Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive v Negative 12:06 - Jan 29 with 1417 viewsonehunglow

I see this has reared itsugly head again.

Just exactly what is "negative".

What exactly is positive.

You can fill yer boots boys .

Off ya go. Come on

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Positive v Negative on 16:18 - Jan 29 with 310 viewsonehunglow

Positive v Negative on 15:16 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

Fans have always been incredibly rude about many of our players, nothing new there.

Nobody has accused anyone of criminal offences though

Positive v Negative on 16:19 - Jan 29 with 306 viewsonehunglow

Positive v Negative on 15:24 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

Glib smart arse posters who are saying the level of performance against Brentford is beyond criticism are just, in their usual way, looking for an excuse to argue, but at the same time appearing to take the moral high ground. It nonsense and we were rubbish, and if you think that is acceptable then fine but there’s only one way we’re leaving this division playing like that and it ain’t up. Let’s be honest, we’ve never really played possession football under Cooper so there’s no point harping back to that, get used to it. The point was welcome and more than deserved, suck it up and hope for a better attitude next time.

First paragraph.

Positive v Negative on 16:19 - Jan 29 with 306 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 16:16 - Jan 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I am using past and current behaviour to make a pretty fair analysis of what will happen should we not beat Rotherham, yes.

It’s hilarious how obviously riled you are by me calling out behaviour such as yours. You are having your bi-monthly Parnassus breakdown I see.

Get it out of your system, champ.

Hook, line and sinker.

Try harder my friend.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Positive v Negative on 16:21 - Jan 29 with 303 viewsonehunglow

Only today I was disputing matters with Dr P,but not in the way the likes of itchy does.

Dr P many be many things but offensive for the sake of it he aint.

Look in the glass

Positive v Negative on 16:21 - Jan 29 with 303 viewsDr_Parnassus

Positive v Negative on 16:19 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

Hook, line and sinker.

Try harder my friend.

Yep agreed, you were like a moth to a flame bless you.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Positive v Negative on 16:30 - Jan 29 with 279 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 16:21 - Jan 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep agreed, you were like a moth to a flame bless you.

Oh come on, that was a weak response even by your standards. I’ve read quietly while you been pontificating like the self-appointed fans’ leader you think you are since Darran has departed. I’ve occasionally replied to your multitude of posts as I am entitled but you can hardly let one of mine slip by.

Moth to a flame alright. Talk about projection...... I even ended my friendly post with a for you.

Positive v Negative on 16:35 - Jan 29 with 275 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 16:21 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Only today I was disputing matters with Dr P,but not in the way the likes of itchy does.

Dr P many be many things but offensive for the sake of it he aint.

Look in the glass

Oh look out, the cavalry’s arrived. I want even talking to you.

Like a moth to a flame.

Positive v Negative on 16:36 - Jan 29 with 275 viewsDr_Parnassus

Positive v Negative on 16:30 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

Oh come on, that was a weak response even by your standards. I’ve read quietly while you been pontificating like the self-appointed fans’ leader you think you are since Darran has departed. I’ve occasionally replied to your multitude of posts as I am entitled but you can hardly let one of mine slip by.

Moth to a flame alright. Talk about projection...... I even ended my friendly post with a for you.

Nothing weak about it, I made a subtle reference to your ilk and you came crawling out behind your rock. That’s as clear as day. I said you know who you are, seems I was right.

Fans leader? I speak for myself nobody else, couldn’t give a damn who agrees or disagrees with me. I don’t think I have ever spoken to you without you engaging me first. You are a poster that offers very little in way of substance or thought.

My interactions with you are largely down to when you have your regular pattern like tantrums at something I have said. This is the latest in a long line, I’m used to it, you will calm down once it’s out of your system and then bubble back to the surface next month.

Login to get fewer ads

Positive v Negative on 16:39 - Jan 29 with 270 viewsTreforys_Jack

Positive v Negative on 16:12 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Wrong.
Frankly,many are clueless as to what they think is in the mind of a fellow poster.They won't know who they are.

A few have sneaked on to this site to insult individual posters.They really do know who they are and should crawl away NOW
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 16:13]

Name names.
Positive v Negative on 16:42 - Jan 29 with 267 viewsvetchonian

Positive v Negative on 15:24 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

Glib smart arse posters who are saying the level of performance against Brentford is beyond criticism are just, in their usual way, looking for an excuse to argue, but at the same time appearing to take the moral high ground. It nonsense and we were rubbish, and if you think that is acceptable then fine but there’s only one way we’re leaving this division playing like that and it ain’t up. Let’s be honest, we’ve never really played possession football under Cooper so there’s no point harping back to that, get used to it. The point was welcome and more than deserved, suck it up and hope for a better attitude next time.

I dont think any one would say the performance is beyond criticisim. It is the level and style of perosnal attacks on our manager ans some players and the continued attacks which are the issue.

We played possesion football agianst Forest we did so against Cardiff we have done so when allowed in many games. we mix it to achieve results. We are still in transition . during our last rise under Roberto, Sousa and Brendan the spine of the team was pretty settled as was the core of the squad....compare this seasons team to last...Centre backs changed Van Der Hoorn and Rodon gone and Willmot, no Gallagher no Brewster. Compare that to Monk and Ash, Leon,et al arounfd from Roberto through to Laudrup!!!
I am not sure what people are expecting and after all its a resukt orientated business as harris found out up the road. Do people think Cooper or any manager would survive here playing ptretty football and no results? Because it doesnt always follow that you get the result look at Man U WEdnesday 76% possession,16 shots to sheff Utd's 5 yet who came away the winners? Which do you think matters most to the Man U board and fans?
Tuesday was a bad night...it happens and will haooen again. Bennett is int fully fit or he would have been in...Cooper felt Naughton gave the back 3 some expereince more so than BEn Gahi and Lauti....Cooper is oing to make mistakes even the best still do!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Positive v Negative on 16:46 - Jan 29 with 262 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 16:36 - Jan 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Nothing weak about it, I made a subtle reference to your ilk and you came crawling out behind your rock. That’s as clear as day. I said you know who you are, seems I was right.

Fans leader? I speak for myself nobody else, couldn’t give a damn who agrees or disagrees with me. I don’t think I have ever spoken to you without you engaging me first. You are a poster that offers very little in way of substance or thought.

My interactions with you are largely down to when you have your regular pattern like tantrums at something I have said. This is the latest in a long line, I’m used to it, you will calm down once it’s out of your system and then bubble back to the surface next month.

Righto, and your not trying to be argumentative or offensive at all, as seen by your opening sentence right there. What the like of Perch doesn’t get is that I reply to you in the manner that you address me.

I’ve got your number champ.

Anyway, being as all you want to do is project and argue I’m out, for now. 😉
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 16:56]

Positive v Negative on 16:51 - Jan 29 with 255 viewsDr_Parnassus

Positive v Negative on 16:46 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

Righto, and your not trying to be argumentative or offensive at all, as seen by your opening sentence right there. What the like of Perch doesn’t get is that I reply to you in the manner that you address me.

I’ve got your number champ.

Anyway, being as all you want to do is project and argue I’m out, for now. 😉
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 16:56]

Nope, I’m being factual.

If you are offended and feel attacked that I made a point “people” are wanting us to not beat Rotherham to continue their negativity and divisiveness - and you recognised that manifesting in yourself. Then that’s more an issue you should be addressing with yourself, not me. I’m just the one pointing it out.

God knows what you attempted to write regarding Perch, I assume it made sense in your head at least which must be of some comfort.

Glad you got it out of your system. Until next time, champ.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 17:08]

Positive v Negative on 16:52 - Jan 29 with 253 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 16:42 - Jan 29 by vetchonian

I dont think any one would say the performance is beyond criticisim. It is the level and style of perosnal attacks on our manager ans some players and the continued attacks which are the issue.

We played possesion football agianst Forest we did so against Cardiff we have done so when allowed in many games. we mix it to achieve results. We are still in transition . during our last rise under Roberto, Sousa and Brendan the spine of the team was pretty settled as was the core of the squad....compare this seasons team to last...Centre backs changed Van Der Hoorn and Rodon gone and Willmot, no Gallagher no Brewster. Compare that to Monk and Ash, Leon,et al arounfd from Roberto through to Laudrup!!!
I am not sure what people are expecting and after all its a resukt orientated business as harris found out up the road. Do people think Cooper or any manager would survive here playing ptretty football and no results? Because it doesnt always follow that you get the result look at Man U WEdnesday 76% possession,16 shots to sheff Utd's 5 yet who came away the winners? Which do you think matters most to the Man U board and fans?
Tuesday was a bad night...it happens and will haooen again. Bennett is int fully fit or he would have been in...Cooper felt Naughton gave the back 3 some expereince more so than BEn Gahi and Lauti....Cooper is oing to make mistakes even the best still do!!

I found my charger, hooray!!

I haven’t said anything about Cooper on this thread or the match thread other than to say it was a poor performance and a good point.

Not sure why all this hatred is being projected on to me, I’m not the one who keep perpetuating arguments on here.

No point saying debate is healthy if anyone with something resembling an opinion remotely at odd s with Roathie gets bullied off the board because of it.

Positive v Negative on 16:55 - Jan 29 with 250 viewsDr_Parnassus

Positive v Negative on 16:52 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

I haven’t said anything about Cooper on this thread or the match thread other than to say it was a poor performance and a good point.

Not sure why all this hatred is being projected on to me, I’m not the one who keep perpetuating arguments on here.

No point saying debate is healthy if anyone with something resembling an opinion remotely at odd s with Roathie gets bullied off the board because of it.

Who is directing hatred towards you? Your imagination is fantastic.

I don’t think many notice you, do they? Maybe when you are doing your usual trick of trying to cause conflict or obsessing over me you may get some contact from people. Other than that you largely go unnoticed I feel.

I guess that’s why you behave the way you do.

Positive v Negative on 16:58 - Jan 29 with 241 viewsonehunglow

Positive v Negative on 16:55 - Jan 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Who is directing hatred towards you? Your imagination is fantastic.

I don’t think many notice you, do they? Maybe when you are doing your usual trick of trying to cause conflict or obsessing over me you may get some contact from people. Other than that you largely go unnoticed I feel.

I guess that’s why you behave the way you do.

Hatred .?Not sure what lives people have led

Anyone,btw ,believing anyone wants the team to lose so they can post something on the lines of -I told you so,are as dumb as those defending players who simply under perform.

Positive v Negative on 16:59 - Jan 29 with 240 viewsvetchonian

Positive v Negative on 16:52 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

HI Itchy

Im sorry if you feel this is a go at you...it wasnt meant as such. I eas replying to your post and trying to post an opinion to which we are all wntitled though I sometimes think some on here overstep the mark and are too subjective in their approach

Sorry if you felt I was having a go at you....never intended

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Positive v Negative on 17:00 - Jan 29 with 235 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 16:51 - Jan 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope, I’m being factual.

If you are offended and feel attacked that I made a point “people” are wanting us to not beat Rotherham to continue their negativity and divisiveness - and you recognised that manifesting in yourself. Then that’s more an issue you should be addressing with yourself, not me. I’m just the one pointing it out.

God knows what you attempted to write regarding Perch, I assume it made sense in your head at least which must be of some comfort.

Glad you got it out of your system. Until next time, champ.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 17:08]

I want us to win ever game so again your making things up.

As for my post to Perch, can you genuinely not read past a typo? Do you really need me to edit it for you?

Now stop tantruming and focus your negative attention elsewhere, there’s a g’boy.

Positive v Negative on 17:01 - Jan 29 with 228 viewsDr_Parnassus

Positive v Negative on 16:58 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Anyone,btw ,believing anyone wants the team to lose so they can post something on the lines of -I told you so,are as dumb as those defending players who simply under perform.

It’s not a belief, it’s an obvious observation. People nailed their colours to the mast early, they are entrenched now and looking for any sign of validation even if they have to ignore a multitude of successes in order to magnify something they can pass off as a negative and portray it as the norm.

Positive v Negative on 17:01 - Jan 29 with 227 viewsonehunglow

Positive v Negative on 17:00 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

As for my post to Perch, can you genuinely not read past a typo? Do you really need me to edit it for you?

Now stop tantruming and focus your negative attention elsewhere, there’s a g’boy.

PERCH IS DEAD.
#
NOW repeat 100 times.

Positive v Negative on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 227 viewsDr_Parnassus

Positive v Negative on 17:00 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

I don’t believe you.

And no, you wrote a load of gobbledygook, of course I can’t read past it. I don’t have the inclination to decipher your nonsense at the best of times, even less so when you are on your frustrated tantrum train.

Glad you are back anyway after announcing you were out. What was that about moths...

Positive v Negative on 17:31 - Jan 29 with 209 viewsTreforys_Jack

Positive v Negative on 16:58 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

And the ones whos hatred of certain players and managers warps their judgement. Second in a really competitive division, I'd snap your hand off for that after 46 games.
Positive v Negative on 17:40 - Jan 29 with 208 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Positive v Negative on 15:36 - Jan 29 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s not my idea of competitive, it’s the definition of the word. You are changing the word to suit your agenda.

We competed with Brentford and both left the game sharing the points. What you mean is they played better than us. Well aye. That’s life.

Nobody has said they are happy with our performance. I have been watching football long enough to know Swansea don’t play well every week, never have and never will. Using those scenarios to attack a successful manager is abhorrent.

The context in which you used competitive suggested that we competed well, when we didn't.
Taking the actual meaning of competitive "wanting to win" gives no impression of how we played.
We could want to win every game and still lose every time if we played badly or the tactics were completely wrong.
But of course you know all that.
The statistical facts said we did not play well, which you have agreed is true.
Positive v Negative on 19:06 - Jan 29 with 189 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 16:59 - Jan 29 by vetchonian

HI Itchy

Im sorry if you feel this is a go at you...it wasnt meant as such. I eas replying to your post and trying to post an opinion to which we are all wntitled though I sometimes think some on here overstep the mark and are too subjective in their approach

Sorry if you felt I was having a go at you....never intended

Not necessary my friend, I think we were both generalising. 👍🏻

Positive v Negative on 19:10 - Jan 29 with 182 viewsItchySphincter

Positive v Negative on 17:04 - Jan 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t believe you.

And no, you wrote a load of gobbledygook, of course I can’t read past it. I don’t have the inclination to decipher your nonsense at the best of times, even less so when you are on your frustrated tantrum train.

Glad you are back anyway after announcing you were out. What was that about moths...

I’m out as in I’m not being dragged in to your silly circular arguments.

Now if you don’t mind, there’s others on here too, it’s not all about you.

Please don’t reply like a moth to a flame, champ.

Positive v Negative on 19:26 - Jan 29 with 168 viewsmadridjack

Positive v Negative on 14:27 - Jan 29 by Chief

HUGE positives:
- Cooper brings the coaching staff such as Marsh and importantly Margetson. Look at the difference in defensive set pieces.
- Cooper brings very promising youngsters who we'd be right in the cachu without.

Slight negative:
- Occasional aversion to making subs.

👍👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024