Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV - anyone else with issues 20:08 - Feb 20 with 1513 viewsswan85

Today’s game I was only able to watch about 15 minutes up to the 60th, seeing 2 goals, then just gave up. It kept freezing on WiFi, so went through my 4G then that kept freezing. I got in touch with them, they said to make sure using an up to date phone and not chrome. The phone I was streaming through is brand new. I won’t be bothering with them again and will try internet streams.
Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 20:11 - Feb 20 with 1504 viewsonehunglow

I watched it on tablet and laptop.
The laptop often goes awry.

Tablet seems stronger.

Wished they both buggered up today and I had dug the garden instead

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 20:11 - Feb 20 with 1505 viewsKeithHaynes

I use a fire stick with the silk internet app. Worked fine, and I forgot I had a vpn on pointing elsewhere, still good. This month is twenty notes for a month. Loads of games coming up, it’s a no brainier.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 20:17 - Feb 20 with 1497 viewsFlashberryjack

I've had loads of problems with them, last time I contacted them they put it down to my computer running windows 7, this week I switched laptops with the one that runs windows 10 and it worked perfectly.

The Swans web site itself is absolute crap, difficult to navigate and looks awful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 20:35 - Feb 20 with 1483 viewsCatullus

I've had several problems with it. It freezes often. I stream it on my newish smart tv. Not had an issue since I switched internet provider mind (but only had 2 games), my wifi is much better now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 20:40 - Feb 20 with 1482 viewsGroo

I watched it but it showed the wrong score, can you believe it told me we lost 4-1.

Definitely something wrong.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 11:30 - Feb 21 with 1383 viewsHighjack

Swans tv has been unwatchable for a long time for me. Just constantly buffering and freezing. Nothing else does that, so I doubt it’s my connection. I have solid internet and everything is wired.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 16:59 - Feb 21 with 1341 viewsploppy

Swans TV has been pretty much flawless for me this season. No buffering whatsoever. I watch in Chrome on a MacBook Pro. I have complaints but they are nothing to do with the transmission. Needless replays of action while the ball is in play. Plus AOC gets things wrong frequently. Yesterday was a prime example in the second half where Hudds were awarded a free kick outside our box but it was for the earlier contact, not for the second "non-contact" when Campbell went diving into the box - AOC said it shouldn't have been a free kick at all and that it was taken 5 yards further back than it should have been. Watch the friggin game mate. In fairness, both he and Trunds got that wrong. Also in the first half he reckoned the linesman flagged for ball out out play, when in fact he was flagging offside against a Hudds player who'd returned to the field of play after being behind the goal line. Trunds got that right though. And he can't tell the difference between Grimes and Hourihane.
Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 17:34 - Feb 21 with 1332 viewsKeithHaynes

ExpressVPN 😉
Unless you live outside a dark market, which often worries me. It all sounds very final.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 17:36 - Feb 21 with 1329 viewsonehunglow

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 16:59 - Feb 21 by ploppy

Swans TV has been pretty much flawless for me this season. No buffering whatsoever. I watch in Chrome on a MacBook Pro. I have complaints but they are nothing to do with the transmission. Needless replays of action while the ball is in play. Plus AOC gets things wrong frequently. Yesterday was a prime example in the second half where Hudds were awarded a free kick outside our box but it was for the earlier contact, not for the second "non-contact" when Campbell went diving into the box - AOC said it shouldn't have been a free kick at all and that it was taken 5 yards further back than it should have been. Watch the friggin game mate. In fairness, both he and Trunds got that wrong. Also in the first half he reckoned the linesman flagged for ball out out play, when in fact he was flagging offside against a Hudds player who'd returned to the field of play after being behind the goal line. Trunds got that right though. And he can't tell the difference between Grimes and Hourihane.

And Harold Wilson and Nora Batty

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 17:45 - Feb 21 with 1324 viewsploppy

Swans TV - anyone else with issues on 17:36 - Feb 21 by onehunglow

And Harold Wilson and Nora Batty

That was interesting. More interesting that the football at that point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024