Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COVID vaccine ? 13:20 - Dec 30 with 1031 viewspikeypaul

Anyone had or know anyone that has had it yet ?

Obviously still in the 1st tier of over 80s at present, but a few neighbours in that category who have severe health conditions have said they have heard diddly squat from the NHS about any possible appointment.

Myself I am well down the list, but will be forced to contact the NHS on the neighbours behave if this goes on much longer and ask why the vaccinations are not being carried out.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

COVID vaccine ? on 15:12 - Dec 30 with 1001 viewscontroversial_jack

No!
COVID vaccine ? on 15:50 - Dec 30 with 979 viewspikeypaul

Supposed to have started December 8th,so over 3 weeks down the line and the most vulnerable have still not heard anything,strange.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 15:50]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

COVID vaccine ? on 15:57 - Dec 30 with 975 viewsScotia

COVID vaccine ? on 15:50 - Dec 30 by pikeypaul

Supposed to have started December 8th,so over 3 weeks down the line and the most vulnerable have still not heard anything,strange.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 15:50]

I know people who have had it. Unfortunately those living independently are below care home residents, staff and NHS staff. Most I know who've had it are NHS staff.

It'll be next month before they have it I would have thought.
COVID vaccine ? on 16:41 - Dec 30 with 958 viewsmajorraglan

Yes, I know 3 people who have all had the Pfizer injection, all 3 are healthcare workers two of whom work on Covid Wards.

Interestingly, one had Covid test a day before receiving the vaccine injection and produced a negative test result. About a week after the injection and after a family member had caught Covid, that person has now produced a positive Covid test result and is symptomatic which leads me to suspect the vaccine takes a few weeks to deliver immunity.
COVID vaccine ? on 16:53 - Dec 30 with 942 viewsBoundy

My consultant had his on the 10th December so he must have been one of the first

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

COVID vaccine ? on 17:18 - Dec 30 with 914 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs CJ, who works on the Covid ward at Morriston, hasn't had one, has had no date set and has heard no planes to do so, although it will happen in time
COVID vaccine ? on 17:56 - Dec 30 with 896 viewsmajorraglan

COVID vaccine ? on 17:18 - Dec 30 by controversial_jack

Mrs CJ, who works on the Covid ward at Morriston, hasn't had one, has had no date set and has heard no planes to do so, although it will happen in time

That’s shocking and in my mind bang out order, be interesting to see if any admin types have had it. The Front line staff should be prioritised, if you can keep them safe and in work then the NHS can treat patients, without staff the whole thing crumbles.
COVID vaccine ? on 18:18 - Dec 30 with 874 viewspikeypaul

COVID vaccine ? on 17:18 - Dec 30 by controversial_jack

Thats ridiculous,cant believe front line covid workers have not been done over 3 weeks after the first 40000 doses were delivered.
I thought there was going to be a bit of urgency in getting the front line and older vulnerable people vaccinated but apparently not.
Not to bothered about myself getting vaccinated but obviously would like it sooner rather than later,at this rate I expect it to be around August if I am lucky, but I am only mid 50s with no health conditions so hardly a concern in my mind.

Login to get fewer ads

COVID vaccine ? on 18:45 - Dec 30 with 858 viewsCatullus

COVID vaccine ? on 17:56 - Dec 30 by majorraglan

That’s shocking and in my mind bang out order, be interesting to see if any admin types have had it. The Front line staff should be prioritised, if you can keep them safe and in work then the NHS can treat patients, without staff the whole thing crumbles.

My wife had it and she is admin. You had to apply on the intranet portal, managers are supposed to have told their staff this. A few of her colleagues said they wouldn't have it.

They asked her why she wanted it and said because she was in work and I was high risk. Two weeks later they told her to work from home full time again.

She had a few symptoms, headaches, chills, felt sick, lasted about 4 days. The roll out has been very slow in Wales, the Senedd hasn't covered itslef in glory with this.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

COVID vaccine ? on 19:25 - Dec 30 with 847 viewsmajorraglan

COVID vaccine ? on 18:45 - Dec 30 by Catullus

My wife had it and she is admin. You had to apply on the intranet portal, managers are supposed to have told their staff this. A few of her colleagues said they wouldn't have it.

They asked her why she wanted it and said because she was in work and I was high risk. Two weeks later they told her to work from home full time again.

She had a few symptoms, headaches, chills, felt sick, lasted about 4 days. The roll out has been very slow in Wales, the Senedd hasn't covered itslef in glory with this.

I have family on the Admin side and on the clinical side, the latter are working on a Covid Wards and one is also asthmatic, but they recently had the injections but it was a bit shambolic, the admin worker isn't applying. If you are high risk and being put at risk on account of your wife doing her job, that puts a different spin on thing. Hopefully you will get one soon.
COVID vaccine ? on 19:38 - Dec 30 with 828 viewsFlashberryjack

I know 2 people that have had the Pfizer vaccine a couple of weeks ago, a chemist & shop assistant.

Daughter works in a doctors surgery/health care center (8 have been tested positive for the virus), she hasn't had the vaccine, but the doctors have.

The rest of the staff have been told they will have to wait for the Oxford vaccine.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

COVID vaccine ? on 22:02 - Dec 30 with 789 viewscontroversial_jack

An update on this. Mrs CJ, has had to apply online via her ward manager for the jab, and will be notified when it's her slot.

I would have thought it would have been rolled out automatically to all frontline workers etc. How difficult can it be? A shambles with the NHS management.
COVID vaccine ? on 05:09 - Dec 31 with 744 viewsGlyn1

Just curious - are we talking about the Pfizer injection?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

COVID vaccine ? on 11:32 - Dec 31 with 685 viewscontroversial_jack

COVID vaccine ? on 05:09 - Dec 31 by Glyn1

Just curious - are we talking about the Pfizer injection?

I believe so
COVID vaccine ? on 12:09 - Dec 31 with 666 viewsKGriz16

Mum and grandmother have - both NHS workers.
COVID vaccine ? on 12:20 - Dec 31 with 661 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales to get 40,000 doses of the vaccine next week. Just hope PHW can get it out to all care home residents, care home staff, and NHS staff quickly.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

COVID vaccine ? on 12:38 - Dec 31 with 660 viewscontroversial_jack

COVID vaccine ? on 12:09 - Dec 31 by KGriz16

Mum and grandmother have - both NHS workers.

Are they frontline, just curious?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024