Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These Sennedd boozers 17:12 - Jan 23 with 1155 viewsonehunglow

Resigned then.

Naughty boys then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

These Sennedd boozers on 14:52 - Jan 24 with 317 viewsHighjack

These Sennedd boozers on 14:33 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

Thanks for posting the above, I was wrongly under the impression the revenue from the additional costs would in some way be channeled back in to the NHS or Alcohol treatment services, this is clearly not the case and is going in to the bottom line of the retailer. Shocking.

You wouldn’t be alone. They didn’t communicate that bit very clearly, or at all. I think there would have been more opposition to it if people knew. And it won’t be the end, at some point they’ll decide the mpu is too low so they’ll raise it further. All in the name of keeping us safe of course. What would we do without them?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

These Sennedd boozers on 14:57 - Jan 24 with 304 viewsNeath_Jack

They should double the MPU again.

And do the same every year.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

These Sennedd boozers on 14:58 - Jan 24 with 299 viewsHighjack

These Sennedd boozers on 14:57 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

They should double the MPU again.

And do the same every year.

Mark is that you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

These Sennedd boozers on 15:10 - Jan 24 with 281 viewsJack123

These Sennedd boozers on 14:58 - Jan 24 by Highjack

Mark is that you?

libera nos a malo

These Sennedd boozers on 17:01 - Jan 24 with 232 viewsJack123

These Sennedd boozers on 14:52 - Jan 24 by Highjack

You wouldn’t be alone. They didn’t communicate that bit very clearly, or at all. I think there would have been more opposition to it if people knew. And it won’t be the end, at some point they’ll decide the mpu is too low so they’ll raise it further. All in the name of keeping us safe of course. What would we do without them?

It's absolutely disgusting, that they have got away with this, when Scotland were discussing this before it was brought in, it was all to do with low prices on super strength lager and cider, stuff like tennants super (is that still around) frosty jacks cider selling for cheap prices.

That is what they said, that was their reasoning for it, so nobody really opposed it, I mean if they had said we are going to put the prices up on alcohol to discourage people from drinking there would have been a chance to oppose.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of agree with Neath Jack in a way, alcohol is not very good, more education needs to be done with all the effects of alcohol, physically and mental health, but just to up the price, with all the proceeds going to the retailer, is an absolute disgrace.

Plus unless it is implemented throughout the UK, it's unfair as well.

libera nos a malo

These Sennedd boozers on 20:29 - Jan 24 with 208 viewsBillyChong

These Sennedd boozers on 14:33 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

Thanks for posting the above, I was wrongly under the impression the revenue from the additional costs would in some way be channeled back in to the NHS or Alcohol treatment services, this is clearly not the case and is going in to the bottom line of the retailer. Shocking.

Yea, looks like I wrongly assumed the same. That is a bit silly, how does that make any sense?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024