Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Coincidence 13:12 - Feb 28 with 1296 viewsYrAlarch

That the player who exposed Woodman's fatal flaw yesterday was one that had until recently, trained with him day in, day out.
No Coincidence on 13:22 - Feb 28 with 1269 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not blame him for the corner. It was a rare skill to get it into the goal from there. He made an attempt to intercept but missed it. The Swsnsea defensive system has worked wel so far but is not infallible.

The third goal was clearly down to him.

Wise sage since Toshack era

No Coincidence on 15:13 - Feb 28 with 1191 viewsYrAlarch

No Coincidence on 13:22 - Feb 28 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not blame him for the corner. It was a rare skill to get it into the goal from there. He made an attempt to intercept but missed it. The Swsnsea defensive system has worked wel so far but is not infallible.

Res, it was poor 'keeping and highlighted a fundamental weakness in his game. Such a shame if it cannot be coached out of him because he has made some excellent saves this Season and has shown great potential.
No Coincidence on 15:22 - Feb 28 with 1176 viewsKeithHaynes

It was very clever set piece especially designed to expose Woodman's weaknesses. Hopefully tomorrow we will see how.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No Coincidence on 15:41 - Feb 28 with 1154 viewsmax936

No Coincidence on 15:22 - Feb 28 by KeithHaynes

It was very clever set piece especially designed to expose Woodman's weaknesses. Hopefully tomorrow we will see how.

Agreed. Kasey Palmer knew the score, he trained with him enough times to have known he was weak in that area.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No Coincidence on 16:04 - Feb 28 with 1130 viewsraynor94

Quite agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

No Coincidence on 16:27 - Feb 28 with 1104 viewsChief

No Coincidence on 13:22 - Feb 28 by ReslovenSwan1

I know what you mean. Having watched it again, it's a pretty perfect delivery. Woodman jumps his highest and its still too high for him and then dipped in. He could have reached it if he was marking the back post, but as a keeper, he can't do that. Could he have moved backwards as it was coming in? Maybe but it was very fast and there were a lot of players in the way.

Respect if he meant it, but he'll probably never score another like it in his career.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 16:31]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

No Coincidence on 16:40 - Feb 28 with 1082 viewsKeithHaynes

No Coincidence on 15:41 - Feb 28 by max936

Agreed. Kasey Palmer knew the score, he trained with him enough times to have known he was weak in that area.

It’s just a shame our coaches didn’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No Coincidence on 17:38 - Feb 28 with 1028 viewsmax936

No Coincidence on 16:40 - Feb 28 by KeithHaynes

It’s just a shame our coaches didn’t.

Init,
I watched the both after match managers interviews, what a difference, Coopers attitude compared to Pearson's, all the football intelligence came from Pearson, whilst Cooper just shrugged his shoulders and just said its disappointing and we move on.

Login to get fewer ads

No Coincidence on 17:56 - Feb 28 with 1008 viewsHighjack

His fatal flaw is conceding directly from a corner?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

No Coincidence on 18:04 - Feb 28 with 996 viewsmax936

No Coincidence on 17:56 - Feb 28 by Highjack

His fatal flaw is conceding directly from a corner?

They surrounded him and had a player behind him, as a keeper you got to put yourself about a bit, he didn't attempt to create space for himself, in doing so he might even have drawn a freekick for himself, he's young lad so he'll either learn or fall by the wayside so to speak.

No Coincidence on 19:37 - Feb 28 with 946 viewsBarrySwan

What about his other fatal flaw?

The one where he doesn't appear to realise that there's an opposition player bearing down on him who is so close that any kick that he tries to make will inevitably be blocked?

A very average goalkeeper at best.

Shove me in goals and I'll make some tidy saves in amongst all the howlers and other assorted lame efforts to stop the ball going into the net.
No Coincidence on 10:55 - Mar 1 with 797 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-player-b
No Coincidence on 11:20 - Mar 1 with 785 viewsThornburyswan

No Coincidence on 10:55 - Mar 1 by 34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-player-b

With Stoke, Boro & the scum all big set piece focused sides he’d better be prepared for a bombardment during March.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024