Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right wing taking over 09:26 - Jan 19 with 2303 viewstrampie

The Right wing control the majority of the newspapers in the UK and Right wing is now on the verge of controlling TV news in the UK.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Right wing taking over on 09:29 - Jan 19 with 1296 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Left wing are in charge in Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Right wing taking over on 09:54 - Jan 19 with 1273 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 09:29 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

Daily Mail, The Sun, Daily Star and Daily Express would be among the biggest selling newspapers in Wales just like in England.

BBC, Sky, etc broadcaster in Wales just like they do in England and the rest of the UK.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Right wing taking over on 10:07 - Jan 19 with 1253 viewsfelixstowe_jack

All those newspapers are right of centre correct and are representative of the majority of people in the UK.

Right wing taking over on 10:09 - Jan 19 with 1249 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 10:07 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

All those newspapers are right of centre correct and are representative of the majority of people in the UK.

That is why Wales should breakaway from England, to avoid perpetual right wing Governments, England is a lost cause.

Right wing taking over on 10:16 - Jan 19 with 1238 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Right wing taking over on 10:09 - Jan 19 by trampie

That is why Wales should breakaway from England, to avoid perpetual right wing Governments, England is a lost cause.

Only 25% of welsh people believe they would be better of under a left wing labour government as the polls show. It will probably be even less after Drakeford's appalling decision not to vaccinate his country men

The Other 75% realise they are and will be better of under a wealth creating government which subsidies the poor regions of the UK.

Right wing taking over on 10:24 - Jan 19 with 1232 viewsonehunglow

Right wing taking over on 09:29 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

and doing a sterling job too.Not
Poorest part of the UK ,worst NHS that is often reliant on England .

Wales is ok if you have money,retired and speak Welsh .That way,you can preach to everyone else whilst at the same time,slagging off the vile tory scum to your chums from the comfort of your expansive home. Hypocrites was it?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Right wing taking over on 10:28 - Jan 19 with 1218 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 10:16 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

Only 25% of welsh people believe they would be better of under a left wing labour government as the polls show. It will probably be even less after Drakeford's appalling decision not to vaccinate his country men

The Other 75% realise they are and will be better of under a wealth creating government which subsidies the poor regions of the UK.

Over 50% of the Welsh electorate at the last General Election voted for Corbyns Labour and Plaid Cymru, you could add the Green party to that as well.
Well over 50% of the electorate voted for Welsh Labour and Plaid Cymru at the last Senedd elections in 2016 also.

Right wing taking over on 10:31 - Jan 19 with 1207 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Right wing taking over on 10:28 - Jan 19 by trampie

Over 50% of the Welsh electorate at the last General Election voted for Corbyns Labour and Plaid Cymru, you could add the Green party to that as well.
Well over 50% of the electorate voted for Welsh Labour and Plaid Cymru at the last Senedd elections in 2016 also.

Why are you lumping in red Tories with Plaid?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Right wing taking over on 10:40 - Jan 19 with 1204 viewsonehunglow

Right wing taking over on 10:31 - Jan 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Why are you lumping in red Tories with Plaid?

Because if it's not Welsh ,it's no good.

I wish we did have a right wing government,one with some balls,one that could shut our borders when threatened and one that protected its people and culture first.

I wish we had a right wing government that saw us give victims of crime justice and a police force that wasn't a craven home for PC clowns in uniform.

We have the polar opposite of a right wing authority

Right wing taking over on 11:08 - Jan 19 with 1183 viewsCatullus

Right wing taking over on 10:28 - Jan 19 by trampie

That's a misrepresentation, I could say a lie. Labour and Plaid together got 50.8% of the vote but on a 66.6% turnout

Labour support was down 8% and Plaid lost 0.5% with the tories gaining 2.5%. You might suppose the tories are gaining traction in Wales and Labour are slipping away.

There are (or were) roughly 2,314,000 registered voters in Wales (for Westminster elections) so with Labout and Plaid getting a combined vote of roughly 786,000 they actually got around 34% of the Welsh vote.

Now then, what they actually got was 50.8% of those who bothered to vote but if 50.8 is well over 50% ...no, it's not, is it? Well over would be 56/57%

PS, it's not like the left have mich to crow about,

https://sites.fas.harvard.edu/~hpcws/asreview.htm
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 11:16]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Right wing taking over on 12:12 - Jan 19 with 1162 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 11:08 - Jan 19 by Catullus

That's a misrepresentation, I could say a lie. Labour and Plaid together got 50.8% of the vote but on a 66.6% turnout

Labour support was down 8% and Plaid lost 0.5% with the tories gaining 2.5%. You might suppose the tories are gaining traction in Wales and Labour are slipping away.

There are (or were) roughly 2,314,000 registered voters in Wales (for Westminster elections) so with Labout and Plaid getting a combined vote of roughly 786,000 they actually got around 34% of the Welsh vote.

Now then, what they actually got was 50.8% of those who bothered to vote but if 50.8 is well over 50% ...no, it's not, is it? Well over would be 56/57%

PS, it's not like the left have mich to crow about,

https://sites.fas.harvard.edu/~hpcws/asreview.htm
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 11:16]

What I said was correct, percentage of electorate.

It cuts both ways as regards percentage of eligible voters or percentage of total population, if you want to look at it from that perspective for every single election then carry on but do it every time, it's a nonsense looking at it like that as in most elections it's only the votes cast that is the be all and end all.

Right wing taking over on 12:20 - Jan 19 with 1153 viewsKeithHaynes

I agree, Hourihane and Morris both better on the right.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Right wing taking over on 12:23 - Jan 19 with 1144 viewsHighjack

Trample what do you think of Jayne Ludlow leaving her post as Wales manager? Koeman is wobbling a bit at Barca, do you think she’ll be headhunted?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Right wing taking over on 12:25 - Jan 19 with 1137 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 12:23 - Jan 19 by Highjack

Trample what do you think of Jayne Ludlow leaving her post as Wales manager? Koeman is wobbling a bit at Barca, do you think she’ll be headhunted?

I'm sad to see her go.

Right wing taking over on 12:27 - Jan 19 with 1134 viewsHighjack

Right wing taking over on 12:25 - Jan 19 by trampie

I'm sad to see her go.

She is a quite brilliant manager. I think she’ll win the champions league within five years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Right wing taking over on 13:03 - Jan 19 with 1106 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 12:27 - Jan 19 by Highjack

She is a quite brilliant manager. I think she’ll win the champions league within five years.

Only if she gets a job with a top French, German or possibly Swedish team or at a push an English team with rich owners who are able to fill their team full of American and Norwegian internationals.

Right wing taking over on 13:29 - Jan 19 with 1089 viewsCatullus

Right wing taking over on 12:12 - Jan 19 by trampie

What I said was correct, percentage of electorate.

It cuts both ways as regards percentage of eligible voters or percentage of total population, if you want to look at it from that perspective for every single election then carry on but do it every time, it's a nonsense looking at it like that as in most elections it's only the votes cast that is the be all and end all.

What you said wasn't correct. Togtehr those parties got 50.8% of those who bothered to vote. Over 33% of the electorate didn't vote. Can you see the difference.

50.8% of the electorate is just over 1,683,500 whereas they actually got about 785,000, less than half of your claim.

They got about 34% of the registered voters, not 50.8%

It doesn't cut both ways, only votes cast count but you can't use the percentage who voted and say it was of the entire electorate, it's disingenuous at best.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Right wing taking over on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 1089 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 13:29 - Jan 19 by Catullus

What you said wasn't correct. Togtehr those parties got 50.8% of those who bothered to vote. Over 33% of the electorate didn't vote. Can you see the difference.

50.8% of the electorate is just over 1,683,500 whereas they actually got about 785,000, less than half of your claim.

They got about 34% of the registered voters, not 50.8%

It doesn't cut both ways, only votes cast count but you can't use the percentage who voted and say it was of the entire electorate, it's disingenuous at best.

What did I say that you think is not correct ?

Right wing taking over on 13:57 - Jan 19 with 1069 viewsCatullus

Right wing taking over on 13:32 - Jan 19 by trampie

What did I say that you think is not correct ?

This is what you said,

"Over 50% of the Welsh electorate at the last General Election voted for Corbyns Labour and Plaid Cymru"

They got 50.8% of those who voted, not the whole electorate. You dress it up to make the left sound better supported than they were.

The tories got 557,000 votes which is only 75000 fewer votes than Labour, in Wales that is a massive turnaround. I don't see that support growing but if it did it wouldn't take much for the tories to win in Wales.

In the last Senedd elections there was a 45% turnout of an electorate of 2,248,000. If that stat stayed the same next time and all those tory voters stayed with the tories, they would win at the Senedd.
Again I don't see it happening but Labour support in Wales has definitely dropped.

Right wing taking over on 14:15 - Jan 19 with 1068 viewsonehunglow

Right wing taking over on 13:57 - Jan 19 by Catullus

This is what you said,

"Over 50% of the Welsh electorate at the last General Election voted for Corbyns Labour and Plaid Cymru"

They got 50.8% of those who voted, not the whole electorate. You dress it up to make the left sound better supported than they were.

The tories got 557,000 votes which is only 75000 fewer votes than Labour, in Wales that is a massive turnaround. I don't see that support growing but if it did it wouldn't take much for the tories to win in Wales.

In the last Senedd elections there was a 45% turnout of an electorate of 2,248,000. If that stat stayed the same next time and all those tory voters stayed with the tories, they would win at the Senedd.
Again I don't see it happening but Labour support in Wales has definitely dropped.

On second thoughts lefty states far tougher on individual freedom and all that that entails.

I could see no jobs being available at all in a Plaid Government for anyone not peaking Welsh. Anyone not speaking Welsh might as well get the fark out of such a crackport country of clowns living 600 yrs in the past.

Im glad thee people are not from my home city.Jacks have more sense.

Right wing taking over on 14:27 - Jan 19 with 1053 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 13:57 - Jan 19 by Catullus

This is what you said,

I called them Welsh electorate deliberately because I'm referring to the people that voted, I'm not referring to babies in pushchairs.

I've told you before today it's a nonsense to look at people that don't vote as our system most of the time only counts people that do vote, I've told you to look at what percentage of the vote the UK Conservative Government gets in General Elections in response to this nonsense you keep bringing up (taking every voter or the whole population into consideration) when you question the validity of election results you don't like.

Right wing taking over on 14:48 - Jan 19 with 1035 viewsCatullus

Right wing taking over on 14:27 - Jan 19 by trampie

I called them Welsh electorate deliberately because I'm referring to the people that voted, I'm not referring to babies in pushchairs.

I've told you before today it's a nonsense to look at people that don't vote as our system most of the time only counts people that do vote, I've told you to look at what percentage of the vote the UK Conservative Government gets in General Elections in response to this nonsense you keep bringing up (taking every voter or the whole population into consideration) when you question the validity of election results you don't like.

You seriously can't see it.

50.8% of the Welsh electorate is twice as many people as voted for Labour and Plaid. Babies are not of the electorate as they can't vote.

The electorate is the registered voters. Even then only those who vote will matter. What you said quite literally doubles the number of people who actually votd for Labour and Plaid. They got the support of34% of the Welsh electorate, not 50.8.

That is a stark, staring mathematical fact not a nonsense.

Welsh votes cast in 2019 1,544,347 whereas 50% of the Welsh electorate is over 1.2 million. If you still cannot see it....

PS, it's not myself who questions the validity of results I don't like. Unless you can provide proof of that , go on, can you?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 14:50]

Right wing taking over on 14:52 - Jan 19 with 1027 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 14:48 - Jan 19 by Catullus

You seriously can't see it.

50.8% of the Welsh electorate is twice as many people as voted for Labour and Plaid. Babies are not of the electorate as they can't vote.

The electorate is the registered voters. Even then only those who vote will matter. What you said quite literally doubles the number of people who actually votd for Labour and Plaid. They got the support of34% of the Welsh electorate, not 50.8.

That is a stark, staring mathematical fact not a nonsense.

Welsh votes cast in 2019 1,544,347 whereas 50% of the Welsh electorate is over 1.2 million. If you still cannot see it....

PS, it's not myself who questions the validity of results I don't like. Unless you can provide proof of that , go on, can you?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 14:50]

I'm referring to people that voted you as usual are referring to people that did not vote.

What is the point of referring to people that did not vote ?, it has no bearing.

Right wing taking over on 15:02 - Jan 19 with 1017 viewstrampie

Right wing taking over on 14:15 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

On second thoughts lefty states far tougher on individual freedom and all that that entails.

I could see no jobs being available at all in a Plaid Government for anyone not peaking Welsh. Anyone not speaking Welsh might as well get the fark out of such a crackport country of clowns living 600 yrs in the past.

Im glad thee people are not from my home city.Jacks have more sense.

Loads in Plaid don't speak Welsh, lots of non Welsh speakers in Plaid are Welsh born and bred and lots of non Welsh speakers in Plaid are English born, Leanne Wood does not speak Welsh and she was leader of Plaid Cymru for a good few years.

Right wing taking over on 16:20 - Jan 19 with 1000 viewsKeithHaynes

Right wing taking over on 12:27 - Jan 19 by Highjack

A woman in charge of a men’s team, I would like to see that.
A lot.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024