Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cymrophobia 22:23 - Jan 12 with 11256 viewsNortbankboy

There's a lot about these days.
Cymrophobia on 18:26 - Jan 18 with 778 viewsKilkennyjack

Cymrophobia on 17:17 - Jan 18 by onehunglow

Jesus .He still on about it.
FFS Ray.
Look ,you dont have to live there,holiday there,shop there nor buy any drugs from there not even turn up and hoot someone. No,you can stay put in the urban idyll that is Swansea,a crime free,drug free idyll and one where you never see any violence or crime.omewhat different to what I remember and see in the media.

Not all Jacks share your delusional view of Swansea and the tourists that flock to Liverpool don't seem as put off as you. When covid eases,have a gander at how the city's hotels fill up so quickly and read the reviews of people's visits.

I have friends there who have

never taken drugs,killed anyone,work,have a nice house ,nor abused anyone because of where they happen to live .

My parents were burgled,had car stolen and burned out ,whilst they were at chapel ,and mum hated the place but was stuck because it was her home town and she never lived anywhere else . he loved coming up to see us and popping over to Liverpool which she loved mainly because of the people and how friendly and straight talking they were,unlike her neighbours and fellow chapel goers who she found hypocrites.So ,stay well away and worry more about Swansea and how it will survive when Debenhams shuts .

Liverpoolphobia alright

I like Liverpool.

Its more Irish and Welsh than English.

Not better than Swansea though ..... 😎

Beware of the Risen People

Cymrophobia on 18:53 - Jan 18 with 741 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cymrophobia on 18:26 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

I like Liverpool.

Its more Irish and Welsh than English.

Not better than Swansea though ..... 😎

I seriously doubt more liverpudlians were born in Wales and Ireland than England.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cymrophobia on 18:58 - Jan 18 with 738 viewstrampie

Cymrophobia on 18:53 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

I seriously doubt more liverpudlians were born in Wales and Ireland than England.

Massive IRA following in Liverpool, bomb making factories and all that, Irish nationalist mp voted in etc rtc, plus lots of Welsh influence, names and chapels there.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cymrophobia on 22:24 - Jan 18 with 694 viewsKilkennyjack

Lennon and McCartney were both famous Irish Liverpudlians ...

And Wayne Rooney of course ...

☘️🇮🇪

Cymrophobia on 22:31 - Jan 18 with 686 viewsonehunglow

Lot of IRish and Welsh roots in Liverpool.

At turn of 20th 45 per cent of the population were of Irish welsh roots.

The fact it is so vile a place and so crime ridden is obviously due to the fact that the city has such heritage. Innit.

By the way, it is far more cosmopolitan now.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cymrophobia on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 674 viewsraynor94

Cymrophobia on 22:24 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

☘️🇮🇪

Your hands must be red raw, with all the straw clutching

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cymrophobia on 22:50 - Jan 18 with 675 viewsexhmrc1

Cymrophobia on 17:17 - Jan 18 by onehunglow

Jesus .He still on about it.
FFS Ray.
Look ,you dont have to live there,holiday there,shop there nor buy any drugs from there not even turn up and hoot someone. No,you can stay put in the urban idyll that is Swansea,a crime free,drug free idyll and one where you never see any violence or crime.omewhat different to what I remember and see in the media.

Not all Jacks share your delusional view of Swansea and the tourists that flock to Liverpool don't seem as put off as you. When covid eases,have a gander at how the city's hotels fill up so quickly and read the reviews of people's visits.

I have friends there who have

never taken drugs,killed anyone,work,have a nice house ,nor abused anyone because of where they happen to live .

My parents were burgled,had car stolen and burned out ,whilst they were at chapel ,and mum hated the place but was stuck because it was her home town and she never lived anywhere else . he loved coming up to see us and popping over to Liverpool which she loved mainly because of the people and how friendly and straight talking they were,unlike her neighbours and fellow chapel goers who she found hypocrites.So ,stay well away and worry more about Swansea and how it will survive when Debenhams shuts .

Liverpoolphobia alright

You really are on a different planet over this. The figures below for crimes in student cities to be
Liverpool 30th place Swansea 6th

For burglary
Liverpool 7.6 Swansea 2.8

Robbery
Liverpool 1.3 Swansea 0.3

Crimes against the person
Liverpool 11.5 Swansea 8.2

Swansea comes 6th in terms of the safest cities behind Chichester, Bath, Guildford, Winchester and Exeter. All very safe places and above Oxford and Canterbury. I dont want to get involved in arguments over Liverpool. I thought we had moved on from that but Swansea is a very safe city. Like everywhere it has its bad areas but overall is very safe.
https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/student-advice/where-to-study/how-s
Cymrophobia on 23:05 - Jan 18 with 671 viewsKilkennyjack

Cymrophobia on 22:32 - Jan 18 by raynor94

Just facts.

Login to get fewer ads

Cymrophobia on 07:12 - Jan 19 with 622 viewsbuilthjack

Cymrophobia on 22:50 - Jan 18 by exhmrc1

You really are on a different planet over this. The figures below for crimes in student cities to be

For burglary

Robbery

Swansea comes 6th in terms of the safest cities behind Chichester, Bath, Guildford, Winchester and Exeter. All very safe places and above Oxford and Canterbury. I dont want to get involved in arguments over Liverpool. I thought we had moved on from that but Swansea is a very safe city. Like everywhere it has its bad areas but overall is very safe.
https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/student-advice/where-to-study/how-s

Perch will still argue against this and carry on knocking Swansea.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cymrophobia on 09:22 - Jan 19 with 594 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Very interesting it seems that Cardiff has more crime than both newport and Swansea.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 9:26]

Cymrophobia on 09:27 - Jan 19 with 584 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cymrophobia on 22:24 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

☘️🇮🇪

They are both English born you are wrong again

Is that the Rooney who plays for England?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 9:28]

Cymrophobia on 09:55 - Jan 19 with 572 viewstrampie

Cymrophobia on 09:27 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

They are both English born you are wrong again

Is that the Rooney who plays for England?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 9:28]

If a dog is born in a stable it's still a dog.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Cymrophobia on 10:05 - Jan 19 with 563 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cymrophobia on 09:55 - Jan 19 by trampie

If a dog is born in a stable it's still a dog.

We are not talking about dogs but people. Your nationality is the place you are born. If you are born in uk you are British. If your passport is British you are British. Are you seriously saying any non white person is not British if they are born in the UK.

Cymrophobia on 10:11 - Jan 19 with 554 viewsDr_Winston

Cymrophobia on 10:05 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

We are not talking about dogs but people. Your nationality is the place you are born. If you are born in uk you are British. If your passport is British you are British. Are you seriously saying any non white person is not British if they are born in the UK.

Might not even make the top five most racist things trampie has said.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cymrophobia on 10:17 - Jan 19 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 22:50 - Jan 18 by exhmrc1

For burglary

Robbery

Well,that not true is it because you have.Just who brought up Liverpool. Ask why.

You say "safe". NO city is particularly safe.

I could dig out Liverpool crime stats and compare them too-you'd be surprised.

My point was /is that in 40 yrs my parents had no problems visiting us and visiting Liverpool. They were victims of crime in Swansea and as with many people it leaves lifelong scars. You can try to paint an image of an urban idyll but it aint the case but it does keep this thread going,which was the point along along.

Now then-cymprophobia? Yes or no and produce evidence

Cymrophobia on 10:19 - Jan 19 with 538 viewstrampie

Rooney is a dog isn't he ?

Shamima Begum was born in England yet the English are trying to say she is not English ?

All these people behind Brexit, typically English people are now claiming to be Paddy's and have Irish EU passports.

Cymrophobia on 10:21 - Jan 19 with 535 viewsonehunglow

It really IS the case.

Talking about language,is there a suggestion that children born in Wales with Urdu/Arabic /Gujerati .a mother tongue, be forced into learning a language they don't want to learn and would never use.

Just incredible

Cymrophobia on 10:22 - Jan 19 with 531 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cymrophobia on 10:19 - Jan 19 by trampie

Rooney is a dog isn't he ?

Shamima Begum was born in England yet the English are trying to say she is not English ?

All these people behind Brexit, typically English people are now claiming to be Paddy's and have Irish EU passports.

She choose to fight for terrorist. She made her choice of her own free will . She is a traitor and therefore has been stripped of her citizenship.

Cymrophobia on 10:25 - Jan 19 with 525 viewstrampie

Cymrophobia on 10:22 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

She choose to fight for terrorist. She made her choice of her own free will . She is a traitor and therefore has been stripped of her citizenship.

But according to your logic she is English as she was born in England ?

Cymrophobia on 10:30 - Jan 19 with 521 viewsonehunglow

Incorrect use of comma so stick to the welsh language before you insult a whole nation again.

Where is this tolerant Wales,this perfect idyll you crow about.?

This vicious bitch would have seen many British people die.Maybe some English but also Welsh .

This female knew exactly what she was about and ,like her ilk,are now spinning the usual yarn for the consumption of the sick lefty clowns that ware willing to risk innocents deaths to fit their own narrative.

If shoe was on other foot,she d be stoned to death.

Cymrophobia on 10:32 - Jan 19 with 521 viewscontroversial_jack

Cymrophobia on 22:32 - Jan 18 by raynor94

Why don't you simply say, you disagree with someone , and then give them the reasons why you think they are wrong?That's what most educated posters would do, instead of the little snide ankle biting comments that you make. You really are getting very tiresome
Cymrophobia on 10:37 - Jan 19 with 511 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 10:32 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

Why don't you simply say, you disagree with someone , and then give them the reasons why you think they are wrong?That's what most educated posters would do, instead of the little snide ankle biting comments that you make. You really are getting very tiresome

It's been happening from the likes of ray for 10 yrs plus.If you point out anything negative about Swansea or Wales you get this;no attack on the subject but the individual.

It always,bizarrely ,comes back to Liverpool. Why? It is puerile and it shames us

I d like to think we can squabbled sticking to topic contro,God knows we see things differently ,but no way would you crawl in the gutter that is Raynor and his sisters of mercy

Cymrophobia on 10:38 - Jan 19 with 511 viewscontroversial_jack

Cymrophobia on 10:22 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

She was a 15 year old child. She was groomed and radicalised in this country, Went overseas and was abused. Don't we have an obligation to protect children in this country rather than persecute them?
Cymrophobia on 10:39 - Jan 19 with 503 viewsKilkennyjack

Cymrophobia on 10:32 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

I could not agree more.

Good constructive advice that he should take.
Be better.

I suspect he won’t ...

Cymrophobia on 10:51 - Jan 19 with 493 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cymrophobia on 10:38 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

She was a 15 year old child. She was groomed and radicalised in this country, Went overseas and was abused. Don't we have an obligation to protect children in this country rather than persecute them?

She is an adult now and she chose to remain in Syria once she reached 18.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024