,the lad is proving us wrong.

which is great

Lowe is improving eveygame,our fans love to have a whipping boy.
At least it gives crimes a rest.
I would say Lowe was on par as mcbernie,ok for the championship
But not good enough for the premier.
Jamal Lowe on 17:39 - Dec 27 with 580 viewsonehunglow

Lowe is improving every game .
Just leave it there.the rest is garbage.

He still needs far more help though and we surely do need to send VG back and get another striker in.

What do our football experts say?

Jamal Lowe on 18:44 - Dec 27 with 553 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jamal Lowe on 16:34 - Dec 27 by Nortbankboy

Lowe is improving eveygame,our fans love to have a whipping boy.
At least it gives crimes a rest.
I would say Lowe was on par as mcbernie,ok for the championship
But not good enough for the premier.

I heard on the radio the as a forward McBurney hs won more aerial challenges than any other striker. He is playing in the rock bottom team. What would he do at Everton or Leeds? Lowe's running style remids me of Gabby Abonglahor.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 18:46]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jamal Lowe on 19:07 - Dec 27 with 547 viewsDr_Winston

McBurnie was Sheff Utd's top scorer last season. Not sure why people are rushing to write him (or Brewster) off based on their struggles this time around.

He's never going to trouble the vote for the Ballon d'Or, but he's capable of notching 8-10 goals a season in the Prem I reckon. Maybe a couple more given the service. Not quite as good as Abraham, but decent enough at the lower end of the table.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024