Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bale 15:32 - Jan 17 with 910 viewspencoedjack

Hasn’t gone well at Spurs.

Move to China the only option left to him if he wants to keep making serious cash?
Bale on 15:40 - Jan 17 with 890 viewsonehunglow

I stated he was a has been and grotesquely overpaid. Mourn how has erred here.

He is utterly well past his best and it s sad to see.

He is living on his name

600 k per week

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bale on 16:49 - Jan 17 with 845 views34dfgdf54

Said from the start, the boy is finished.

As soon as he was open to a move to China, it showed what his priorities are and football isn’t one of them.
Bale on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 834 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bale on 16:49 - Jan 17 by 34dfgdf54

As soon as he was open to a move to China, it showed what his priorities are and football isn’t one of them.

The 'golf' issue was treated as a joke but infact was quite sad. At least he has future business ideas to follow on his football income.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bale on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 829 viewsNotLoyal

Probably able to pop up with a few more for his country, which seems to matter to him more than any club he plays for.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bale on 16:56 - Jan 17 with 825 views34dfgdf54

Bale on 16:54 - Jan 17 by ReslovenSwan1

The 'golf' issue was treated as a joke but infact was quite sad. At least he has future business ideas to follow on his football income.

That we do agree on Res. Zidane got slammed by press over here but I’m not sure to be honest.
Bale on 17:30 - Jan 17 with 791 viewsonehunglow

Is right,
China is for the most greedy,money driven individuals who see the green one more important than anything else including their careers.

Bale on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 682 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If someone from China or anywhere else offered me a staggering amount of money for some very old rope I'm afraid I'd be a greedy b'stard and get abused on forums like this one.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bale on 20:56 - Jan 17 with 663 viewsonehunglow

Bale on 20:51 - Jan 17 by Joe_bradshaw

If someone from China or anywhere else offered me a staggering amount of money for some very old rope I'm afraid I'd be a greedy b'stard and get abused on forums like this one.

But it wouldnt bother you,as it doesnt bother players who do.

If you want to prolong your career and are a proud pro then Chins is not the place.

Pointless telling your grandkids how much money you earned a they'd be more interested in your trophies won

Login to get fewer ads

Bale on 21:10 - Jan 17 with 654 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bale on 20:56 - Jan 17 by onehunglow

If you want to prolong your career and are a proud pro then Chins is not the place.

Pointless telling your grandkids how much money you earned a they'd be more interested in your trophies won

His career is over to all intents and purposes. He can't hack it anymore except for maybe 15 minute cameos between injuries. If someone wants to throw money at him to be a circus act in China he'd be daft to turn them down.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bale on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 652 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bale now has investments with Brains for sport themes pubs like the old Globe pub in Cardiff oppositte the castle. He may have serious ambitions out side the game. Brains have hit bad times. Perhap he could buy what is left of the Cardiff Brewer and buy their coffee chain for example. He will be unable to spend what he has earned. But an extra £50m would be useful in start up investment terms.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 20:15]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bale on 21:34 - Jan 17 with 632 viewsBoundy

Bale on 17:30 - Jan 17 by onehunglow

Is right,
China is for the most greedy,money driven individuals who see the green one more important than anything else including their careers.

and yet players are still taking the knee against oppression etc and seem ignorant of the plight of some of China's own citizens , but that's for another time

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bale on 19:28 - Jan 19 with 461 viewsangryjack

If I was his grandkid I be more interested in the money he earned
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 19:30]
Bale on 19:35 - Jan 19 with 447 viewsDr_Winston

Gareth Bale has won the Champions League four times, The Super Cup twice, the Club World Cup four times, two La Ligas and a Copa Del Rey. Fairly sure there's enough medals there to dazzle the grandkids with.

If Beijing FC want to pay him 200 grand a week for a couple of years in semi-retirement he'd be dull not to take it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bale on 20:15 - Jan 19 with 398 viewspencoedjack

Bale on 19:35 - Jan 19 by Dr_Winston

Gareth Bale has won the Champions League four times, The Super Cup twice, the Club World Cup four times, two La Ligas and a Copa Del Rey. Fairly sure there's enough medals there to dazzle the grandkids with.

If Beijing FC want to pay him 200 grand a week for a couple of years in semi-retirement he'd be dull not to take it.

Indeed that’s not a bad collections of trophies to show the grandkids

He could also show them the CL game he played for Spurs when he ripped some Italian club to shreds.
Bale on 20:29 - Jan 19 with 386 viewsDr_Winston

Wouldn't rule out the MLS either. Maybe Beckham's new team. Plenty of good golf courses in Florida.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bale on 20:30 - Jan 19 with 382 viewsonehunglow

He could also tell em how he effectively retired early and took the wedge even though set up for several lifetimes.

Still,he gave a grand to charity .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024