Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 21:00 - Jan 27 with 8176 views34dfgdf54

An absolutely amazing point considering the gap in quality between both sides.

That was absolutely pathetic from our manager today though, the lack of game management, the lack of awareness of what’s going on in from him, zero confidence in himself or the players sitting behind him on the bench
Cooper on 21:02 - Jan 27 with 2953 viewsowainglyndwr

The man has been fantastic on his recruitment and players wanting to play for him.
Cooper on 21:04 - Jan 27 with 2921 viewsDr_Winston

Is it a coincidence that in the first, real high pressure game of the season we play the kind of timid football that blighted much of last season?

Cooper said plenty on the subject of worrying more about how you play than the opposition. The way we went about the game today suggests it was mostly bullshit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 2929 views34dfgdf54

Cooper on 21:02 - Jan 27 by owainglyndwr

The man has been fantastic on his recruitment and players wanting to play for him.

I’d imagine the likes of Manning who he’s brought in and Yan whose been here before may disagree.
Cooper on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 2927 viewsAndyCole

Disagree. He played as per, in the belief we always get on the front foot and take the game to the opposition in the 2nd half - as we always do

Why change a winning formula - especially against the 2nd best team in this league ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper on 21:11 - Jan 27 with 2869 viewsAndyCole

Cooper on 21:04 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Is it a coincidence that in the first, real high pressure game of the season we play the kind of timid football that blighted much of last season?

Cooper said plenty on the subject of worrying more about how you play than the opposition. The way we went about the game today suggests it was mostly bullshit.

Poor shout. They are head and shoulders above us at the moment.

Even the much lauded CH failed to make an impact against such top opposition, a Prem League player made anonymous be a superior team.

Reality check.

We grinded out a fabulous result against all odds. It’s our way.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper on 21:11 - Jan 27 with 2868 views34dfgdf54

Cooper on 21:05 - Jan 27 by AndyCole

Disagree. He played as per, in the belief we always get on the front foot and take the game to the opposition in the 2nd half - as we always do

Why change a winning formula - especially against the 2nd best team in this league ?

Because we were getting battered, over run everywhere with players out on their feet.

How we got a point today I’ll never know. Don’t get me wrong, it’s huge, but to watch out manager stand and watch that today and sit our subs back down after telling them they were coming on twice doesn’t bode well.
Cooper on 21:17 - Jan 27 with 2817 viewsangryjack

I think he's not a bad coach but I could see where the problem was tonight they played 4411 with their full backs pushing high up the pitch pushing our wing backs back leaving 4 against our3 in midfield and he wouldn't cahange it or he couldn't see it
Cooper on 21:18 - Jan 27 with 2795 viewsraynor94

Cooper on 21:11 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

Because we were getting battered, over run everywhere with players out on their feet.

How we got a point today I’ll never know. Don’t get me wrong, it’s huge, but to watch out manager stand and watch that today and sit our subs back down after telling them they were coming on twice doesn’t bode well.

What subs would you have made when we were down to 10, but we paid them far to much respect from the beginning.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 21:22 - Jan 27 with 2774 viewsAndyCole

Cooper on 21:18 - Jan 27 by raynor94

What subs would you have made when we were down to 10, but we paid them far to much respect from the beginning.

Here’s the thing. Very few calls for subs on the matchday thread.

Too easy to criticise, even after gaining a massive point against a perennial promotion favourite

Cooper on 21:23 - Jan 27 with 2767 viewsangryjack

Read my post couple posts back
Cooper on 21:26 - Jan 27 with 2734 viewsswancity

They are a very good team

Man for man they looked superior to us tonight

Of course we could have changed formation but we continued with our successful tried and trusted shape, one that the players are now very familiar with. Our lads stuck to the task well I thought even though they didn’t play well

If we can make the play offs again this season it has to be viewed as another successful season ( when the wider picture at our club is considered )

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cooper on 21:28 - Jan 27 with 2717 viewsraynor94

Cooper on 21:23 - Jan 27 by angryjack

Read my post couple posts back

So what would your change have been?

Cooper on 21:29 - Jan 27 with 2714 viewsangryjack

Cooper on 21:26 - Jan 27 by swancity

They are a very good team

Man for man they looked superior to us tonight

Of course we could have changed formation but we continued with our successful tried and trusted shape, one that the players are now very familiar with. Our lads stuck to the task well I thought even though they didn’t play well

If we can make the play offs again this season it has to be viewed as another successful season ( when the wider picture at our club is considered )

If its not working and getting overrun if he can see the problem should change it could have been costly
Cooper on 21:29 - Jan 27 with 2714 views34dfgdf54

I would have taken Naughton off for Bennett half time, and don’t think that’s hindsight it was obvious from the off he and Cabango to some extent was struggling with the physicality, he was always on a tight rope with his original booking being borderline red.

Morris for Ayew aswell who was anonymous throughout. Give us more legs up front with and just to give everyone a boost, we were poor throughout
Cooper on 21:34 - Jan 27 with 2691 viewsangryjack

Cooper on 21:29 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

I would have taken Naughton off for Bennett half time, and don’t think that’s hindsight it was obvious from the off he and Cabango to some extent was struggling with the physicality, he was always on a tight rope with his original booking being borderline red.

Morris for Ayew aswell who was anonymous throughout. Give us more legs up front with and just to give everyone a boost, we were poor throughout

That wouldn't have changed much like for like the problem was our system tonight. I personally think.like I said they played 4411 with full backs pushing on pushing our wing backs deep leaving 4 against 3 in middle which made us play deeper
Cooper on 21:35 - Jan 27 with 2678 viewsthornabyswan

Cooper on 21:05 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

I’d imagine the likes of Manning who he’s brought in and Yan whose been here before may disagree.

He can only pick 11 players.

Manning is a decent player but Bidwell and Robert's have been class all season.

His recruitment has been top notch Guehi Bennett Lowe Manning Hourahan.

Some just moan for the sake of it there will always be ups and downs in a season 46 games 2 a week mostly.

We have a very young squad and manager the criticism on here tonight is out of order after a fantastic season to date.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cooper on 21:36 - Jan 27 with 2676 views34dfgdf54

Cooper on 21:35 - Jan 27 by thornabyswan

He can only pick 11 players.

Manning is a decent player but Bidwell and Robert's have been class all season.

His recruitment has been top notch Guehi Bennett Lowe Manning Hourahan.

Some just moan for the sake of it there will always be ups and downs in a season 46 games 2 a week mostly.

We have a very young squad and manager the criticism on here tonight is out of order after a fantastic season to date.

No you pick 16 players, it’s a squad game and he has no idea how to use a squad.
Cooper on 21:41 - Jan 27 with 2647 viewsthornabyswan

Cooper on 21:36 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

No you pick 16 players, it’s a squad game and he has no idea how to use a squad.

If he has no idea how to use a squad how have we managed to go 10 unbeaten climb to 2nd in the league with only 4 defeats all season.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cooper on 22:00 - Jan 27 with 2581 viewsChief

These threads are embarrassing.

Gigantic over reactions. Brentford are a great side who outplayed us. It happens.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper on 22:03 - Jan 27 with 2572 viewsAndyCole

Cooper on 21:04 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

On reflection, this is even more of a cop out, a latent lashing out at our manager at the first possible opportunity to do so. Chomping at the bit.

How would you have set-up, made tactical changes to shape and personnel ?

Not a peep throughout the matchday thread. Yet happy to jump on any sniff of a negative bandwagon.

Cooper on 22:04 - Jan 27 with 2566 viewsOptimisticJack

Cooper on 22:00 - Jan 27 by Chief

Gigantic over reactions. Brentford are a great side who outplayed us. It happens.

Played badly, have a player sent off.
Come from behind to equalise.
Defenders put their bodies on the line against an excellent Brentford side.
Great point all things considered.

Optimisticjack

Cooper on 22:06 - Jan 27 with 2544 viewsChief

Cooper on 22:03 - Jan 27 by AndyCole

On reflection, this is even more of a cop out, a latent lashing out at our manager at the first possible opportunity to do so. Chomping at the bit.

Not a peep throughout the matchday thread. Yet happy to jump on any sniff of a negative bandwagon.

This is it, besides taking Naughton off before his sending off what else could he have done?

Smith out so he wasn't an option, Hourihane i don't think yet up to speed, Morris same. Dhanda against a dominant midfield like that? Hmm no thanks. We change the shape and take a midfielder / defender off and we lose that game easily.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper on 22:08 - Jan 27 with 2533 viewsangryjack

Cooper on 22:03 - Jan 27 by AndyCole

I told you would have matched them up and gone 4411 as they were overrunning us in midfield when we was playing 352 their full backs pushed on pushing our wing backs deep leaving 4 against 3 in midfield and getting over run,I could see it why couldn't our coaches
Cooper on 22:09 - Jan 27 with 2514 viewsraynor94

Cooper on 22:00 - Jan 27 by Chief

100% agree

Cooper on 22:19 - Jan 27 with 2476 viewsswancity

Some very embarrassing over reactions here after a poor performance tonight but even then there are lots of positives to take from it. Brentford are now 17 unbeaten in this very competitive League.

You’d expect it from onehunglow but come on. Perspective is important. It was a bit of a reality check tonight and it might ultimately help us ( as we aren’t as good as some people think we are ).

Onwards and upwards.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024