Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! 11:09 - Jan 10 with 2767 viewsGlastonbury

I wonder what fellow supporters think re swans current situation. 2nd in League. Playing well. NOT conceding silly set piece. Defensively very sound. When 1-0 we can actually be confident knowing that it’s enough to win most games. We have sold youngsters for good money whilst not feeling their loss as much as we thought we would. All in all I think once again 90/95% of the football league would love to be in our position. Onwards and upwards
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:38 - Jan 10 with 2736 viewsKeithHaynes

Give Cooper a little bit more help this month and we could be on the cusp of something very exciting. I listed yesterday’s team on another thread, astonishing progress 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:38 - Jan 10 with 2734 viewsBadlands

We have a very talented squad.
Like the Monk days - winning games despite a very limited manager.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:41 - Jan 10 with 2732 viewsThornburyswan

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:38 - Jan 10 by Badlands

For me that should read inexperienced manager (& squad generally), who knows how limited he/they are until much further into their careers.
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:45 - Jan 10 with 2720 viewsonehunglow

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:41 - Jan 10 by Thornburyswan

For me that should read inexperienced manager (& squad generally), who knows how limited he/they are until much further into their careers.

That is as maybe but Cooper is not described in those terms ;he is already a "great" manager,which is ludicrous.

That said,I class him higher than the faceless fooker that was Graham Potter ,who was also loved-by many.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:52 - Jan 10 with 2708 viewsKilkennyjack

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:45 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

That is as maybe but Cooper is not described in those terms ;he is already a "great" manager,which is ludicrous.

That said,I class him higher than the faceless fooker that was Graham Potter ,who was also loved-by many.

Coops doing a great job.

I miss the wingers though.

Potter signed McKay, Asoro, and Celina.
Only Celina contributed.

Beware of the Risen People

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:56 - Jan 10 with 2699 viewsonehunglow

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:52 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

Coops doing a great job.

Only Celina contributed.

I respect your opinion but I think he is doing a good job .No more than that. That aid,hi hands are tied and he must be frustrated.It is our owners I am full of contempt for.

We fail to go up this year and we start from scratch again. Cooper will be off and I do not blame him.

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:07 - Jan 10 with 2691 viewsswancity

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:38 - Jan 10 by Badlands

And who do you think is assembling that squad ?

And who is picking the team?

Who is deciding formations?

Who is using his contacts to bring in quality players who are getting those results?

Who is doing all of this whilst needing to show a credit on the transfer balance sheet?

Our Manager that’s who.

He’s working minor miracles in the circumstances.

Good original post by the way.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:09 - Jan 10 with 2681 viewsonehunglow

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:07 - Jan 10 by swancity

Who is using his contacts to bring in quality players who are getting those results?

Who is doing all of this whilst needing to show a credit on the transfer balance sheet?

Our Manager that’s who.

You can do better than him,nige.

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:12 - Jan 10 with 2678 viewsKeithHaynes

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:52 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

Coops doing a great job.

Only Celina contributed.

Not sure we have had a class act since Nathan‘s first two seasons in the premier league.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:22 - Jan 10 with 2659 viewsGlastonbury

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:07 - Jan 10 by swancity

Our Manager that’s who.

Spot on. In current times we all need a boost here and there and I genuinely get that when swans are playing.
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:24 - Jan 10 with 2648 viewsonehunglow

Keith.
Whatever you do,avoid watching any you tube footage of us strutting our stuff against the big boys.

At Anfield, the 3-2 win, I met up with my Reds fans son and got treated to drinks from Liverpool fans in a home pub. No problems at all. Missus had to come over and drive us back.

Liverpool fans had lots of time for us.

Unforgettable and the reason I am so utterly disgusted as to what happened and where we are now and with whom.

Our hopes dreams and expectations have been drastically lowered so we expect far less and it stinks.

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:26 - Jan 10 with 2651 viewsGlastonbury

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 11:56 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

I respect your opinion but I think he is doing a good job .No more than that. That aid,hi hands are tied and he must be frustrated.It is our owners I am full of contempt for.

We fail to go up this year and we start from scratch again. Cooper will be off and I do not blame him.

Does ur glass ever get half full ? Every club that fails to go up or down starts the following season from scratch. Be positive Owners have let us keep Ayew on £80/90k a week.
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:33 - Jan 10 with 2641 viewsGlastonbury

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:24 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

Keith.
Whatever you do,avoid watching any you tube footage of us strutting our stuff against the big boys.

At Anfield, the 3-2 win, I met up with my Reds fans son and got treated to drinks from Liverpool fans in a home pub. No problems at all. Missus had to come over and drive us back.

Unforgettable and the reason I am so utterly disgusted as to what happened and where we are now and with whom.

Our hopes dreams and expectations have been drastically lowered so we expect far less and it stinks.

Yes I agree it's the way we went down etc that's frustrating but we are a small small club in contrast to others we have to manage our expectations. Take a look at the bottom 6 of League 2 If I said to u 1 of those clubs will be in the Premiership in 5/6 years U would think im nuts Imagine Newport in Premier in 5 years thIs is what we did. And people are up in arms cos of what's happened Its a journey and we have had a great ride and we could be about to go on another !
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:36 - Jan 10 with 2634 viewsonehunglow

Not a small club in my eyes at all.

It's all relative. Cardiff fan think they are "big". Just incredible to behold when they are an utter irrelevance and only relevant on stats and quiz games when the FA CUP vis a vis the cup going out of England is mentioned.

A club for valley warriors that were bullied into playing rugby at school and ended up hating the game.

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 13:27 - Jan 10 with 2607 viewsReslovenSwan1

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:24 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

Keith.

Being disgusted is a timewasting emotion. The old regime gave Swansea city 13 sucessfull season of growth and one bad one affected by injuries and Paul Clement's faith in a misfit. All team get bad seasons when things go wrong. Swansea in not immune to this. A good infrastructure and proming batch of 18- 20 year olds was inherited. At this risk of derision fans need to look a thing holistically.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 15:16 - Jan 10 with 2550 viewsonehunglow

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 13:27 - Jan 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Being disgusted is a timewasting emotion. The old regime gave Swansea city 13 sucessfull season of growth and one bad one affected by injuries and Paul Clement's faith in a misfit. All team get bad seasons when things go wrong. Swansea in not immune to this. A good infrastructure and proming batch of 18- 20 year olds was inherited. At this risk of derision fans need to look a thing holistically.

Thanks Res.

Indignation then.

Either way,it stinks.

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 17:12 - Jan 10 with 2505 viewsjackrabbit

Evidence of our prestigious past and continued production line is on display at present - Spurs have Ben Davies and Joe Rodon starting against Marine. We have lots to be proud of.
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 17:31 - Jan 10 with 2489 viewsNotLoyal

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 17:12 - Jan 10 by jackrabbit

Evidence of our prestigious past and continued production line is on display at present - Spurs have Ben Davies and Joe Rodon starting against Marine. We have lots to be proud of.

Wales top club, never in doubt.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 10:14 - Jan 11 with 2360 viewsonehunglow

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 12:26 - Jan 10 by Glastonbury

Does ur glass ever get half full ? Every club that fails to go up or down starts the following season from scratch. Be positive Owners have let us keep Ayew on £80/90k a week.

What the fook is "ur".This aint a teen texting site,son.

Grow up

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 15:37 - Jan 11 with 2280 viewsGlastonbury

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 10:14 - Jan 11 by onehunglow

What the fook is "ur".This aint a teen texting site,son.

Grow up

Judging by YOUR texts I'm thinking YOUR grandkids have sent them 😂
Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 16:35 - Jan 11 with 2243 viewsonehunglow

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 15:37 - Jan 11 by Glastonbury

Judging by YOUR texts I'm thinking YOUR grandkids have sent them 😂

That's better sonny.

Must have had your mum help with with the grammar then.

Now then,be honest about Declan John

Let’s be honest Swans have done fantastic to be challenging! on 19:15 - Jan 11 with 2197 viewsAndyCole

Great football thread and he best bit in the OP is the last sentence.

Cooper and the ambitious, driven team (incl CEO,Recruitment etc) will be absolutely focused on kicking on and not resting on laurels. As some point out we have been and now can be better, much better.

We have a great opportunity, with a couple of key additions and some additional backup. What are your thoughts on how to kick on ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024