Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 24164 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:29 - Feb 5 with 1192 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:17 - Feb 5 by hobo

ok I admit I'm using Windows...

"First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent."

You must agree it's a very strange thing to say?

And you think that means Bill Gates is trying to kill people with the covid vaccine?

Post a direct link to what he said, not an abridged version from some nut job Facebook post and I'm sure you'll find that is absolutely not what was meant or probably said.

Cut this conspiracy crap out. You are complicit in killing people not some billionaire computer nerd.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:36 - Feb 5 with 1179 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:29 - Feb 5 by Scotia

And you think that means Bill Gates is trying to kill people with the covid vaccine?

Post a direct link to what he said, not an abridged version from some nut job Facebook post and I'm sure you'll find that is absolutely not what was meant or probably said.

Cut this conspiracy crap out. You are complicit in killing people not some billionaire computer nerd.

Bit harsh saying complicit in killing people, you have taken a simple headline and misinterpreted the words.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:41 - Feb 5 with 1169 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:29 - Feb 5 by Jack123

I read the headlines as the vaccine MAY have the ability to reduce transmission by up to 67%,.

I'm trying to be neutral in all this from now on, I have moved from not on your nelly taking it!, to sort of in the middle.

There is so much disinformation around from shall we say pro to anti, it's an absolute disgrace, there is no wonder lots of people can't think straight.

My advice to you would be.

If you have the vaccine you will not get seriously ill, you'll probably not get any symptoms at all.

If you don't have a vaccine and get infected, there's a small chance you'll end up in hospital, but a bigger chance you'll feel like shit for a few days. There's a tiny chance you'll die.

If you don't take the vaccine you could spread it to lots of people without realising.

If you take the vaccine there's a 67% you won't.

The vaccine is safe, not having it isn't.

Have the vaccine. I have I'm fine.

Don't believe social media.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:44 - Feb 5 with 1167 viewsGwyn737

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:41 - Feb 5 by Scotia

If you have the vaccine you will not get seriously ill, you'll probably not get any symptoms at all.

If you don't have a vaccine and get infected, there's a small chance you'll end up in hospital, but a bigger chance you'll feel like shit for a few days. There's a tiny chance you'll die.

If you don't take the vaccine you could spread it to lots of people without realising.

Very well put 👍
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:48 - Feb 5 with 1165 viewsJack123

The only thing I am saying is, you can't take a headline or report from the press which say's the vaccine MAY be 67% effective at reducing transmission and using it as a given!, hence why they used the word MAY.

Not that means much too me anymore, I'm just weighing up the options, if the vaccine isn't going to harm, why take a chance of getting seriously ill.

I think I will be a few months yet before I am called, so I'm just thinking about it.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 22:53]

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:18 - Feb 5 with 1145 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:29 - Feb 5 by Scotia

Posting a quote of his is not a conspiracy ffs

https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/transcript?language=en

If you want to hear it directly from the man himself go to around the 4 minute mark
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 23:18]
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:26 - Feb 6 with 1097 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:48 - Feb 5 by Jack123

The only thing I am saying is, you can't take a headline or report from the press which say's the vaccine MAY be 67% effective at reducing transmission and using it as a given!, hence why they used the word MAY.

Not that means much too me anymore, I'm just weighing up the options, if the vaccine isn't going to harm, why take a chance of getting seriously ill.

I think I will be a few months yet before I am called, so I'm just thinking about it.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 22:53]

That's not just what the press said. It's what the research says.

Get the vaccine when offered it. It's the only way out of this situation.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:29 - Feb 6 with 1094 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:36 - Feb 5 by Jack123

Bit harsh saying complicit in killing people, you have taken a simple headline and misinterpreted the words.

Seriously it's not harsh.

If you choose not to be vaccinated, you are increasing the risk of passing it on to someone else. That person could be vulnerable and die.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:39 - Feb 6 with 1090 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:18 - Feb 5 by hobo

Posting a quote of his is not a conspiracy ffs

https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/transcript?language=en

If you want to hear it directly from the man himself go to around the 4 minute mark
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 23:18]

I've watched that he's talking about unsustainable population growth in relation to climate change.

Some nutcase has associated that with Bill Gates trying to kill people with vaccines, and you agree with them?

If a genius tech billionaire was planning mass murder I'm pretty certain he wouldn't announce it to millions of people.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:52 - Feb 6 with 1058 viewscontroversial_jack

This is social media and you are giving advice. Do you see the irony?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:54 - Feb 6 with 1052 viewsonehunglow

This should be a template that is replicated in every public space.

Get vaxed and you might get to go on holiday.

And yep, by not having it,you are possibly killing somebody

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:43 - Feb 6 with 1041 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes the vaccine is great.
But no use to the 111,000 people who have died and no use to the 30,000 currently suffering with COVID in hospitla, or the ones that get it before they can be vaccinated.
Spare a thought for them.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:09 - Feb 6 with 1032 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:54 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

This should be a template that is replicated in every public space.

Get vaxed and you might get to go on holiday.

And yep, by not having it,you are possibly killing somebody

Don't be so dramatic ffs

There's more chance of winning the lottery in successive weeks than 'killing' someone with covid!

There's a small chance you'll get the virus. If you do, you stay inside.

So, you would have to be asymptomatic, but still somehow shedding the virus, AND come into contact with someone who hasn't been vaccinated (who'd also have to be in the at risk groups, but even then only a small percentage goes on to die).

The risk is so small it's not even worth considering
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:12 - Feb 6 with 1029 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:39 - Feb 6 by Scotia

I've watched that he's talking about unsustainable population growth in relation to climate change.

Some nutcase has associated that with Bill Gates trying to kill people with vaccines, and you agree with them?

If a genius tech billionaire was planning mass murder I'm pretty certain he wouldn't announce it to millions of people.

You started off by saying he didn't say those words.

Then when provided with the quote you still insisted they weren't his words.

Apology accepted, and yep he's talking about unsustainable population growth and how to combat that
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:37 - Feb 6 with 1022 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:09 - Feb 6 by hobo

Don't be so dramatic ffs

There's more chance of winning the lottery in successive weeks than 'killing' someone with covid!

There's a small chance you'll get the virus. If you do, you stay inside.

So, you would have to be asymptomatic, but still somehow shedding the virus, AND come into contact with someone who hasn't been vaccinated (who'd also have to be in the at risk groups, but even then only a small percentage goes on to die).

The risk is so small it's not even worth considering

That is completely baseless. The odds of winning the lottery are 45 million to 1. Winning it twice is double that (the odds don’t change if you win). Infection rate is somewhere around 1 in 60. I would suggest that odds of a non-vaccinate passing on to another as being a hell of a lot shorter. Impossible to define as a stochastic processes, but certainly in the 1 in a thousands range. If more than 30% remain unvaccinated there will still be significant transmission
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:46 - Feb 6 with 1017 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:37 - Feb 6 by Professor

That is completely baseless. The odds of winning the lottery are 45 million to 1. Winning it twice is double that (the odds don’t change if you win). Infection rate is somewhere around 1 in 60. I would suggest that odds of a non-vaccinate passing on to another as being a hell of a lot shorter. Impossible to define as a stochastic processes, but certainly in the 1 in a thousands range. If more than 30% remain unvaccinated there will still be significant transmission

Death is is single most dramatic thing we face .It s all about how and why and when.

Covid has caused the death of 120 000 in this country alone.Dramatic or what .

Chuck in the economic disaster and I d say I was underplaying matters somewhat.

It is dramatic some fails to see this and even now denying this curse.

Biggest drama in hundreds of years

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:19 - Feb 6 with 1010 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:12 - Feb 6 by hobo

You started off by saying he didn't say those words.

Then when provided with the quote you still insisted they weren't his words.

Apology accepted, and yep he's talking about unsustainable population growth and how to combat that

He didn't say those words in the context that you claim he did. Absolutely nothing like that context.

You've proved that by posting his speech.

Are you really that gullible to believe an interpretation that his saying he's trying to improve health care throughout the world is actually him admitting to mass murder?

Seriously, do you really believe that?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:43 - Feb 6 with 1000 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:19 - Feb 6 by Scotia

He didn't say those words in the context that you claim he did. Absolutely nothing like that context.

You've proved that by posting his speech.

Are you really that gullible to believe an interpretation that his saying he's trying to improve health care throughout the world is actually him admitting to mass murder?

Seriously, do you really believe that?

So how does improving healthcare through vaccines assist in reducing the population? That doesn't quite make sense.

You're the only one talking about mass murder. If a certain % of the population become sterilised though, that would go someway to helping Bill get to his goal
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:56 - Feb 6 with 992 viewslondonlisa2001

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:43 - Feb 6 by hobo

So how does improving healthcare through vaccines assist in reducing the population? That doesn't quite make sense.

You're the only one talking about mass murder. If a certain % of the population become sterilised though, that would go someway to helping Bill get to his goal

If people believe their children will live to adulthood they tend to have far fewer than when they believe there’s a good chance of them dying in childhood. It’s a trend that’s been replicated all over the world.

Look at the numbers of kids people used to have here compared to now.

It’s not just contraception that’s caused the change.

Bill Gates has for many years, stated he intends to give away the vast majority of his wealth in trying to improve the health of developing nations. Particularly of children. And he gets nutjobs claiming he’s trying to sterilise people, trying to control people, trying to insert a tracking chip in people. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:50 - Feb 6 with 968 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:56 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

If people believe their children will live to adulthood they tend to have far fewer than when they believe there’s a good chance of them dying in childhood. It’s a trend that’s been replicated all over the world.

Bill Gates has for many years, stated he intends to give away the vast majority of his wealth in trying to improve the health of developing nations. Particularly of children. And he gets nutjobs claiming he’s trying to sterilise people, trying to control people, trying to insert a tracking chip in people. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Spot on. 100% agree
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:53 - Feb 6 with 966 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:43 - Feb 6 by hobo

Do you really believe that Bill Gates is trying to sterilise a significant amount of the worlds population and told hundreds of people in an auditorium and millions via the Internet about his dastardly plan?

He'll be on "the worlds dumbest criminals" soon.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 959 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:26 - Feb 6 by Scotia

That's not just what the press said. It's what the research says.

Get the vaccine when offered it. It's the only way out of this situation.

And the press were reporting the research, which was the vaccine MAY stop transmission, you stated that it does.

For the press report to use the word MAY, it seems pretty clear that there is a lot of uncertainty regarding this transmission study.

For the press to report transmission may be reduced by 67% seems a false headline to me.

I look at the use of the word MAY as a negative meaning.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:18 - Feb 6 with 954 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 15:14 - Feb 6 by Jack123

And the press were reporting the research, which was the vaccine MAY stop transmission, you stated that it does.

For the press report to use the word MAY, it seems pretty clear that there is a lot of uncertainty regarding this transmission study.

For the press to report transmission may be reduced by 67% seems a false headline to me.

I look at the use of the word MAY as a negative meaning.

No the research suggests it reduces transmission by 67%.

We'll only be certain in several months. I don't think it's misleading at all.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:47 - Feb 6 with 900 viewsJack_Meoff

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:56 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

I wonder how many people type on the net about the danger of 'chips' that track you, on devices that do exactly that.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024